Reviews for Child of Grace
sadfru chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
Holy smokes! i had something in my I when I read this (I wasn't crying cause I'm a manly man!), I wouldn't mind seeing more of Tom/Holly interaction but the whole chamber thing is in the future so It will come soon enough.

Otherwise great job, hope to see more :)
The Apple's Pie chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
Very good chapter, I look forward to the next. Nice idea by the way, about the diary hearing people, could case some interesting situations.
hilarydilarydoc chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
I've been trying to figure out who was letting the basilisk out since Holly had the diary in your AU, and I think I've figured it out. Brilliant! Please write more soon.
the two-way mirror chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
I find it strange that Blaise was calling her 'love'. Even if he does love her in a sisterly way. They're only twelve.
Angry Girl chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
yay thanks :)

I think theres nothing wrong with this chapter at all It was very sad letting out all her emotions will help her slightly as bottling everything up is a bad thing to do... I really do love the sibling relationship you have created for Holly and Blaise.

That was nasty of that Cassius sent a spell that would have harmed her sigh.

I liked the Holly and Tom talk again and they are right people will assume that she is responsable people can be so closed minded. will he betray her? or is there going to be some Holly/Tom? as she trusts and relates to him so well? Im wondering who will be possessed...
Satira chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
I've only read a few chapters of this fic and a few other one-shots, but I can say one thing's for sure: WOW! You're very talented, and Holly's, including everyboy else's, emotions and actions were very well defined. Your form of speech was very well put and sophisticated. I love your writing, and I just have to say that you definitely have enough talent to be a real author.

That might seem a bit over the top to say, but I think it's true. Just promise me you won't stop writing, because I just have to say your talent would go to waste if you didn't even consider it.

Bye!
Angry Girl chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
The Tom parts were great! is he going to posses her tho? she would notice if he tried right? hmm

Looking forward to the next chapter this was very good! Im disliking the new 'trio' in this Holly will most likley hold it against them for breaking trust. wondering how the polyjuice potion event will turn out lol
Ktoddhim chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
O, great chapter! And great story altogether! I love Holly and all the rest!
sadfru chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
What about the supposed link created between the diary and the writer, isn't it supposed to build up over time as it draws on the energy of it's user?

Or is it not doing so because holly would notice the act due to her telepathy/leglimancy thing and are you going to go the whole parsel magic route since she seems more inclined to use the ability

can't wait for the next chapter :)
the two-way mirror chapter 17 . 2/4/2006
I love your story but what on earth happened to Remus? We haven't heard from him in ages. Please update soon!
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Your use of imagery is spectacular though you are a bit heavy-handed when it comes to descriptions.

However, your grammar is obviously not a product of public school systems as it is in high accuracy and for that I thank you.
Sadfru chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
a very well written pro-slytherin story, great characters that interact easily and realistically, in fact you seem to focus on that rather than action or adventure sequences, which isn't a bad thing since it seems to be more of a dramatic and perhaps in the future political epic (is that the word?).

Also it is one of the more believable fem-harry without the mary-sue thrown into your face (is still pretty mary sue-ish), can't wait for Riddle/Holly interaction
Angry Girl chapter 17 . 1/29/2006
That was very good! Is this Devon going to be her crush like Cho was Harrys?

Hmm is it Ron and Hermionie who are going to betray her? and be thinking only one way?.
Ktoddhim chapter 17 . 1/28/2006
O, love the chapter!
Lady Gray chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
I just found this story, and I must say that I love it. Unlike many other authors who write female-Harry fics, you didn't just copy the HP books or movies, created a character and made her yours, not just a Harry/Harri rip off.

I really enjoy this fic and truly hope you Don't pair Holly with Draco, I think Holly, with her maturity, should paired with an older student, and known character from the book (although I like your oc, I think one is enough) Like Viktor Krum (I LOVE HIM)

Truly I think they would be a good couple (I'm just dying to read a VK/someone other than harry or Hermione or Cedric or Fleur fic. I think Charlie W. could work, But I hope you chose Viktor.

Anyway great stroy and I can't wait for you to update.
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »