Reviews for Two Summers
PassionateDarkness chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Absolutely love it! Update soon!
zzilly14 chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Summersfan chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Great story. I look forward to seeing it unfold.
Claire Starling chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Wonderful story, I can't wait for more. Especially like the claimin' bit. Is Dawn completely deactivated or just spread about?
Jason Barnett chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
So this might be Spike/Dawn? Well I hope Buffy has stayed in touch enough that she'll at least treat SPike decently if not friendly. SHe's had time to grow as a person, which her time as the Slayer stunted. Maybe this could be an unconventional ship like Buffy/Gunn if you've done Wes/Fred.
TheBear chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Great start, I love Spawn (if that's where it's going. oh hel I love whatever you do with Spike). Can't wait for the next installment
Marianne2 chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Another splendid story! Go Helga!
Brunettepet chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
This story is smart and funny. The snappy dialogue kept a smile on my face throughout. The connection between Spike and Dawn might be a bit squicky sexually, but I always love their interaction. These first two chapters were very entertaining, and I love the new improved 'bot.
Carree chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
lmao. kick ass awsome story, please don't make this a Dawn spike shipper, they're cute but EW!
DaMick chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
So totally loving this fic. I can't wait to see what happens when Dawn gets back. Hope you update soon.
Carree chapter 1 . 10/18/2004