Reviews for Two Summers
allienicole16 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Ah you left it like that! Update update update!
insanechildfanfic chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
this is great
Drusilla3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Just read your profile. I am sorry.
Drusilla3 chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
Hey, I don't know if you're still around or even if you're still writing fanfic (I saw this story hasn't been updated in ages) but I wanted to say it's awesome, and if you have any chapters laying around, I would love to read more.

Cheers,

Dru
Bella-Tragedia chapter 6 . 9/20/2006
AH! you have to update! this is so good! omg! wow! i can't wait till you update this. i'll read it as fast as i can. i love this story. it's so good!
JadedAnna chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
OMG you HAVE to update. I love this effing story. It's... wow.
JadedAnna chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
wow wow wow wow wow... That bonding ceremony was HOT... I can't say i'd hate bonding with spike... *lifts eyebrow* anyways GREAT story so far. Can't wait to read what will happen next. So i'm going to... _
suikofan chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
Love the story. Makes sence that Buffy and Angel teams would hook up to take out Glory, Jasmine, The First and Black thorn type fights. I think Angel should tell Spike that being with Dawn is okay saying that he's being a bigger enerch(that right?) than he was.
howtospotahippo chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
omg please update!I can't wait till the next chapter ! please please update soon!
Lili009 chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
You're such an amazing writer, please continue this story!
LadyLefaye chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. Are you going to continue it?
LadyLefaye chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Oh, I just adore how you've written the Buffybot, and the Angel Spike snark was great!
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Interesting story...you've got the voice of the characters down pretty well, although Buffy seems a tad too unwilling to listen to reason, and I really thought Spike wouldn't mind taking advantage of Dawn seeing as he is without soul and all at this point. But I'm still very curious to see what happens next, so I'm off to read the next part!
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
Ooh! very nice! Well written!
LadyReivin chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
I really like this story. In fact this is the second time I've read it. Please update soon.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »