Reviews for Two Summers
PLLML chapter 6 . 2/3
I love this so much! 3 you capture everything perfectly and I hope you are able to write more please? It is very intense lol 3
VorpalSward chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Oh gosh, and this one too-I just read the extra few chapters over on your lj and gaaaaahhhh. I've seen stories updated after years of hiatus, so I refuse to give up hope. I'm quite stubborn that way.
Rocky Balboa chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Great story so far. Where's the next 6 chapters? 8 years is a big enough break get with the writing already!
Rasha007 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
too bad you didn't finish it. This story is amazing!
lady pomegranates chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Eight years later... and still amazing. Engaging, humorous, and real. You really capture the characters. This is perfection.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Great start to this story! Can wait till your next chapter in this awesome story! Update soon!
TA Salmalin chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Your portrayal of Dawn in this story, especially her relationship with Spike, is totally fantastic, but I was most impressed by how you made each of the characters really interesting, even when they only appeared for a few paragraphs. I loved this story, but I was particularly impressed by your story-telling skill here.
lkeni chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
You make me made an account just for giving you this comment!

This is the best SPAWN I have ever read!

*bangin head*

Please (̩̩̩﹏̩̩̩ƪ) stake me already! Continue the story! Make it end!

Don't do this to me

Miravisu chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
I never could picture Dawn and Spike together before, but you've made a very interesting ride here.
icekitten chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
What? ... No! That can't be all! UPDATE! For the love of Joss Whedon, update!

This is honestly the single most brilliant fic I've ever read. Then again, I haven't checked for other stories by you - yet - so it may have to compete for that title very soon.
Rock The Rain chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Aw, any chance of you ever updating? Lol. I love this!
Terrible Tues chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Lots of grins. Really good version of what might have been. Your logic always impresses me.
Thoughts13 chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Incredibly kickass. everything is so intricate and involved and just there, full of life and passion and nothing is dead or stale or stagnant. love it.
Falconluv chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Hi first of all I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother and what you have been through. I dont know if you will get this after so long with no updates (not a criticism) but I do hope things have improved for you and also that you are still writing. You are a brilliant writer and as much as I hope one day you will return to your fanfiction stories I also hope that you have continued writing in general as your talent for it is an amazing skill to have. I really hope you are well.
All the best to you and to your family.
memory is strange chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
i know it's been almost like...five years, but you want to maybe, i dunno, update? please?