Reviews for From Twilight to Dawn
Thranduil's wife chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
I don't understand why the Lord of Imladris would allow his daughter and the Mirkwood prince travelled alone, knowing there is danger.
I also don't understand why Legolas in this story. He seemed of having no common sense. He is aware he is been hunted by savage men, whom have previously tortured him, would not get help from Lorien or Imladris. He hardly slept, yet left alone on his own, knowing the men are out there hunting him. Have he lost his senses in this story?
Celede-Berewen chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Oh my goodness, while this story is very somber and relatively sad you have no idea how hard I laughed when Gama introduced Legolas as his wife! I mean the laugh I let out was that of an insane person! I was riding in the car with my dad and was reading in my phone and my dad told me that if I did that again he could commit me to the insane asylum!
HelloDenmark chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
This whole story was just a series of unanswered questions and weird cuts... I don't really get it.
lucydod chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Your detailed description and fast paced action make the story paint a vibrant picture in your mind that flows with an untamed energy of its own. I never want it to end! You are an amazing writer _
TiTaN chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
as expected, another great story with a great deal of emotional challenge! I admire your creativity and your style of writing, great job!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
dude that was one intence story it was a very exciting experience
Freddie23 chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
Okay, ready to bask in the praise? Here we go - and forgive me for my excitement but...

I LOVE THIS STORY!

It's definately my favourite of yours that I've read so far, although you know I love Road to Redemption too (Please update that soon, by the way)

Legolas' 'transformation' after 'healing' the orc took me by surprise but I liked it nonetheless. Also really liked Thranduil in this as well. And the deception of the Men and how the Elves would not turn against their king.

No doubt in previous reviews I've ranted on about how good a writer you are (and by now I'm sure you don't need ME to tell you that) but I think after becoming so addicted to your stories and this and RtR in particular it's worth mentioning again. I wish I could write like you; I love your style and reading through your stories I can see how it has improved.

Thanks so much for another wonderful story and I can't wait to read more of them and the next chapter of Road to Redemption.

PS: Was that a scary amount of love for this story? Sorry if it terrifies you!

Freddie23
Freddie23 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
I love how you write Legolas and Arwen. The way you show how Legolas' life of innocence has been taken away from him and how powerless he was in that decision. When I was reading this I was struck by just how melancholy he is. That word stuck in my mind throughout this chapter.

Brilliant story, thoroughly enjoying it
Freddie23 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Chapter one and I'm loving it already.
midnight13731 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
awwwwww! I love this, I've never read about Arwen and Legolas as really close friends, I love it! xx
Destined Darkness chapter 17 . 5/22/2009
aw the heart aches lol truly it does that is so sad, tear tear, sniff sniff any way ili (i loved it) hehe
fangirl29 chapter 17 . 12/27/2008
I dedicated many hours of my free Sunday just so I could finish reading your story. I simply could not stop myself. You so vividly paint a picture of the angst, pain, and turmoil that exists in the father-son relationship between Thranduil and Legolas. They love each other to the point of destruction! Very well done! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us mere mortals js
Jedi Sapphire chapter 17 . 11/1/2008
I loved this! Please write more of your stories soon.
Vaoni chapter 17 . 6/19/2008
I loved this story. It was fantastic. Great work!
athenaswings chapter 17 . 12/28/2007
rendered dumb and speeachless...again! my mind is reeling.