Reviews for Synesthesia
Constable Remington chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
It's much too late to hope for an update to this now, but I'd read one in a heartbeat. I'm beginning to love this pairing. I liked how Reno was in character without drawing all the attention on himself, a delicate balance, but one you achieved quite well. :) Aerith was beautiful, as well.
Digger McFoogle chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Please do continue! There's simply not enough Tseng and aeris fics out there (it is my favourite!)

x

rae
Scatter Plot chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Whoa that was awesome and reshingly unique. I have mixed emotions about reading it though as much as I loved it I'm going to be dying to read more. Well patientiance never was one of my true virtues... _
Taney chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is great! The part at the end with Tseng and the flower was so beautiful and sad...*sighs* Anywho, consider me hooked. Please update soon.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Beautiful as always. I liked the description of Tseng through Aerith's eyes. It really showed who and what he was to her. I like the Aerith/Tseng pairing as well and of course, the potential for a threesome is always good ;P
Chibi Taryn Demon chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I can't wait to read the rest of this! Having read your previous FFVII work, I know this is going to be great. Your Aerith is always right on character, and the Turks are fun to write. _ Update soon!
Noacat chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
*dies* I love this story. Then again, I love the Turks and having written them before, I can say they're hella fun. Great work. I can't wait to read more, if there is indeed more. Which I hope there is.
nobusinesslikeshowbusiness chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This fic is very good. Your writing starts off rather difficultly, but blossoms open nicely after the first paragraph. I especially like how manage to make Tseng so different from what we usually see of him whilst still keeping him in character.
Xan chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
glad to see u posting agn - plz continue! i love aerith-pairings! _ ('cept for her with vincent, reeve ... doesnt make sense ...)
Artec chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Awesome chapter! update soon?
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
From the opening lyric, I think I was hooked. Menace and peace and threat and history and... wow. It all seems to culminate under the roof of the church. Tseng, Reno, and Aeris all seem spot-on; I can't picture Tseng winking, yet on the other hand, what he did with the flower at the end was perfect. Seemed a bit of foreshadowing for what will happen with Aeris herself; he cares for her, but they will not - can not - stay...

Ramble on, Sol... this definitely has promise.

S.