Reviews for Child of Grace
InsoluableInsanity chapter 34 . 4/30/2012
I just realised, how did the Hufflepuff heir control the basalisk if they weren't a parselmouth?
InsoluableInsanity chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
When the snake was talking to her she didn't say anything back but you said that she hissed back. She didnt
amata0221 chapter 54 . 4/24/2012
Great story, please continue this.
DarkDragonQueen0 chapter 54 . 4/22/2012
This is a great story please please continue it I really want to know what's going to happen especially in Hooly and Blaises relationship!

Update soon please!
CrystalLotus98 chapter 22 . 3/27/2012
Heir of Hufflepuff... HEIR OF HUFFLEPUFF.

Author. I am going to imagine me slapping you, and then imagine be beating your precious little Holly with a Beater's bat.

... Done. Now then, -ahem-

Do you want to know why this worked so well in canon? Hmm? Because it was alluded to. Because it was foreshadowed. Because since it was known that Salazar Slytherin HATED Muggleborns that he would do something like put a giant fucking SNAKE in Hogwarts. And most of all, because the fact that Tom Riddle was such a charismatic bastard that he gained Harry's trust, only to crush it, was incredibly well done.

And then YOU come along with you "NOOOOOO! TOM RIDDLE WAS A GOOD GUY! ALL SLYTHERINS ARE GOOD! IT WAS UM, UM, UM, HUFFLEPUFF! YEAH, THAT'S IT!" And you didn't allude to it at all! If you felt it was really needed to pull this plot twist out of your ass, why not just change it so it was "the Heir of Hufflepuff" to begin with? ! Because you're a goddamn MORON and didn't think that far ahead! You just pulled this "Heir of Hufflepuff" and "lifestone" thing out of no where! You didn't allude to it, you didn't foreshadow it, you didn't mention it as a recurring theme, nothing! You were too goddamn busy trying to make your detestable bitch Holly look good! Oh, and have her WAAAAAAAAAAAANGST like always! Oh! Oh! And Give her MAGICAL GLOWING EYEZ(! ! ! ! ! 1) and make her be able to block spells WITH NO WAND.

I honestly wonder HOW you got by with so much praise. But then I see all your praise it "OMG! UR SUCH A GEWD WRIGHTER! BLAISExHOLLYxDRACO FOR LIFE."

However that still doesn't change the fact that I feel a burning rage whenever I think of you raping canon.

PS. Contrary to YOUR belief, Minerva McGonagall is NOT biased! 150 points away from Grynffindor -HER OWN HOUSE- for Harry, Ron and Hermione, Bitch!
CrystalLotus98 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Okay. I've tolerated this story, I really have. But enough is bloody enough. I could barely get through the first few chapters? Know why? BECAUSE HOLLY IS THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING, WHINY, ANGSTY, SELF-IMPORTANT, MARY-SUE I HAVE EVER SEEN!

You keep beating us over the head with "Oh, Woe is Holly! Her life is so miserable and depressed and sad! Do you feel sorry for her yet? FEEL SORRY FOR HOLLY!" And not only that, but you took away the mystery of the first book by making her INSTANTLY suspect Quirrell! Because Holly IS SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN HARRY, AM I RIGHT? HARRY WAS A DUMB ASS FOR NOT SUSPECTING QUIRRELL AT THE START! You constantly, constantly, CONSTANTLY paint Holly to be the superior lead, but you know what you REALLY make her? An annoying little twat I would much rather smack across the face than pity! And it doesn't stop at giving her an IMPOSSIBLY accute memory of her BABYHOOD, NO! She knew Lupin went by "Moony." SHE. KNEW. LUPIN'S. MARAUDER. NAME. HOW? HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW? Are you ever gonna explain that? I doubt it! Holly was only one when she met Lupin, there's is no God-given way she would know that! And don't give me that "She read his mind, lol!" Bullshit. There's another thing; why the mind reading? Mind reading wasn't present in the books and Harry sure as Hell didn't have that ability! Oh, but wait! You gave it to Holly so she would be speshul and sooooooo much better than that loser Harry Potter. What's next? Is she gonna learn Avada Kadavra by her second year? Become Snape's favorite student? Save Remus and Sirius? Become an Animagus that can transform into a rare and exotic animal? I don't even wanna know!

OH. And one more thing, luv. The Slytherin Common room door? There is no painting. It's a blank wall. A BLANK. FUCKING. WALL. IN. THE. CELLARS. But Slytherins are the best house ever, so of course thety get the most beautiful portrait Ever. The fact that it's a dungeon? PFFFFFFFT! Who needs THAT piece of canon?

Oh, and by the way? The other houses are not "in Towers." Only Ravenclaw and Gryffindor are. Hufflepuff is in a basement by the kitchens.

I would also like to know how your little Mary-Sue Doormat got into Slytherin. It takes more than "I'm friends with Draco Malfoy!" to get in Slytherin. The traits of a Slytherin are as follows: Traditionalism

Leadership qualities

Certain Disregard to rules

Seeds of Greatness

Does Holly show even half of these traits? No. No she does not. She deserves to be in House Sparklypoo with the rest of the Pottersues. Noe if you'll excuse me. -proudly adjusts Hufflepuff scarf and storms off-
Dreamsb223 chapter 54 . 2/26/2012
Loving this story!
Kilana89 chapter 54 . 2/1/2012
great job love this story
Kilana89 chapter 53 . 2/1/2012
LOVE THAT LAST LINE. This is the best femHarry story I have ever read and perhaps the best fanfic. KEEP IT UP or I might just hunt you down goddamit
nonamemanga chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
As someone who actually is italian, the word is sorella for sister. Unless Zabini is spanish, I am pretty sure the family is italian in the book. Sorry, I am just annoyed when people try to pass one language for another or something.

ANYWAY! Your fic is awesome and is a pleasure to read. Haven't seen much of Remus yet but its pretty fun. Can't wait to read the rest!
Nafochka chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Great start.
Zahli chapter 54 . 12/18/2011
Brilliant story so far :) cant wait til you update it, very much looking forward to more.
Pinky57 chapter 54 . 11/19/2011
Little Miss Novella chapter 54 . 11/11/2011
I really can't wait till your next updated! And good luck with medical school and everything :D
2lip123456789 chapter 54 . 10/7/2011
Great story the best girl who lived yet! You simply have to continue it! So are blaise and holly acutually dating or what? Itseems like they are sooo... I'm gunna saythat they are.

Keep up the good work!