Reviews for The Myth of Hades and Persephone
I love it you have to write more! One of the best fanfics I've read :)
misuky7 chapter 24 . 1/15
This was amazing. Putting her life on the life was a brilliant addition to the story. :3
Desiree chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
The story you wrote is incredible and so entertaining. I to found myself sadder and sadder with each chapter cause I never wanted it to end so please extend the story.
kalliemallie11 chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
Very, very good! So many years in the making! I am quite impressed, and I would love for a sequel! :)
Haishikou chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
As Hades said:"The story is far from over."
:D
Lunarheart01 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I love this story so much! :3
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2013
I love this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
OMG... this story was amazing
pen237 chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
I read this a long time ago and never reviewed. Sorry! I just remember loving this. It is such a thorough telling of the story. Thanks!
Quantumphysica chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
This was such a beautiful story... I have always loved the myth of Hades and Persephone, and I truly like your take on it. And the happy ending for Danea made me happy too! ;)
Quantumphysica chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
"She's a maniac."
"That didn't stop you from procreating with her."
"You're a maniac. I've procreated with you."
This conversation... LOL! xD Zeus is so... well, he's sort of epic awesome, in a scoundrel-ish way...
E. Darkbow chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
The ending was beautiful!
I quite enjoyed reading this. Hades and Persephone are definitely my favorite mythological couple, but I also liked those scenes between Zeus and Hera.
As far as spelling and grammar goes, it all seemed well.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
Hello! Again thank you for the story! I've read it a further three times now and I've bookmarked it on my phone :-)
madame thome chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
Ah the agonies of compromise and the things one must do for love. But time apart makes time together all the more sweeter.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
I liked this story so much I've read it three times! :-) well done, it is very well written but at the same time adorable and romantic. Please make a sequel or maybe a one shot of Hades and Persephone together for us older folks ;-)