Reviews for Consequences
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
poor harry, but otherwise great

so draco got beaten up by narcissa! *smirks* lol
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
so sad.

so sweet.

so perfect.
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I love it...Ron's so funny...PMS...lol...

the angst and humour intwined together in such a nice way...
SweetMary chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
this was a fantastic brush of hermione/draco

poor poor harry, though.

i hate him broken hearted.

i just want to hug his little brains out.

ugh! i'm crying.

and not just like a single tear!

i cried a lot. the first tear i didn't blink and it just sort of built up, and it got on my shirt, thats how heavy it was.

good job.
Taintless chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I liked Choices better, but this was good too.
account chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
brilliant!
Storm Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
After reading both Choices and this, I leaned back in my chair and applauded heartily. Needless to say, I got some weird looks but this is so beautifully written. Keep writing!

~*~Storm~*~
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
i find ur story so tru.i like how u wrote a DHR fic from some1 else's opinion writing
Mystery of the Night chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Hey this is awesome! I kind of missed the first part though. Can you fill me in? Is the title of the first part the same as this one or is it different? okay well, if you need to e-mail me my e-mail is softbalarzn Okay well i gotta go cya!
Silwen Aurdomiel chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
once again, excellent, excellent work! great fic! love it! you're an amazing writer. :)
Lyonessheart chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Hi just as amazing as Choices was, although I have to admit that it is hard for me to see Harry alone and not with Draco, I wish you would find someone for him that makes him happy, and NO not Ginerva Weasley, maybe Luna, cáuse she is blond like Draco, or even Pansy if you make her nice! So pretty pretty please?
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I really like the way you write dialogue between Draco and Harry. I can't really describe it but dialogue between Harry and Hermione is almost always predictable but I never know what to expect between Harry and Draco. You do very well on dialogue and I think that is one of the reasons I like your stories so much; I'm a total dialogue junkie. If you want proof just check out my story, more than half of it is dialogue.

I plan on reading some more of your stories later so you will be getting some more reviews from me.
Blandsaft chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
i know somewhat how harry feels, i'll tell you that much and geez...he just can't stop being a h-e-r-o. but it is worth it...almost
CCinderellaa chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
It was great. I really liked it. Nice job! :-)
Intelligent Witch chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
oh that was so well written

i enjoyed it very much