Reviews for Once More With Spiking
Twitch Vanity chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
AHHHH why did you stop!? I want more D:
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
This is just too perfect, and all the charcters' voices are simply spot on. Fantastic work!
alicat54 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
I quite wish this would update, Burr what I read left me in ask kings of giggles and stitches. Thanks :-)
Rookie-Bee chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Oh no it finished!
PLEASE write more, this fic is great.
thegreatbigpoof chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Am I right in assuming this will never be updated? ):
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Looks good!
NefariousPlots chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
The voices spot on in this story!
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Awwwww...Un-Finished, darn,I am such a sucker for time travel fics.
spike'smate chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
its a crying shame this wasnt finished SHAME ON YOU
TA Salmalin chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I am continually impressed with how well you do the fun, quirky conversation-style that I remember from Buffy. I am also impressed that you pulled off an interesting, non-angsty time travel story. I was very excited to see that your profile is hinting that you might be revisiting some of your old stories and this is the one that I most hope to see some more of. That being said, I've read it...eight, nine times? Even if you never do get around to finishing it, thank you for posting this much!
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
OMIGOSH I LOOOOVE THISSSSS :D You are such a fantastic wonderful writer & You write everyone right in character. Soooo good. Please update soon .
Shavaineth chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I think my brain broke with the Spike/Joyce thing and the whole Spike is effectively Angel's grandson and would be dating the mother of the girl his grandfather is dating. Not that I'm a huge fan of Joyce/Spike, but it would be kind of funny to see the gang trying to explain that horribly skewed family dynamic to her.
Terrible Tues chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Delightful. Very amusing 3 chapters. Worth reading. You are a clever, clever, girl.
Ron'Hermione'F'and'A chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
i realize you left this story but i love it soooo much and if you could just maybe come back to it i would be forever grateful. i reallllly want to know what happens next!
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Okay so I know you've probably abandoned this story (along with others that are equally fabulous) but I *know* you updated your profile sometime last year... so you haven't forgotten this site, right? I've been looking for very good Spuffy stories for a long time, and I finally found yours! I was so excited, but then I realized you had up and abandoned most of your stories :(

Anyway I'm just asking if you could perhaps take another look at a few of them (just add one chapter... maybe two) and it would actually just make my day. I love you characterization of all the Scoobies from their early days. Please continue this story!

- Veri