Reviews for Dr Lupin, MA
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 41 . 5/16/2014
Are you going to end this?
latinanewschic chapter 41 . 5/15/2014
Wow, I just spent the past five hours reading this story! I love it! Do you think you will update, or at least give a summary of how you pictured it ending?
ThebeatlesHead chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
"Du bist einfach zu raffiniert, du Schweinehund." would sound better ;) Just saying :D
DeepSeaFanglyFish chapter 41 . 2/24/2013
I just spent two days reading this story and it's amazing. I see from the A/Ns that you've gone long whiles between updates, but it's been a year and a half. Are you going to finish this story?
MusicLover19 chapter 41 . 7/10/2012
Please update, I really want to read more :)
ANIME-HIME69 chapter 41 . 6/13/2012
This is an amazing story! I wish you could update please please please! I'll keep hope! Great job so far.
Saiyu.Aradatai chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Woop, Woop Welsh! :)
Sarriya chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I just thought I should let you know that you aren't a doctor until you get your M.D. or Ph.D. In this instance, it would be Ph.D.
Wolfstar chapter 41 . 1/16/2012
As usual, this chapter was bloody brilliant! I would highly appreciate it if you would be so kind as to update again, I'm on the edge of my seat!
Conn JS1 chapter 41 . 10/24/2011
Yupiiii! I haven't checked in for such a long time - and there they were - new chapters! Thank you so much for continuing to write - I love how both plans of action, the legal process as well as the springing of Remus are necessary for him to survive! And Jane is simply brilliant! Hoping for the best for Sirius, ConJS
PenNameless1994 chapter 41 . 10/6/2011
Oh, dear. Well, now Alhange is in for it.
iphis15 chapter 41 . 9/24/2011
Oh my.

I'm sure you need no assurance, but this story continues to be every bit as spellbinding as ever it was.

Mademise Morte
iphis15 chapter 40 . 9/24/2011
"She thanked all the figureheads who had taken the place of gods in her atheist life - coffee, Morrissey, Chaucer, cats, Germaine Greer - that Sirius and Severus had been so conscientious in instructing her on the Ministry's layout."

The whole thing was amazing, but that line was just sheer perfection.

Mademise Morte
Radishgirl36 chapter 41 . 9/22/2011
ooooh... Alhage is a *beep*. Seriously? The Kiss? I can'te even describe how much I hate him. But he's getting what's coming to him hehehe... See how he likes it when the tables are turned.

It seems like Jane and the boys broke Remus out of prison just in time! I'm glad he and Jane are safe for now and Dumbledore came in time to keep Romulus out of trouble.

I really hope Severus pulls through. It would be horrible for him to die now. I mean people actually care about him and everything! I thought the scene with Sirius and Dumbledore with him in the hospital was really sweet.

Thanks for the update! I was having a kinda crappy day (long day of classes and my darn cold will not go away) and this made it much brighter even though we still don't know Severus' fate. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 41 . 9/22/2011
Good god,yes,Alhage deserved that!What a chapter!Awesome one here!