Reviews for Child of Grace
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/20
Obviously the Dursley's are the ones in the house. It's about for someone to write a story where Harry destroys them with accidental magic. Then when Dumbledore comes to place him/her with some other abusive family he/she destroys him too. Maybe then she'd be placed with a family that'd truly love him/her.
sharkmm chapter 54 . 11/22/2014
Please please please continue this story. I Love the unique plot and characters. So update!
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 54 . 11/13/2014
I'm badly... every single time I read something related to goblet of fire... Cedric whyyy TTATT
You dear, got my hopes up and smashed it completely... TTATT

Ohh whyyy TAT
Nevertheless, This fanfiction is wonderful and AWESOME!

...I still can't get over the death. It was so sudden ...all my kokoro :
Qi Eclipse chapter 54 . 10/30/2014
I like this story better than
The original
Qi Eclipse chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
You should change the title of year 1 to child of magic
To keep with the pattern
Guest chapter 54 . 10/19/2014
Really enjoying the story so far and I cant wait for the rest
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Zabini is an Italian Name. It makes more sense then, that his sisters would call her 'sorella' because that is sister in Italian as opposed to the Spanish, 'hermana'.
Scuzzi chapter 50 . 8/13/2014
Hi. I know you haven't posted in a while, but I've just found your story recently and absolutely love it. I normally don't review (horrible of me, I know) but I had to tell you how much I appreciated the Eddie Izzard reference, it has made my day. "...out to take over the world with the clever use of flags." That's completely awesome. I love your story.
HPuni101 chapter 54 . 7/31/2014
Brilliant story. Holly's character is very well-written and your originality is exquisite. I hope that you continue Holly's journey through to the deathly hallows. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
James Meredith?
Isn't Meredith a girl's name?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
(frowns in thought)
In response to Chapter One, I think Sirius is a winter star, but I'm not completely sure...
You might want to Google it, just to make sure!
TamariChan chapter 54 . 7/6/2014
Oh, this is a fabulous story. I don't usually like the bond-mate stuff, but your story feels very natural. I liked Holly/Viktor, and I wish they'd had a proper relationship, but she seems more happy with Blaise. I'd like to see the spark in future though!
It's been a long time since you've updated, but I know how time flies. Whenever you get back to this, I'll be waiting.
Freebirdy93 chapter 54 . 6/20/2014
I love your portrayal of Tom! You really put a different spin on him and it would be great to see more of him!
Neo gen x chapter 54 . 6/16/2014
This a really good story so please update
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 54 . 6/14/2014
Please don't kill off Sirius!
1,277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »