Reviews for Two Summers
Carree chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
okay not bad, but i'm a Spuffy person myself other than the pairing i like this just fine.
Raiining chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
"And relatively innocent. Wanna fix that?"

"Yes... I mean, no," Spike spat, lighting a cigarette. "Quit confusin' me. An' don't sit like that

AHAHAHA! I have to be honest with you .. when I saw that you had updated, I hesitated over reading it. Dawn.. with Spike ... I wasn't sure. But then I started the chapter and when it got to Spike and Buffy .. it certainly wasn't the same.

So you've converted another. the way you write, at least, leaves the two of them with a lot in common, and lots of fun sex. the time in france was a great plot idea, both for giving Dawn time to grow up and Buffy time to have angst. lol. so go ahead and update soon please! I won't hesitate next time!
sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
HEY! UPDATE YOUR HARRY POTTER STORIES!
Hannah chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Great! Wonderfull! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
BabeinBlue chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
I love the whole dialouge with Spike and Dawn. This story is such a great read. Please update soon.
PassionateDarkness chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU UPDATED! Absolutely brilliant chapter. Cant wait for more!
100PercentNonsense chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
I really like this story. It's neato, and you wrote all the characters really well (I especially love The Bot.) Keep up the good work and UPDATE SOON!
clcountry chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Excellent. i really love this story. it's even helping me through my As the Romans Do withdrawel. Loved the Bot with Giles and Xander's fake french accent.
Nikki chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Awesome story. luv the interaction between dawn and spike. i am like so for dawn/spike fiction.
Summersfan chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
And the update monkey in the corner goes nuts...score one for the Helga!

A terrific chapter-a very nice homecoming (completely with Bot!), some very good Spike/Xander interaction-love the hate, love the hate-and best of all, believable, eminently believable, Spike/Dawn interaction. Beautiful.
TheBear chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Yay you updated, so soon after that crazy batch of updating you did the other day. I like the S/D interaction and I'm really interested to see where you take dosen't-wanna-slay buffy.

Thanks
Pin1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Excellent Story! Love the relationships that you've created. Everyone is just enough more reasonable with each other to make this work really well. Love the way 'life moved on' after they went to Paris and the strategies used to protect the Hellmouth. I adore your Bot. I think they emerging SPAWN realtionship is right on target, particularly Spike's clear discomfort with the attraction. While he loves Dawn (like a sister) he isn't all that comfortable with loving Dawn in other ways, which makes this more believeable - he always sees Dawn as her own person. I think it's a hoot that his love for Buffy is the cover for Spike's much more complex feelings for Dawn. Great Story and great dialog. Thanks!
JustAnotherDream chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Yay! lol, i love it... update soon, pretty please? lol
BadBoyLover chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
I love it!
Gallfreyan April chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Very interresting story! Can't wait to read more! Hopefully soon!

~April