Reviews for Child of Grace
Guest chapter 54 . 3/21/2015
I love it please update soon
Luna Lightblade chapter 54 . 2/17/2015
A friendly nudge and reminder about this well-written and enthralling story. It's my hope that it hasn't been forgotten and abandoned, or that you haven't stopped writing. I may have already commented before, this is the second time I've read this story. I likely did, but if I have its been a while ago and I don't remember. Regardless, I'm certain that there is plenty of interest in this story amongst the audience, and I thank you for sharing with us what you have already.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
Of course Dumbledore knows about the mirrow and Flamel. Though he has no intention of telling anyone else what's going on. He won't even tell Holly about her family! Ignorence may be bliss but in this case it'll get Holly killed! True she is only 11 yrs. old but she lost any chance of a childhood when Dumbledore left her with the Dursley's. With that in mind why not tell her the truth and train her properly? Keeping her in the dark 'll work soooo much better!Brain dead Dumbledore logic I suppose.
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Is there anybody, anybody at all whilling to check Snape for a stick or maybe an atomic wedgie? A Proctologist maybe? He sure needs the help!As for Quirrell, I hope Holly does for him what Harry did for his.I love the idea of Sytherin House getting Potter and her having friends in all the other Houses. That is how the school should be.
Bronze chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
wel Hermione and Ron getting together makes 2/3 of the Golden Trio from cannon. Snape sure hasn't gotten any brighter. You'd think for a spy, he'd try to at least not stand out as an asshole so much. He draws attention to himself like flies to shit. I always thought spies looked bland, uninteresting, never standing in the spotlight. Somebody want to clue Snape in anytime soon?
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
Like the fact that Snape is a Death Eater and spy should came as any surprise! The man's even lower the Dumbledore! The two of them should shre side by side cells in Azkaban!
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Hey, if Holly can keep Draco Malfoy from folloowing his fether into becoming a Death Eater, so much the better. If she can change a lot of Slytherin House and keep them from old moldy shorts, even better.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Not quite sure if I reviewed this chapter yet or not. But here goes anyways. I'm still very much of the opion that Dumbledore needs to visit Azkaban prison and never leave. I know that he and he alone is resposible for Holly being place with the Dursley's. I accept no crap that she would be safe there. Dumbledore was told they were unsuitable to raise a child of magic but he(Dumbledore) said she(Holly) would be safe there from her fame in the magical world. She'd have a quote NORMAL life. NORMAL FOR AN ABUSED CHILD, YES! Normal for a love child, no!
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Obviously the Dursley's are the ones in the house. It's about for someone to write a story where Harry destroys them with accidental magic. Then when Dumbledore comes to place him/her with some other abusive family he/she destroys him too. Maybe then she'd be placed with a family that'd truly love him/her.
sharkmm chapter 54 . 11/22/2014
Please please please continue this story. I Love the unique plot and characters. So update!
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 54 . 11/13/2014
I'm crying...so badly... every single time I read something related to goblet of fire... Cedric whyyy TTATT
You dear, got my hopes up and smashed it completely... TTATT

Ohh whyyy TAT
Nevertheless, This fanfiction is wonderful and AWESOME!

...I still can't get over the death. It was so sudden ...all my hopes..my kokoro :
Qi Eclipse chapter 54 . 10/30/2014
Personally
I like this story better than
The original
Story
Qi Eclipse chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
You should change the title of year 1 to child of magic
To keep with the pattern
Guest chapter 54 . 10/19/2014
Really enjoying the story so far and I cant wait for the rest
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Zabini is an Italian Name. It makes more sense then, that his sisters would call her 'sorella' because that is sister in Italian as opposed to the Spanish, 'hermana'.
1,285 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »