Reviews for Two Summers
Thoughts13 chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Incredibly kickass. everything is so intricate and involved and just there, full of life and passion and nothing is dead or stale or stagnant. love it.
Falconluv chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Hi first of all I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother and what you have been through. I dont know if you will get this after so long with no updates (not a criticism) but I do hope things have improved for you and also that you are still writing. You are a brilliant writer and as much as I hope one day you will return to your fanfiction stories I also hope that you have continued writing in general as your talent for it is an amazing skill to have. I really hope you are well.
All the best to you and to your family.
memory is strange chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
i know it's been almost like...five years, but you want to maybe, i dunno, update? please?
BunniExpressive chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hi Helga, I really LOVE this story, it's absolutely amazing. I haven't been much of a Dawn supporter, but my spuffy and spillow fiction seems to be dwindling so i thought I would give Dawn and Spike a chance. You have me hooked. I was hoping for much more chapters of this story or others that are similar, then I read your profile, realizing why. I am so sorry what you have gone through,and I don't even know if this will reach you anymore, but I had to say you are an amazing writer of fan fiction and you are at the top of my list on this site. :)I wish you the best of luck in your writing and personal life.
zafaran chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
This is a terrible place to leave this hanging for the last four years. More, more, more, please. You've got a such a good start here, and I'd love to find out what happens next. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
BadBoyLover chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
I love this story...please continue it!
pastelsummer chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
hey catching up after a few years off here and was wondering if you were going to add anything to this I really like it.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Dawn being "rendered unusable"

Damn you, you made me choke on my drink I was laughing so hard.
Kittymay777 chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
plz continue
Dark-Syaoran chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
One of the few stories with this pairing I can find that's written well enough not to piss me off and is interesting.

Wish it wasn't abandoned going on 3 and a half years, but oh well. Great stuff.
skinnieminnie chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
omg i loved reading this story! very good dawn voice! major props... i just wish it would get finished! :D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
You've no idea how I love this story. How are things going on with you? I've read this story about 5 times already and I still think its always so funny and sexy... Oh man, what the world would do if you could update. Hoping you're ok. You write great, btw. You earn a place in my favorites list. God... this story rocks...
BluRaven22 chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
How can you just stop writing the story? That is just plain mean. You should be ashamed of your self. Anyways great story. Please update. -Michelle
Hatter Madigan chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
OH MY GOD! I just read this story, look to see how long it has been sence you reviewed and what do I see... two years!

You better update soon or there will be hell to pay!
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
i'm sorry about your grandmother. when do you plan on updating?
194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »