Reviews for Forward to Time Past
Avana92 chapter 68 . 6/22
I have to admit i skipped the second part with only Spike, I'm only really interested in the Buffy/Spike, but I absolutely loved your story!
Never a Writer chapter 68 . 6/11
I like the three of them together, like a happy family. And thank you for completing this fic and writing this fic and making it so awesome.

To anyone reading this review: READ this fic! It's awesome! Spuffy forever!
Never a Writer chapter 67 . 6/11
When I read this the first time, I was terrified with Spike. LOL the way she worded things really sounded like good bye. I was also half scared Spike was going to do something drastic like go out into the sun.
Never a Writer chapter 66 . 6/10
Buffy's constant denial makes me wonder if she really loves Spike, but then when I remember the previous chapters and their interactions, I think she does.
Never a Writer chapter 65 . 6/10
Angel makes a really good point about people with souls
Never a Writer chapter 64 . 6/10
Spike needs some more happiness in his life. All this sadness-he's had enough to last a thousand lifetimes.
Never a Writer chapter 63 . 6/10
I love this fic!
Never a Writer chapter 62 . 6/10
I really like Dawn. She's the only one that understands Spike (other than Buffy) and tries to help him
Never a Writer chapter 61 . 6/10
Dawn's such an awesome character. I really like her. Maybe you can do a sequel with Dawn as the protagonist
Never a Writer chapter 60 . 6/10
Spike should just ask Buffy if she'd be okay with him taking a job like this. That way, he'd know whether it was right or wrong
Never a Writer chapter 59 . 6/10
Just reading about the tenderness and gentleness and all around epic Spuffy love makes me feel like an interloper, bet Dawn feels like that sometimes too
Never a Writer chapter 58 . 6/10
I'm surprised Xander is being the most supportive out of the Scoobies
Never a Writer chapter 57 . 6/10
oh rats! more ways for things to go wrong
Never a Writer chapter 56 . 6/10
Take that, Giles!
Never a Writer chapter 55 . 6/10
Argh! Giles, don't make me hate you!
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »