Reviews for The Myth of Hades and Persephone
one thing : Hades is called the "Rich One" because of the number of his realm's inhabitants which endlessly increases. Do your research.
Pandora154085 chapter 24 . 6/27
What a sweet story. Throughout the story, I adored Danea. Anyways, Hades x Persephone 4 LIFE.
Day of Diana chapter 20 . 5/24
This must be the Hades/Persephone story I read so long ago (in 2008!). Gosh, I was so young then! This was one of the first stories I read on the internet, and it inspired me to create and share my own. Thank you! It's very well-written and has exceptionally lovely characters. I especially love the way you wrote Hades. Gave me a taste of how I like my romance tales to go... the soft build-up of tension, the anxiety over lover's feelings... and then the point of no return tips the scales. :) It's my bread and butter!
I definitely think you need to make a sequel. You shouldn't leave it like that. Im really interested in how you can write the reunion. Is it a run into each others arms moment or something else? Will he send her gifts while she is away, maybe via hermes? Please keep writing.
Anne chapter 24 . 2/23
this is such a beautiful story! I've always loved the myth of Hades and Persephone! I absolutely adored Danea! I ship her and Hermes hahaha
SarinaHowa chapter 24 . 2/21
I really love your story 3 I know I write this review a little too late but still want to write :'3 The ending just give me a deep feeling :'3
And may I ask you this ? Can I translate this into my country language ? I promise will give all the link to this page and let you know where I post the translated version.
Appreciate your work,I'll waiting for your reply. Without your permission,I won't translate it. :'3
Thanks 3 And love your story,once again xD Sorry if you don't like the idea translate it x
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
I really liked this story :)
Molly chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Love Love Love this story was adorable and perfect and wonderfully written 3
Starviking chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
Perfect. Not too smutty, with just the right amount of romantic passion.
Starviking chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
The way you wrote Zeus is very true to form. Excellent!
Starviking chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
As a Greek Myth fan, I find it interesting that you interpret Aphrodite as considerate like this.
Soph chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
This was a really nice retelling of the myth ;_;
But that ending.. :'(
Sequel please?
PLEASE? :((
Rihanchan chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
A very good story... I wish this is not the last chapter...
Epitomeofme chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
so dissapointed at the fact that this has not been completed nor updated. I like this fanfic alot and am sad to see no more chapters after the 24th. Will this be updated anytime soon? Fingers crossed. Xx
gee.nine chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Wait is this over already? I know it took you more than a decade to create this (and wow am I impressed), but I couldnt find any 'complete' tag, unless of course Im not looking hard enough.

Sigh, its a really sweet story, nice of you to not include the pomegranate trick in the old myth. It just shows how trusting Hades is to Persephone, that he doesnt need to have her eat them to bind herself to the Underworld.

Thank you for writing this, maybe you'll make a sequel, maybe not, but Imma totally follow you and see if you write anymore _