Reviews for Out of the Blue
Miravisu chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
This is when we need a time machine, to re-write the show. And possibly to lure a certain writer back :)
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Leaving a story like this is criminal. Please continue. You've done great so far.
ChibiBeth18 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Bloody. Freaking. ANGEL. And Buffy. Because, despite all of her angst and obvious want of Spike, she is also partially to blame for that stupid cookie dough speech.
Stina Whatever chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
like it
The Pearl Red Knight chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
YES! YOU'RE A SPUFFY! WHOO HOO! I cannot believe that you haven't updated in like FOUR YEARS...not cool! I'd absolutely love for this story to continue...:D
insanechildfanfic chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
this is great. I love it...I had read it while ago, but had misplaced this story, it's still awesome
Lynnicaec chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
ow wow... I don't know if I should feel bad for Buffy or Spike so I'm gonna feel bad for both of them. I love this fic. Can't wait for the next chappy. Update as soon as possible!

Lynnicaec
buffy vs angel chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
update update UPDATE please soon iv finally found the stroy again and i want to no what happens
kain-boa chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
thats a bloody brilliant story so far, i love the way buffy and spike interact
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Oh God, you can't end it there! Continue please and feel free to add more spuffiness
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
Aww, Willow slayed a puppet? She's going to have serious frog issues with Kermit now. I think Spike's right - she's saving the baked cookies for Angel for sure. Excellent story. Please continue when you have time. I can wait. Loving it.
kcarolj65 chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
This is just beautiful. Excellent characterization, alternately amusing and heartrending. Eagerly (yet PATIENTLY) looking forward to an update.
marcus aure1ius chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
This is great!

Please, please, please update!
Teenageriot2004 chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
i love this story, didn't think i would, but its as good as anything else you've written... so pretty dang good :) i look forward to a update when you can (i read your profile, and i had a similar situation)
Siren's Call chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
omg! that was so beautiful! please update soon! everyone's so in character! you are a brilliant writer! hope that spuffy starts coming up!