Reviews for A Basket Full of Cards
Sydney Rollins chapter 28 . 5/7
One of the best fanfiction ever! :) :) !:3 LOVED IT!
GhostLucy chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
That was freaken awesomesauce
Alice-Skye Valentine chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Hey.. jeez i loved this... Syaoran is MINE though! I read this and the other x over you did and now you have inspired me! Btw did you know they made a spin off to CCS? Its called Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles! Ive read like half of it and its amazing! I cant wait to finish!
Marikalay chapter 28 . 12/28/2011
I really liked your story. The chapters were quite a bit shorter than the ones I'm used to indulging in, but the writing was so good that it hardly mattered.

...also, I'm a bit in love with the idea of a Tomoyo/Ayame pairing, it's just such a perfect fit once you think about it!
Marikalay chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
I have to say, I love it that Li tells really bad jokes. I also really liked the descriptions of the girls' clothes.
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 28 . 3/26/2011
KAWAIII! I just keep reading this fic over and over (like, fifth time reading it is today), and I just love how the story fits together!. Will you make a sequal!
Snow Witch Salem chapter 28 . 7/20/2010
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE HOW YOU MADE EVERY THING TURN OUT WELL! YAAAY! I ESPECIALLY LOVE YOUR COUPLES! YAYYYY! 3
muzikaholic159 chapter 28 . 7/10/2010
ohmfg ...i LEGIT loved this as well as the prequel ! gosh , at first i thought furuba mixed with CCS would be weird ..but turns out it's like one of the best crossovers i've ever read about ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this or like make another furuba & CCS crossover

oh & btw , this story is epiccccc ~ hehehe
Hikari Urania chapter 28 . 7/5/2010
I loved the sequel even more than the prequel! Loved it absolutely loved it!
sakurahime87 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
excellent
dolphinherovamp5 chapter 22 . 7/16/2009
When I saw 'The Zoo', I thought Blood. Lol. Love that.

Also love this. D
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
this is great li and kyo i read your other stories too keep up the good work
kisa-shikari-sakishi-rin chapter 18 . 7/14/2006
Tsubasa is good! It's 1 of my fav shows! Great story! I really like it! I didn't know it was a sequel 4 another story until I read the other 1 before this 1 so it really confused me! Plz make another 1 after this, I liked both stories!
L33Tbunny chapter 1 . 9/2/2005