Reviews for Halloween Humor
Kaegoe chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Very interesting. Hey I have an idea. You know how some people sit on the porch on Halooween dressed as Scarecrows and scare children. How about having Yusuke doing that then Kuwabara comes up, gets scared and punches Yusuke in the nose. That would be funny, don't you think or heck it could even be the other way around.
ChibiIceDemon chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
Heh heh heh! Hiei's got candy! *glares* I want candy! Oh well... cute story!
Zephyrus chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
Oh my God! I love these! They're so cute and funny, and absolutely perfect for Halloween. I love all four of them, and I really hope you continue soon!
SwanSong9 chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
this is really good...you gotta update again! pweeze? *puppy dog eyes* and hey do you mind if i print this out so my friends can read this?
Tsubaki and Kanna chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
Tsubaki: Well that was funny!

Kanna: Candy!

Tsubaki: Very Orginal!

Kandy: CANDY!

Tsubaki: Anyways Upodate soon!

Kanna: O GIVE ME THE DAMN CANDY OR ELSE YOU RETARDED FEMALE!

Tsubaki:-.-; Okay my Guradian Ghost lost it.
Candy the Duck chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
lol I can so see hiei in that situation!
netta1029 chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
Hmm, if I were in Hiei's situation ,I would not be complaining *hasn't eaten candy in a while* Anyway, really cute story(s).
shadow dragon chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
I was wondering what was going to happen to Hiei on Halloween. Now I wonder if Yusuke and Kuwabara are going to try and prank people.
Beruhime219 chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
lol... This was too cute the first time I read it and sugary the second time I read it. I love halloween, but I prefer horror films over candy :D. Great fic!
shadow dragon chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
lol. I feel so sorry for Botan. Glad it's not me.
SwanSong9 chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
where do you get ur ideas? They're so good and funny! You have to update ok? ok
ElflordLinden chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Hee Hee! Botan-chan is in trouble again! (Man, do I know how she feels).

You do a great job of keeping the characters true to how they are in the show! That's rare, these days.
Sherkoni chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Ha ha...that's cute..._
Hyperspeed Lily Cat chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Yay! Halloween stories! Loves holiday based stories...and CANDY! Great Job! Update soon, Please?
just so you know chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
I heard in Japan they dont selebrate halloween