Reviews for Konoha's sunshine
Bruce chapter 1 . 4/25
You mastermind ;( I cried this time I cried in a fanfic made story you are amazing
Iviidiis chapter 1 . 3/18
OMG sooooooo sad. I'm crying in front of my computer (
Queenserenity22 chapter 1 . 3/13
Why does it have to be sad version of naruto death waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
andrew.hark90 chapter 1 . 1/24
damn i have never cried from a fanfic before but when iruka looked up to the darkening sky, i just couldnt help but cry... damn good writing, to make people feel the story like that you have skill.
Zoku-sama chapter 1 . 1/15
i never once thought i would cry while reading a fanfic but you proved me wrong you keep writing you are the best honest and you should never stop this is ine of the best fanfictions i ever read
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
A soaked pillow later and I'm ready to write my review.
Really well written and sad(hence the pillow), I really enjoyed reading this one-shot.
Maybe make one where Naruto killed Sasuke instead of the other way around.
Luke chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
this made me cry
Jay chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Damn, i almost cried multiple times as i read this. you are very talented
fineheresausername chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Okay, so I know that I literally just read this like 3 days ago but I need to acknowledge the author for such amazing work. I've read many fanfiction but this one just pulled my heart strings perfectly... Really well written...
fineheresausername chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Oh My God... I never thought a fan fiction could make me cry so much... If you live getting your heart ripped out of your chest, run over by a monster truck, and thrown into a pit of acid, then this fanfic is for you!
BiggestJohnnyFanStayGold chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
This story is amazing. I tried not to cry, but I couldn't hold it in once I got to the part where Iruka stepped up to the coffin. Thank you for such a beautiful story.
Eren502 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Hi i just wanted to tell you that this story was amazing i couldnt stop crying becasue it wad really beautiful
Dragon0905 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Heart-rending, heartwarming, more thought out than most who just write a naruto dies just to kill the "demon brat" off cause they are jealous or annoyed by him. Plenty of anime characters out there I'd like to write obituaries for. But not Naruto's.
NotSoJelsaShipper chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I cried... It's so sad, especially I'm a person who imagine what is happening at that story, so I always take the feelings to deeply. Nice story, no, favorite story
Chef 101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I was supposed to be doing homework in my living room while I "took a break" and stumbled upon this story. I was bawling. My parents looked and me and asked why I was. And I, being in college, said I was crying because I was afraid of not finding a job. LOL ANYWAY... this was a beautiful piece of work! Thank you.