Reviews for Child of Grace
WallWatcher33 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
(sighs dreamily)
Awwwwwww!
That po em is so sweet...
WallWatcher33 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
(sighs happily)
Oh, I love the name Holly...
Kimmysports1993 chapter 54 . 6/10/2014
please finish this story I really enjoyed all I've read so far and really was looking forward to how you were going to end it so... PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! its really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Congratulations, you made it onto das_ .com. Not the greatest achievement, but hey, this means your work is now archived with such illustrious works as Twilight, Fifty Shades of Gray, and Ariana Black. You may now die, knowing that in this life you accomplished something.

Something.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh... the symbolism behind those toys.
Guest chapter 54 . 5/2/2014
Please update!
guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Elia should be her name
Panda the Magical Demigod chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
You know, I'm not usually like this. I'm usually a very nice person but this story has rubbed me the wrong way.

First off, Holly. Oh, Holly. She makes Bella Swan look likable and I LOATHE Twilight. She treats Ron and Hermione like dung just because they're in Gryffindor. Her friends we're attacking people and if I was there, I would have thought that Holly was the Heir! But you just had to vilify them just because they're not pretty and rich like the Slytherins. She's always whining and moaning about how her life sucks, yet she won't get off her damn a$$ and DO anything about it. She relies on her minions to do it for her and if anything goes wrong she drapes herself on the nearest male and bawls her eyes out.

And her friends...the funny thing is that they act just like in canon. But because they're poor,misunderstood woobies we're meant to sympathise with them. I won't say anything more or I'll explode.

The plot. Where did the whole 'Heir of Hufflepuff' spring out of? The great thing about book 2 was that there was foreshadowing. There we're hints about the identity of the attacker for us to find. You just pulled it out of nowhere. And Holly's telepathy...oh, that annoyed me. Because despite Holly being able to read minds, NOTHING DIFFERENT HAPPENS. This makes Holly extremely pathetic, because she had the ability to find out things such as the Heir's identity but she didn't. Harry didn't need these powers, therefore he is ten times the character Holly is.

And don't give me that bull about Holly having trouble reading minds deeply. She got over THAT quick enough. That's the thing about these correctional Sues - they get all these powers to make them better than Harry but they never do anything different, so they end up sucking far worse than Harry. It happened with Ariana Black, it happened with Rose Potter and it happened with your b***h of a Sue.

In conclusion, if I was to describe Holly, I'd have to rinse my mouth out with soap. I'm very glad you've stopped writing this pile of s**t and all I can say is that I don't know whether Holly or Rose Potter is worse. At least Holly Potter didn't go around naked and act like a goddess...wait, scratch that last one.
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
I love this fanfiction so far. It's the best fem!Harry I've seen out there, the most realistic. Holly isn't superpowered, angsty, super smart, or an evil psychopath. Wondering if there's going to be a pairing. :)
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
Ok, this is so good I'm following in hopes of updates.
anon chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
hey i really like your story but why is holly so mean all the time?
Guest chapter 49 . 3/16/2014
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. I'll shower you with endless praises for your erudite and blindingly thoughtful characterization, for your unwavering commitment to canon, for you precise and spot-on rendering of a teenage heroine with whom your fanbase is perfectly able to identify with.

Starved to the point of collapse. Self-indulgently smug about her own appearance, own abilities. How she just knows things because she does. How she doesn't do anything at all. And especially how she, as a female, need not divert her attentions to her own life, independence, and well-being. Pure poetry.

Why, when I was between the ages of eleven and seventeen I wish I would have defaulted all active responsibility for my life and mistakes to the men around me! I could have just complained about everything that was wrong with my life and sat back and watched while greatness, happiness, and revenge were piled in my lap.

At this point in the story (though not your life; I realize that I am necroing the shit out of this fic) you claim to be a person educated to the graduate level. I sincerely hope you look back on this and are appalled with yourself. You should have known better. Should know better as to do away with this tripe.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/10/2014
I know you've stopped writing this story, but I'd just like to say something, to get it off my chest.

This is one of the worst Harry Potter fics I have ever read. It's a combination of Rose Potter, Twilight, and all those horrible Death-Eater apologist fics. It is a stinking cesspool of snobbery, wangst, hypocrisy, shallowness, sexism, and classism.

Your attempt to turn all the Slytherins into poor, misunderstood woobies is not only pathetic, but an absolute failure. Why? Because they act just as horrible as they do in canon. I mean, look at how much they bully Colin, Lockhart, and Ginny in second year. Why are we supposed to root for them again? Oh, right; because they're pretty and rich. Especially Blaise, with his mansion and his "caramel skin" *gag*. You know, being good-looking and rich doesn't make someone a great person. Hell, it doesn't even make them a GOOD person. But apparently, you were too much of a shallow snob when you wrote this to realize it.

And your whitewashing of Tom Riddle's actions was just disgusting. Tom Riddle is the FUTURE VOLDEMORT. He's the future WIZARDING HITLER. Tom Riddle was not just the "nice" side of Voldemort, because Voldemort doesn't have a nice side. He's a murderous psychopath, through and through.

Holly Potter is not only a Mary Sue, but the most useless, loathsome, pathetic, vile, hateful little piece of dragon dung to ever warp the Harry Potter world around her. She's a hypocrite, she's a hateful snob, she's a coward, she's a crybaby, and she NEVER TAKES ACTION ON ANYTHING. All she does is whine and have her toadies do her dirty work for her. Harry Potter may have been dumb and headstrong, but he DID STUFF. He GOT INVOLVED IN HIS OWN FATE. Holly just throws herself at the nearest male and bawls about her twagic life, and Draco, Blaise, Tom Riddle, or any of the other members of her harem take care of her problems for her, because they have no lives of their own and exist only to do her bidding. In short, you created a character with no redeeming qualities and all of the worst qualities of characters like Bella Swan and Anastasia Steele.

And you expect us to prefer her to Harry? Fat chance. From the very first chapter, I was hoping she would die an excruciating, painful death. Especially considering how she treats Ron and Hermione, who are SUPPOSED to be her friends. They suspected her of being the Heir of Slytherin for good reason in second year, because her friends were ATTACKING OTHER STUDENTS for no reason, and she was doing nothing to stop it. And just because they didn't apologize, she treats them like shit. If I were them, I would just AK the shit out of her. I wouldn't even mind going to Azkaban; it would be worth it to be rid of her.

Besides your multiple characterization failures, you also fail at writing in general. The changes you made to canon created plot holes big enough for a semi truck to drive through. You have an unfortunate tendency to gloss over important plot points and bore your readers with long descriptions of pointless detail (like Holly carrying in Dudley's presents or staring at Sirius). Your prose is bloated, purple, and choked with overdramatic cliches. You have a serious case of Burly Detective Syndrome (seriously; use the characters' names and stop describing them as, "The Slytherin," "the dandy," "the blond," and "the caramel-skinned boy". It's annoying as hell.). To top everything off, this fic is just plain BORING. It has none of the exciting plot and mystery that Rowling's books had, because you gloss over plot points and reveal the answers to mysteries in one chapter. It has none of the action, because your characters don't do anything more exciting than looking stuff up in books and whining. Finally, Holly is such a Mary Sue that she has no flaws; therefore, she's an incredibly dull character to read about.

You did one thing right, however; you quit writing this story. That was the best thing you could do with it, since it can't be saved. If I were you, I would also delete it from the site and forget you ever wrote it. Maybe you can print it and use it for toilet paper too.
Queen of everything pineapple chapter 54 . 3/11/2014
OMG Can I make you my head author when I finally conquered the world?
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 54 . 3/5/2014