Reviews for Returning The Favor
CC chapter 1 . 2/12
Interesting take on the whole Suvolte thing. I liked this story; very cool.
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
An irony how soldier boy, the one who couldn't see his own situation, is able now to understand Spike's when he has hated him for so long. Thanks.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awww, a toast to the not so mortal enemies!
sparkly lairy fights chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Now that's an interesting idea. Me likes. :)
CC chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I really liked this. I'm both a Riley and a Spike fan so this really spoke to me on more than one level. And it could really work because even though it seems awfully certain that Spike was the Doctor, there was some ambiguity left in the story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
"Just realized - think I actually hate you more than Angelus. Didn't think that was possible. Good on you."

LOL! Surprisingly good.
saifai chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Now that's an interesting twist on things. Hadn't ever thought of it that way. Kinda makes him look like less of an ass. I really liked this one.
Culf chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
There you go again! Spot on characeterization, and I can't even hate Riley (ok, a little bit, with the whole "repay you" thingy. took me a sec to catch that one, but it was good. Really good!) I wish I could write stories like these!
krimson chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
That was fun. I liked your descriptions of Riley's physique.
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Riley commiserating with Spike, how humiliating is that? This story was spot on, and the final line was perfect.
Alixtii chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I can't help but feel that explaining away what were clearly implied to be Spike's actions in "As You Were" is in some way doing violence to the canon (it's not an AU, but you're still warping canon beyond recognition), but as far as "Spike can't be the Doctor because he's not really evil" stories go, this is probably the best.
DaMick chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
'...going to repay it.'? Okay, you got me; I'm hooked. Great job.
Raiining chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
ouch. Riley ... so many mixy feelings there. "and I'm going to repay it" ... yiza. poor Buffy .. but it's so true ... tough being the Slayer and a "good girlfriend"

excellent story! mixed right into the season