Reviews for Forward to Time Past
FanaticallyInLove chapter 68 . 9/24
I absolutely love this story but it definitely left me wanting more, maybe it's just me but I don't just want the crazy ride of emotion I want the after. I want to read what happens in their lives after everything settles, I want to know what their lives are like. Maybe that's boring to some but I'd love that insight into what their lives are like, maybe one day you'll write it but for now I suppose I'm content with the wonderful story you've created
RafeFallstar chapter 21 . 9/16
Wow! This just keeps getting better! T fight was good, but the confrontation was sublime. I forgot I was reading ff.
Cruelest Sea chapter 68 . 9/15
Wonderful story!
RafeFallstar chapter 13 . 9/14
A minor correction: the Waltz is not a romantic dance, but a formalized dance. The partners do not look at each other at any point, but look past the partner's shoulder. As a result, the dancers are more engaged with others with whom they are not dancing than with their dance partner. You can talk with your dance partner, but not intimately.

A romantic dance of the era (that a Victorian ball might conceivably include) would be Polka or Rumba.

Beyond this, dances were social events. If William took Elizabeth, he could not decently dance with her more than first dance, last dance, and one other. The point is for her to dance with as many people as possible, since she is not *his* but only under his protection.

Other than these quibbles, I like the story so far. I hope Buffy runs into a Watcher soon.

Possibility: a letter to be delivered by the watchers to the Scoobies just after the Glory battle letting them know when/where she is so a rescue spell can target properly. I'm probably wrong, but whatever.
LaiChan chapter 15 . 8/27
I just want to say that I'm really enjoying your fic. Thank you so much for writing it. :)
That said, I have to say that while I can see Buffy falling for Willian (not really her type in canon verse, but hey, fanfic), it just strikes me as implausible that she'd give up Dawn, all her friends, her call as the Slayer, her old life for that, just like that.
I'm not gonna stop reading, I want to know where you'll take me next, of course.
But I just keep thinking how odd that is, how ooc for Buffy, and thought I'd share it as positive criticism.
Widkama chapter 27 . 7/28
I can't even comprehend what I just read. My heart is broken. :( I was hoping that they would at least get to marry first.
tarwanian chapter 68 . 7/28
Loved it. It was a great read.
Widkama chapter 11 . 7/27
This chapter reminds me heavily of Pirates of the Caribbean when Will kept calling Elizabeth 'Miss Elizabeth'.
sunnyfortomorrow chapter 36 . 5/22
n;NJNJ,m;
Galaxy451 chapter 68 . 4/18
That was without doubt the best Buffy/Spike story I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us.
The Victorian part was wonderfully and very believably described. Buffy sniffing her armpits was so funny and I think I was almost as relieved as she was when she was finally able to take daily baths in the Hartley household. You characterised William perfectly. The very essence of a shy, inexperienced and very sensitive young man, but at the same time a hidden jewel to someone willing to look beneath the surface. His turning and his years with Druisilla, Angel and Darla were brutally told and sometimes hard to read, although, even then, Spike's gentle nature showed through in the small acts of mercy he showed on occasion.
I've absolutely loved reading this and now I've got to the end I just want to read it all over again.
alternatereality42 chapter 31 . 3/10
Hate to say it, but... he so deserved it.
alternatereality42 chapter 28 . 3/10
Oh no... OH NO!
alternatereality42 chapter 27 . 3/10
I repeat it: DARN YOU, WILLOW!
alternatereality42 chapter 26 . 3/10