Reviews for The Myth of Hades and Persephone
freyja0taku chapter 24 . 7/28
It was great and even though I know what'll happen in the end.. It still made me sad.. Now I want a sequel xD .. I wanna see your take on how Persephone will live in the upperworld again.. And I also hope that they'll have a child.. At least Macaria T.T .. That will be my only wish if you ever decide on writing about greek myth again.. :3
my-spirit-animal-is-the-impala chapter 24 . 7/1
OH MY SWEET HEAVEN! THAT WAS FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN! I WAS SQUEALING THE ENTIRE WAY THROUGH IT WAS SOOOO CUTE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND YOU ARE A FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT, INCREDIBLE AUTHOR!
LaurenRose22 chapter 24 . 6/10
Aw i loved that! Great story
Renaejade chapter 24 . 4/18
lovely story 3
Beautiful story!
Wense chapter 1 . 3/29
Awesome first chapter! I always picture Charon as a young, shy and really hot man, but it doesnt matter. It looks promising. Cant wait to read the rest :)
neko-hime21 chapter 24 . 2/28
this is a very beautiful fan fiction! thank you for writing this!
Nine-Tails001 chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Holy hell, that was an emotional roller-coaster! I cried at the end... No shame.

Great story though!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
one thing : Hades is called the "Rich One" because of the number of his realm's inhabitants which endlessly increases. Do your research.
Pandora154085 chapter 24 . 6/27/2015
What a sweet story. Throughout the story, I adored Danea. Anyways, Hades x Persephone 4 LIFE.
Day of Diana chapter 20 . 5/24/2015
This must be the Hades/Persephone story I read so long ago (in 2008!). Gosh, I was so young then! This was one of the first stories I read on the internet, and it inspired me to create and share my own. Thank you! It's very well-written and has exceptionally lovely characters. I especially love the way you wrote Hades. Gave me a taste of how I like my romance tales to go... the soft build-up of tension, the anxiety over lover's feelings... and then the point of no return tips the scales. :) It's my bread and butter!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/28/2015
I definitely think you need to make a sequel. You shouldn't leave it like that. Im really interested in how you can write the reunion. Is it a run into each others arms moment or something else? Will he send her gifts while she is away, maybe via hermes? Please keep writing.
Anne chapter 24 . 2/23/2015
this is such a beautiful story! I've always loved the myth of Hades and Persephone! I absolutely adored Danea! I ship her and Hermes hahaha
SarinaHowa chapter 24 . 2/21/2015
I really love your story 3 I know I write this review a little too late but still want to write :'3 The ending just give me a deep feeling :'3
And may I ask you this ? Can I translate this into my country language ? I promise will give all the link to this page and let you know where I post the translated version.
Appreciate your work,I'll waiting for your reply. Without your permission,I won't translate it. :'3
Thanks 3 And love your story,once again xD Sorry if you don't like the idea translate it x
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
I really liked this story :)