Reviews for Queer Eye for Hiei
Kiyoshi'sGirl64 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I was dying I was laughing so hard the entire time I was reading this. Just so you know. And as for the name of Hiei's dog, it made me think of jelly beans. And then I had a dream about jelly beans. And now I really want some jelly beans. Sigh... too bad for me.

Ah well, great job. One of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

KG64
manic pixie mary sue chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
I...CANT...BREATHE! LAUGHING...TOO...HARD! GREAT...JOB...!
ALRose-09 chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
hahacant hahastop hahalaughing! too damn funny! hahahahahahaha! this story rocks! lol
Lachen chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
aww..3 *cat face* I want to pet Hiei's hair! *Reaches for Hiei*

Hiei: *Steps back, glaring coldly* Don't touch me. -.-''

YKG: Or else what?

Hiei: Or else I strangle you with your tail.

YKG: O.O...sounds fair enough...

lol this chapter was really good also! _ You are truely talented! Please update soon! D
Lachen chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
*Laughs hystericly, falling out of her chair* Oh my gosh! Poor Hiei! _

Hiei: *Glares* You don't sound very sympathetic to me, baka onna. _

YKG: Well that's because it's just so gosh darn funny! - *Pats Hiei on his head*

Hiei: *Growls, then tackles her to the ground*

YKG: *Mocking voice* Well well Hiei, if you really wanted me that badly all you had to do was ask! *Winks right before laughing hystericly once again*

Hiei: *Jumps off of her, looking a mixture between disgusted and pissed* Your. Dead. _

YKG: *Laughs, then speaks in another mocking tone* Oh but Hiei-Chan! You look so good in pink! _

lol sry, I had to. This chapter was really great! You did a really good job of keeping Hiei in character! D I'm looking foward to reading and reveiwing the next chapter! Sorry this one was so long! ;;
Lachen chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
LOL! That was absolutely hilarious! Keep up the great work! I loved it! Though, I'm sure you may have gotten flames from a gay reader or two...:/...I'm sure no offense was meant to those! _
Lachen chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
cool! I like this one! It's funny D
BlueFireIce chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
I loved this story. It was effin funny. I just came across it and it looked like a good story.
hieiluver213 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
in the first paragraph it says Kurama sitting on a sit...lol. it is quite funny but i think you ment chair. it's just an innocent suggestion but i do love this story
Heart's Murmur chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wow. That was a LONG chapter! I liked it! Keep it up!
anime09 chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
LOVED IT!
Angel Bat chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
LOL that was so funny. HieiXBotan is so cute. Good job
Hukaru chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I suck because I didn't read all of it. I'm a dor! Cougars! McNair power... well soon. Whatever. AWESOME FIC! (mumbles) I didn't even read half of it.
Botan's horse chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
Ohh man! That was halarious!(i know I spelled that wrong)JuJu Bean! Hahaha!How did you decide to name the 3headed dog JuJu Bean? I feel sorry for Yusuke! Try to do something nice, and he gets almost eaten up by a dog!I love your writing! I think I'll go check out another one of your stories!
Eloriel chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
Bwahahaha! *lmao*

One of the best (if not THE best) humorous stories Ive ever read. Im absolutely putting it up on my favourite list. _