Reviews for Konoha's sunshine
I'm sorry, but the way you used all of the unnecessary Japanese in this was really cringe worthy, and it was so much so that I couldn't read any more than the first few paragraphs.

Weeb
This brought a tear to my eye
magus chapter 1 . 10/23
this is the only story that made me cry
Mashilina chapter 1 . 10/23
omg...I used 10 tissues already
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 9/28
i am cryjng
Moo chapter 1 . 8/18
I HATE YOU. YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY. THIS WAS SO SAD. BUT SO WELL WRITTEN. GAHHHHH.
Nagi9029 chapter 1 . 7/18
Fuck you i cried for an hour and still am!
FAIRY4LIFE chapter 1 . 7/14
Legit sobbed when Iruka stepped up and set the picture of Narutos real smile, one many had never seen, next to him. This is amazing I have cried and sobbed at one point during this story, I have never done that before you should definitely keep writing!
Jacklin chapter 1 . 6/12
My soul hurts, and it feels like I just had the entire Atlantic ocean pour out from my tear ducts. God bless this author.
sobsobsob chapter 1 . 6/2
*gross sobs*
I don't know why I torture myself with this slightly dark stuff. It was great. Really depressing, but what isn't when you look at it a certain way.
I dont know how, but this story made me tear up 4 times
Bruce chapter 1 . 4/25
You mastermind ;( I cried this time I cried in a fanfic made story you are amazing
Iviidiis chapter 1 . 3/18
OMG sooooooo sad. I'm crying in front of my computer (
Queenserenity22 chapter 1 . 3/13
Why does it have to be sad version of naruto death waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
andrew.hark90 chapter 1 . 1/24
damn i have never cried from a fanfic before but when iruka looked up to the darkening sky, i just couldnt help but cry... damn good writing, to make people feel the story like that you have skill.