Reviews for Shoulder Guidance
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I read your other fanfic on angel and devil-little people. er-what do you call it again? Anyways, this one reminded me of a fanart i saw once where miroku had two devils on his shoulders, which said, "grope her" and "I know you want to..." in speech bubbles XD;;

I laughed most when:

she-devil sango said, "You have my utmost respect. For that display, may I have your baby?”- XD! never expected that.

-“I know. That was more of a ‘what the hell are you smoking?’ kind of ‘what?’”

“Ah, my mistake.”- XD;; o...kay...do people smoke int he feudal era? XP

-“Kagome! Inuyasha! They’re doing something I don’t think they should be doing!”-tsk tsk. shippo. you always ruin everything! Big tattle-teller!

-“We’re out of ideas, short of locking them in a room together and not letting them out until we hear some noises.”-"noises" ; oh yeah. lol. noises... O.O;;
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is really cute and sweet, I love this pairing more than any other Inuyasha pairing and you've done well. THIS is exactly why you're my favorite fanfiction author. I love your work. Excellent, now I'm off to read the one about Inu and Kag.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I /loved/ the ending. I love your stories! You are the best author I have met so far.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I LOVED IT! Sequal please!
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
D Haha

Funy and cute.
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Super splendid! But where is the second part and Kagome and Inuyasha? I simply demand it, you can't leave me suffer like that!

Such an idea can't die so fast!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Awesome! Devil-Sango was funny "you put the monk to shame" -hilarious! The part with Angel-Miroku and his less-than-angelic behaviour was simply fantastic! I laughed and I'm laughing still! Brilliant story! Devil-Kagome is funny too- and I totally agree that Angel-Inuyasha is, in fact, an oxymoron. Awesome story! Hilarious! _
lilsanoku105 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This is a great story! Is there a sequel or another chapter involved?

Please continue writing!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
LMAO, this was just so good. I loved every single bit of it. Especially the whole shoulder-angel/devil thing. That was cute. XD
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
¡Ay! ¡Me gusta mucho! Era muy adorable.

Okay, I'll stop with the Spanish. It was very cute-such a creative idea. ((sighs)) Gods, it's hard to find a good Miroku/Sango writer these days, so this fic was really a sight for sore eyes. The shoulders angels and devils sounded so cute ((huggles)) I want one! And devil Sango... that should probably never happen...

The whole pond scene seemed a bit forced and out of character, yes, but, hey, it was fluffy. I thought for sure they were going to kiss! ((pouts)) Ah, well. It was well-written, probably more so than the rest, though, in general, the fic was pretty consistent. It was a fun read, one that made me laugh, a must for nearly all good M/S stories.

I hope you don't mind a little constructive crit., though. There were a lot of the same words in the same sentence, like "the interruption did not interrupt" and the like. But, then and again, that could just be because I'm a synonym freak. And, also, there were a few lines, like Sango saying "What are you smoking?" that were a bit nonsensical. I'm not asking you to rewrite this or anything; this fic is really good as it stands.

And the fluff! Whe!

In summary; I liked it a lot. Onward to my favorites list! ((bounces)) God, this fluff is going to keep me going all night...
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
*makes a sputtering noise much like a snort, only much, much louder, before bursting into the kind of hearty belly laugh that uses the whole body, goes on for a good long while, and only stops because as it turns out humans need to breathe*

Oh... oh God... *wipes tears from her eyes* One of the cutest, funniest, most wonderful pieces of Inuyasha fanfiction EVER! Devil Sango kicks ass, as does Devil Miroku, and Real Miroku's surprise at seeing Angel Miroku cracked me UP. And that part at the end with Kagome and Inuyasha's respective Angels and Devils was awesome... is there any fanart for this? There should be... ooh, it'd make a good doujinshi.

Your descriptions are excellent! You do a great job of making a mental picture, so that it plays out in your head just like a little clip from the anime...

*resumes her laughter*
Red RoseDragon chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
A, that was awesome! *think of Angel-Miroku and Angel-Inuyasha... giggle* Talk about your oxymorons. I loved this. The Inu-tachi probably wouldn't be familiar with the angel-devil thing, being Buddhist and Shinto and other stuff I don't know about, but damn, that was fun! I like Devil-Sango too, she doesn't come out as often as she'd like. Hey, Devil-Kagome didn't come out until late, but she sounds cool, too! Maybe a fic with those two in it... or must everyone just speculate on that? .

'The devil made you do it.' I love your ending line. Wonderful stuff! Cookies for you!
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
EVIL! Love the fic, though.
HieiFluffyPhibby chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Nice story,too bad Miroku and Sango didn't kiss and who knew that angels cussed, that's somethin I'd want to see. _
sanb chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wonderful fic. I like it! write some more inuyasha fics!