Reviews for Encyclopedia Ninja
Loki chapter 1 . 5/24
You forgot teuchi and ayame from the ramen stand
Draco0905 chapter 27 . 3/27
Different than cannon by alot. But still good. Even room for more.
fire alpha 6 chapter 2 . 1/27
hopefully you don't refer to the summoning contract with the toads as with the frogs through your whole story because if so you know nothing about Naruto. Because that is very annoying to read.
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Well intresting story, but like 70% of it is directly from the Anime so far.
Ramrikai chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I have to call foul on the villagers' reactions to seeing Naruto riding the fox to the stadium. They wouldn't just look at him with the same hateful eyes. Here comes Naruto, holder of the nine-tailed fox, riding on the back of yet another large multi-tailed fox and looking like he's on a mission. There would be mass panic in the streets, and rumors that the Kyubi Brat had kidnapped the Hyuga heiress would spread like wildfire.
acetwolf94 chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
I LOVE IT!
ramenreed chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
This story was beautiful and it really was an interesting story to read. Thank you for writing this story
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2014
Naruto: it's not your fault.
Kyuubi: I know.
Naruto: No no no, Kyuubi, it's not your fault.
Kyuubi: No man screw you!
Naruto: it's not your fault.
Kyuubi: *cries* why is it so hard?! Why!? *cries more*
g chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
dude wheres nagato
LORD VAIN chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
cool new taijutsu stance
LORD VAIN chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Foxes okay
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Well, yeah, there is something strange about it. Somehow he summoned a frog instead of a toad! That'd be pretty weird. Although, probably more useful since they could probably have all of the abilities the toads do except they could use poisons and stuff, too. Hmmm, probably would be a better summon than either Salamander or Toads...

Then again, it'd be kinda overpowered. I wonder if Naruto can summon a Greater Catachan Barking Toad.
uwishuwerecool chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
good story
Neo-Devil chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
I actually wanted Orochi to be the True Reincarnation of Kuja, as his theme seems to fit.
Neo-Devil chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Naruto is gonna meet Obito isn't he?
1,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »