Reviews for Just Let My Blood Drip
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Well I just read this and I'm wondering I want more. I mean i like the idea of it coming to a full circle, but the end like the last 10 chapters where really fast. you could have made Marissa and Ryan talk some more, even the all thing with Summer should or could have been longer.

I know that life can get in the way of writting but i also know that people will read even if you take a litte longer to post.

Have you ever consider doing a sequel to this, or at least ad some more chapters, like Ryan and Marissa confronting Julie.

By the way i just remember on the file, it said that she shouldn't had any contact with Jimmy but Jimmy ended up calling her...

good fic

RJ
BlueDepths chapter 41 . 6/18/2006
I just finished reading your story and I think it is amazing. Never have I read a story anything like this one. I love the dark concept you've got going, not too much used in fics. The title is perfect and says it all.
Ducky chapter 41 . 6/2/2006
well i just read the entire story, it was very well done. The emotions were well written and the characters realistic. It deffinatly gave me some flashbacks to what happened with some of my friends and i think you did a good job of showing what its like to know someone that cuts. anyway good job and figured i'd review even though its been awhile since this story was done.
The-OC-RoXmySoX chapter 41 . 6/21/2005
please please please write a sequel! that was a really awesome story! :) sequel!
J chapter 41 . 5/19/2005
Yeah, that's right...I've actually went through and read this entire story! It only took me around 6 hours (spread out over 3 days of course)...I've read parts of this story before but never the whole thing and I have to tell you that I loved it and I would love to see a sequel or something. It's very good. Sorry I didn't read it as you were writing it...but I kind of liked it better this way...I didn't have to wait for you to update or anything...I had the whole story right in front of me. I wasn't disappointed. Luv ya! You rock!
juzadream chapter 41 . 5/10/2005
okay so maybe i've finished the story three months too late but better late than never! the story's ending was great. i love the r/m and the totally sweet ending! )
jessica chapter 20 . 4/16/2005
This is such a great story! keep posting!
KCChick chapter 41 . 3/31/2005
Hey! Its me again, KC-Chick, I am just not signed in since as you mentioned, you can only do one review per chapter so I had to have it not signed in. But anywho, for what I was going to say.

This is to reply on your final review to my fanfic, The One In Need. Since I could think of no other way to reach you, I thought this would be good. Anyway, I would love to co-write or assist you in a new fanfic! i would absolutely be honored! Especially since your my fave author on this site and i can't believe that you would even ask! So, you can email me some ideas if you'd like or however you'd like to start this so yes, get back to me on this. (use email if possible)

and once again congrats on this awesome fic of yours! it is one of my favorites! and i'm also so thankful that you liked my story so much and that you praised it as much as you did! Thanks a bunch! )

KC-Chick

_
genevra chapter 41 . 3/23/2005
ok, i finally finished. before i start my probably long and winding review, may i say thanks so much for promoting intertwined. that is so sweet.

anyway, your story. i have to admit that i started liking it more and more towards the end when they moved to new york. last chapter was surprisingly one of my favourites. i dont know why, there was just something about it i liked. that is so diabolical even for julie, but. it was awful. i love the way that ryan and marissa got back together, it wasnt to overdone or cheesy, it was just nice. and i loved the hospital chapter. it just seemed like such a typical cohen/cooper/roberts scene with the hugging and the smartass comments. i loved that.

im sure there are millions of other things i could think of but i am so exhausted that i can barely see the screen, so i'll leave you with this. it was a good story. it got a little overdramatic at times but you redeemed it and you justified it. it was easy to read after the cutting finished. it was just so confronting. but it was good.

(see, im repeating myself. sure sign of exhaustion) i'll look out for your other story. and hopefully i'll be a more regular reviewer :) genevra* xxox
Danielle chapter 41 . 3/17/2005
i liked it but it was long. it took me like forever to read. I love Smallville and the OC to. Thanks write more about ryan and marissa
JESSA chapter 41 . 3/12/2005
damn girl that was straight up gr8!

(soz i was watchin' this movie with my cousin and i picked up that kind of talk.)

Luv it!

BUT I WISH THEY'D OF KILLED (OR AT LEAST YELLED AT AND SERVERLY INJURED!) JULIE COOPER!

but apart from that it was excellant!

i loved how Luke came thourgh 4 them all!

anyway's LUVED IT! 10/10!

"GOLF CLAP PEOPLE!"

HUGS AND KISSES ALL ROUND!

remember 2 LUV ME!

luv ya's all!

all of y'all's girl!

JESSA!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

P.S keep on writting!

u rox!

u r total's gr8 at these stories!

P.S RM 4 Ev's!
stuckinPA chapter 41 . 3/7/2005
wow...heartbreaker

Just read your story and I, like Ryan, love the drama. I could use some more drama from this story,,but I loved it all the same. Major props for a story well-written
Joka Popcorn chapter 41 . 3/7/2005
I think this story is great i kept checking back every week and day to see if it was updated but i think a different ending would be good. other than that it was a great story.
welcometotheoc chapter 41 . 2/23/2005
aw so sweet, nice ending, although I dont want it to end
partygurl chapter 41 . 2/23/2005
dude, this is like one of the best stories ive ever read! congrats on your intelligence! haha