Reviews for Two Summers
Inuyasha-is-pretty chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
All I can say is wow, I never realized how perfect Dawn and Spike would be together until I read your story...Again with the wow. I hope you update again soon... I'm SO adding you to my fav list! Thanks for having an amazing brain!...I love the bond thing and I LOVE that he liked her before the bond...Muahahahaaha...sorry
Hopeless-Angel1605 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
cant wait to read more
TTFN chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
i love it, hope that you update soon, can't wait to see what happens. i love the spawn interaction. keep up the great work.
Mandy chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
hey i love the story i would so love to see an update.
sara chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
Hey I love this story its really great. Hope you add on more, real soon. I've been reading it for awhile now. Keep up the great work. I have to have my Spike fix.
GypsyDream chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
HEY where have all the new chaps. gone? UPDATE please
DragonGirlYumi chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
This is a surprisingly good story. I really liked it and I hope you update soon.
DaVinci's Girl chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
Helga- I started reading The Two Summers since I have an interest in the Dawn/Spike interation and was so taken with your style that I started reading all your other work. What I enjoy most is the way you treat your characters. They are multi-dimentional but treated kindly, sometimes a lot more decently than on the last few seasons of the show itself. No fluff, little or no bashing. I look forward to more chapters of any of the stories when you get the time. There is a lot of bad Buffy fiction out there. This is not.
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
love it like it all of the above...or below...

whatever WRITE MORE OR ELSE!see ya:)
FireMistress13 chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
i like it alot update soon
crazyfanfic chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
Wow, this is one awesome story! Quite a twist in the Dawn-Spike relationship. I never thought of Dawn as grown-up and it's given me a whole new view of her character all together.

Great job!
MorgansGurl chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
They wouldnt let me review twice for chapter 6, so this is in reference to 6 not 5. Are you ever going to update again? Im soo woried you forgot about this story, and It really really really need to be updated i love it so much. Please tell me your still planning on writing more, or have a site that you update more frequently on... My email is Scoobysweetangel
RTds9 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I love this story of do very good with the Dawn/Spike write them dead on.
SexciTibby chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
OMG!DONT CUT IT OFF THERE!YOU HAD SO BETTER FUCKING UPDATE NOW!
Jami chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
This is a very good fan fic. Normally i am not really into the buffy ones, but this is really good. Thanks.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »