Reviews for Child of Grace
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
O.o
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
God damnit. The slytherin common room's entrance is a plain wall o -e... Every sodding time!
LadysWords chapter 54 . 11/11/2013
Noo.. please update.
This has to be this best fem harry I ever read.
Ashies chapter 54 . 11/10/2013
This an amazing story! The plot is fantastic and I loved how you portrayed the characters, especially Holly. It's hard to find a female-Harry fanfiction where Harry isn't incredibly powerful and smart and just always manages to never make any mistakes. Your female-Harry never seemed to be any of those. It really does suck that you abandoned it though. I was really looking forward to it being updated:(
Nyx and Athena chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
The boy with the Slytherin Crest - is it Regulus? Or Tom?
Liz chapter 40 . 10/3/2013
I was truly enjoying this fic right up until the moment Dante deliberately ran off and left four children (one of whom is the girl who lived!) alone in a death eater frenzy. The chapters spent building his character as a loving family man failed in that moment and he instead became the newest in a long line of selfish, uncaring adults who have failed Holly. I enjoyed the premise and your writing style, but that's where you lost me.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/17/2013
Amazing story
Blitzstrahl chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
"...ensouled objects..." bit 'o forshadowing there eh
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Maybe it's just me but i don't see Ravenclaw and Slytherin dorms having the same set up like Gryffindor. Ive always had it in my head that the 'claws have single rooms set up to maximize study space. While the snakes have single rooms simply cause i dont see the pureblood elite sharing. it just seems odd to have political dark aligned children bunking with "neutrals" or half-bloods/ muggle borns, i don't see ole Dumbles liking that to much he wouldnt want the dark familys having to many recruitment opportunitys
Pyro-9-3 chapter 53 . 8/17/2013
I know you have 'Child of Grace' listed as abandoned on your page but could you post how the story would have ended for closure purposes?
Pyro-9-3 chapter 54 . 8/14/2013
This story is too amazing to be put on Hiatus. You do a great job with the characters and being able to twist the plot. Don't give up!
AuricEspeon chapter 54 . 7/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story, going as far as to read it twice (I normally dislike rereading). I was very disappointed the first time when I realized that it was incomplete and on hiatus, but I was hoping that by now (a year after I first read it) you would have gotten inspiration and finally updated. Please update it soon, I really want to find out what happens! This is actually one of my favorite fics.
Beawr chapter 54 . 7/20/2013
I am very disappointed! I mean, sure, hiatus and everything, but for three bloody years?! This is one of the most amazing girl!Harry Fics I have ever read, it has over a thousand followers, and it is extremely origi
Jasmine chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Comment: Wow. Blaise certainly has an interesting history. And a somewhat odd family.
Question: How did you come up with Blaise's history?
ptl4ever419 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I love it, but can't bring myself to read more knowing it won't be finished. Hope you keep writing ;)
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »