Reviews for Two Summers
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
Ooh! very nice! Well written!
LadyReivin chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
I really like this story. In fact this is the second time I've read it. Please update soon.
Skitly-Tab chapter 6 . 12/2/2005
omg i love this story please continue can you email me when you get some more chapters up my email is
MusicaGrant chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
This is a really great story! How come you haven't updated? I do hope you do so soon. I would love to know more!
thecomputerroom chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
Please i beg you to update soon.
Inuyasha-is-pretty chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
All I can say is wow, I never realized how perfect Dawn and Spike would be together until I read your story...Again with the wow. I hope you update again soon... I'm SO adding you to my fav list! Thanks for having an amazing brain!...I love the bond thing and I LOVE that he liked her before the bond...Muahahahaaha...sorry
Hopeless-Angel1605 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
cant wait to read more
TTFN chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
i love it, hope that you update soon, can't wait to see what happens. i love the spawn interaction. keep up the great work.
Mandy chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
hey i love the story i would so love to see an update.
sara chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
Hey I love this story its really great. Hope you add on more, real soon. I've been reading it for awhile now. Keep up the great work. I have to have my Spike fix.
GypsyDream chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
HEY where have all the new chaps. gone? UPDATE please
DragonGirlYumi chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
This is a surprisingly good story. I really liked it and I hope you update soon.
DaVinci's Girl chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
Helga- I started reading The Two Summers since I have an interest in the Dawn/Spike interation and was so taken with your style that I started reading all your other work. What I enjoy most is the way you treat your characters. They are multi-dimentional but treated kindly, sometimes a lot more decently than on the last few seasons of the show itself. No fluff, little or no bashing. I look forward to more chapters of any of the stories when you get the time. There is a lot of bad Buffy fiction out there. This is not.
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
love it like it all of the above...or below...

whatever WRITE MORE OR ELSE!see ya:)
FireMistress13 chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
i like it alot update soon
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »