Reviews for Chance and Control
CrazyFaucet chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
i have a feeling i've read this story before... though why didn't i review... * thinking* whatever anyways... it was nice. good work.
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Good fic.
Sol Falling chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Interesting...I like your writing style and characterization, and also your pairings. Or, some of them. A pity I don't enjoy yaoi...but even if I did, I prefer Seto with Anzu all the way.

I was looking for a Seto and Otogi friendship fic; there wasn't even a page in the search results, and all of them were yaoi. I was surprised and pleased to find this, even if it was yaoi, so I ended up reading it anyway.

I think there could be some interesting interaction between Seto and Duke, based on the fact that they could likely be the two most wanted bachelors in Domino City. You posted this fic a long time ago, and it was yaoi, and it didn't have anything to do with that, so I suppose it'll be a while before I'll ever find that Seto and Otogi friendship fic anyway, but whatever.

Good fic.
Darkdaisy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
kinda cute. me likey!

great writing!

There Is A Cow Level

moo?
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
This was really good! i enjoyed it!

! _ ! (is it just me or does that kinda look like the head of a gundam?)
Her Girl Friday chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Oh, I -like- this. Very much. I especially love how you compared and constrasted them, and the bit about the coin at the end.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I liked it. It seemed very IC, and a pairing I haven't seen by you before. I liked how you played on their opposites, because they are about as opposite as two people so similar can be, if you catch my drift. Good job.
SapphireGale chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I liked it. It was cute and I loved how you did it from Seto's POV. I really think you should write more SetoOtogi fics.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
For Otogi, leaving things to chance *is* his way of being in control? Hmm, and interesting thought...
Elusia chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
aw that was very cute
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Wow... this was cool. I *loved* how you portrayed Otogi. And I expected Kaiba to be a complete jerk in this fic- don't ask why, just something about the summary- but I really liked him here. :P

...You know, I've been staring at the reminder at the bottom of the review screen. You know, the one telling you it'd be nice to give constructive criticism. But I think there's a point... around the 200th story or so... where I can't really say anything new. :P

Great job!

DSF
pixiestickchild chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
dude! it's a setoXotogi fic!

yayness!
Alian lost chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Ah... Written pretty well, but of course you know that's not the pairing I prefer with Kaiba...
inuko metallium u kno the stoopid girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
cute! i like them as a couple! (of course, i like almost all shonen-ai couples in the friggin show, but that aside...) it was adorable. i enjoyed.

ps, me gotsa nu email. me am happee and bad at grammar