Reviews for Child of Grace
Alex chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
This is just brilliant! :)
ExtraSyrupPlease chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I've read some of your later works and you definitely have come a long way since writing this. It's good to see a writer who acknowledges their flaws and tries to improve. However, it's unfortunate that there are so many reviews consisting of nothing but glowing praise and requests to continue the story - apparently they missed the note that it's not going to be. They should check out your more recent stories instead.

In the interest of offsetting said glowing reviews, the Das Sporking sporking covers pretty much anything I could say. In short: the prose isn't horrible, but it's mediocre and clichéd, and the plot is Mary Sue-ish and frequently disregards canon for no good reason. (I guess the reviewers are used to really, really awful stuff and have low standards.)
Meishuu chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
After reading a sporking of this... story, I decided to read the original, just to see this trainwreck for myself. It is as terrible as it seemed on the community. Part of me wonders if this story is dead because you realised it was simply terrible and you have grown up as a writer during these years, the other part of me wonders what some of your reviewers are smoking by proclaiming this is an "amazing" story with "well written" characters. I guess they're Slytherin apologists too because that's the only way I can see them ignoring this story obvious flaws.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 54 . 12/17/2015
I wish you continued this amazing story (:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
I really can't see tom as a good person at all he is a sociopath and sociopaths are usually the way they are from birth. But it's yours story and not canon so I'm curious about how you'll pull this of. I really love the relationship with Blaise and holly Blaise reminds me of my bestfriend. Also I love the way that you wrote the betrayal it seemed really realistic(:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
That's nice of them she deserves a party(:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Your descriptive language is veri good!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Interesting (:
ayanamifaerudo chapter 54 . 11/21/2015
INSTANT FAVORITE! INSTANT FOLLOW! IN MY TOP FIVE FAVE FANFICTION.

I know it's been years and it says it's a dead story, but is there any chance you'd continue this? Pretty, pretty PLEASE.
Rainy-Round chapter 54 . 8/4/2015
Looking forward to more. Hope Ur hiatus ends soon and u find inspiration
Moonysilverwolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I'm only on the second chapter and I love it soooo it continues as it is now I found my new favorite putting in my favorites cause I'd be crazy not to.️
Guest chapter 54 . 5/11/2015
So wish that you would update. *Insert sad puppy face*
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Not that I expect you to read this but this story like all the others makes me wonder about the sanity of one Albus Dumbledore. The man with shite for brains. If Harry /Holli or whatever name you want, was so important to his plans, he did a damn poor job making sure he/she survived to fulfill them. In 99% of them the child is close to death most of their life while he ignores it. Then there's all the shite the child MUST endure while at school. Every year a battle with an evil wizard and close encounter with death. I would think after two or three years of this the child would find a way to leave him and his school far behind and never return. You know that'd cause him all sorts of trouble with the rest of wizarding Britain as soon as it came out.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
I'm really appreciating Blaise. And Dobby the Extremist strikes yet again. At least this time there were month detentions because of flying cars. And oh, poor Holly. Nevile, Hermione, and Ron are turning against her. I can't I'm at all surprised at Ron, though I am a little surprised at Nevile and Hermione. You'd think Hermione would have a little faith in her friends. Shame on Hermione.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 13 . 4/4/2015