Reviews for From Twilight to Dawn
Celede-Berewen chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Oh my goodness, while this story is very somber and relatively sad you have no idea how hard I laughed when Gama introduced Legolas as his wife! I mean the laugh I let out was that of an insane person! I was riding in the car with my dad and was reading in my phone and my dad told me that if I did that again he could commit me to the insane asylum!
HelloDenmark chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
This whole story was just a series of unanswered questions and weird cuts... I don't really get it.
lucydod chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Your detailed description and fast paced action make the story paint a vibrant picture in your mind that flows with an untamed energy of its own. I never want it to end! You are an amazing writer _
TiTaN chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
as expected, another great story with a great deal of emotional challenge! I admire your creativity and your style of writing, great job!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
dude that was one intence story it was a very exciting experience
Freddie23 chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
Okay, ready to bask in the praise? Here we go - and forgive me for my excitement but...

It's definately my favourite of yours that I've read so far, although you know I love Road to Redemption too (Please update that soon, by the way)

Legolas' 'transformation' after 'healing' the orc took me by surprise but I liked it nonetheless. Also really liked Thranduil in this as well. And the deception of the Men and how the Elves would not turn against their king.

No doubt in previous reviews I've ranted on about how good a writer you are (and by now I'm sure you don't need ME to tell you that) but I think after becoming so addicted to your stories and this and RtR in particular it's worth mentioning again. I wish I could write like you; I love your style and reading through your stories I can see how it has improved.

Thanks so much for another wonderful story and I can't wait to read more of them and the next chapter of Road to Redemption.

PS: Was that a scary amount of love for this story? Sorry if it terrifies you!

Freddie23 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
I love how you write Legolas and Arwen. The way you show how Legolas' life of innocence has been taken away from him and how powerless he was in that decision. When I was reading this I was struck by just how melancholy he is. That word stuck in my mind throughout this chapter.

Brilliant story, thoroughly enjoying it
Freddie23 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Chapter one and I'm loving it already.
midnight13731 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
awwwwww! I love this, I've never read about Arwen and Legolas as really close friends, I love it! xx
Destined Darkness chapter 17 . 5/22/2009
aw the heart aches lol truly it does that is so sad, tear tear, sniff sniff any way ili (i loved it) hehe
fangirl29 chapter 17 . 12/27/2008
I dedicated many hours of my free Sunday just so I could finish reading your story. I simply could not stop myself. You so vividly paint a picture of the angst, pain, and turmoil that exists in the father-son relationship between Thranduil and Legolas. They love each other to the point of destruction! Very well done! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us mere mortals js
Jedi Sapphire chapter 17 . 11/1/2008
I loved this! Please write more of your stories soon.
Vaoni chapter 17 . 6/19/2008
I loved this story. It was fantastic. Great work!
athenaswings chapter 17 . 12/28/2007
rendered dumb and speeachless...again! my mind is reeling.
mistopurr chapter 17 . 10/27/2006
I finished this today! Yay! Although I'm still wondering why and how I've not read it before. Oh well, at least I have now!

This fic is totally original, and it really made me think. I've never read a story where an Elf is confronted by Orcs and is afraid to kill them because of what they once were. Watching Legolas as he struggled to understand was beautiful, although it must have hurt him so much to look at those creatures and feel that he was hurting his own kind. I can't imagine the emotions that must concieve, although you captured them so well.

Also, I have to mention this. Your Thranduil is just perfect. Oh I could just eat him up! Well, then there would be no beautiful elf-king to lust after. Seriously, he is one stunning piece of Elf, lol! On a more serious note, I do think your depiction of him is just wonderful. He's a warrior, a king, a father, an absolute epitome of Elven wisdom and nobility, but at the same time he can be so. . . childlike too. Innocent, you know? I love reading him in your stories, and I hope to see much more of him from you! Your Thranduil is by far my favourite, and I hope that when/if PJ makes 'The Hobbit', he chooses someone to play him who is just like yours!

Anyway, dinner is ready so I'd better go. This was a great story, though! Really wonderful!