Reviews for The Myth of Hades and Persephone
Anne chapter 24 . 2/23
this is such a beautiful story! I've always loved the myth of Hades and Persephone! I absolutely adored Danea! I ship her and Hermes hahaha
SarinaHowa chapter 24 . 2/21
I really love your story 3 I know I write this review a little too late but still want to write :'3 The ending just give me a deep feeling :'3
And may I ask you this ? Can I translate this into my country language ? I promise will give all the link to this page and let you know where I post the translated version.
Appreciate your work,I'll waiting for your reply. Without your permission,I won't translate it. :'3
Thanks 3 And love your story,once again xD Sorry if you don't like the idea translate it x
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
I really liked this story :)
Molly chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Love Love Love this story was adorable and perfect and wonderfully written 3
starviking chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
Perfect. Not too smutty, with just the right amount of romantic passion.
starviking chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
The way you wrote Zeus is very true to form. Excellent!
starviking chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
As a Greek Myth fan, I find it interesting that you interpret Aphrodite as considerate like this.
Soph chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
This was a really nice retelling of the myth ;_;
But that ending.. :'(
Sequel please?
PLEASE? :((
Rihanchan chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
A very good story... I wish this is not the last chapter...
Epitomeofme chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
so dissapointed at the fact that this has not been completed nor updated. I like this fanfic alot and am sad to see no more chapters after the 24th. Will this be updated anytime soon? Fingers crossed. Xx
gee.nine chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Wait is this over already? I know it took you more than a decade to create this (and wow am I impressed), but I couldnt find any 'complete' tag, unless of course Im not looking hard enough.

Sigh, its a really sweet story, nice of you to not include the pomegranate trick in the old myth. It just shows how trusting Hades is to Persephone, that he doesnt need to have her eat them to bind herself to the Underworld.

Thank you for writing this, maybe you'll make a sequel, maybe not, but Imma totally follow you and see if you write anymore _
gee.nine chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
"If you truly knew him, you would not despise him. And if you truly knew yourself, you would recognize your own strength."

This could be by far one of my most favorite quotes ever written. Im liking the story, cant wait to see how youve improved later on. Im more curious however, in how Persephone would feel how marrying Hades is actually saving her life, if she ever finds out.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
This is a lovely story. Thank you so much for writing it!

Guest