Reviews for Child of Grace
Jules B. Scott chapter 22 . 4/2/2006
OHMIGOSH you left it like that! Iz zat fair! Please update! And soon!
hilarydilarydoc chapter 22 . 4/2/2006
O, the plot thickens. Is the Tom that Holly knows still a relative innocent or is Voldemort severely maligned and misunderstood? Please write more soon and let us know!
RekaiMiko chapter 22 . 4/2/2006
I love this story! Update soon please!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 21 . 3/29/2006
A great chapter I can't wait to read what happens next and I also can't wait for the Third Year to happen as well:) This all gets more thrilling as it goes:) Keep up tha great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

PS Is Tom really Voldie or is it that the Lifestone is also a part of him only an older self? And is it Ginny that has the Lifestone and is possesed by Voldie, but then again that probably gives itself doesn't it? Is Draco by any chance jealous about Holly, but wouldn't she know then with the Telepathy and all?

Anyway, great chapter and bye for now:)
Celeste chapter 21 . 3/27/2006
-Hums-

xD

It's definately Ginny. Honestly, it pratically screams it out.

Especially with the amulet and all.
enchantedlight chapter 21 . 3/25/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Angry Girl chapter 21 . 3/25/2006
This is another good chapter!

Im slightly suspicious of Ginny is she doing something?

And does Hermionie know about Holly or is it just her figuring out the secret?

Is Tom going to be sticking around or is he like in the book going to be destroyed? She will find out eventually wont she? will she be hurt and angry at him?

I love the relationship between Holly Blaise and Draco but something i want to ask you in the book the ministry believed that Lucius was under Imperies so wouldnt just look at Draco as a death eaters son would they? :S Im looking forward to more about that passage will Holly be getting the Time Turner? that would be interesting. Im also wondering about the Snape bit what did she send him and what did her letter say? Id like to know what he was thinking.

I cringed along with Holly when i imagined the Pink hall who sent her card and what was the yellow Pendent?

As to your question really? Valentines day here is just a day where you spend the day witb who ever you love or give a card to your crush its usually done hush hush unless confedence is high ive never seen any give cards to friends sorry about the length of this and all the questions!
Carolina chapter 21 . 3/24/2006
Is it Ginny again? It seemes like it's the pendant Neville had in his pocket that is the artifact that controlls someone to open the chamber, and Ginny's eyes was widening when she saw it. Either that or someone is doing it on purpose. So, who is the owner of said pendant? Salazar, Tom, another parselmouth or perhaps someone who wished they where, and created a pendant who gave the wearer the power to speak to snakes?
Laura J. Rie chapter 21 . 3/24/2006
Ack! DRACO! That wasnt nice!

Oh dear. Poor Tom...
Laura J. Rie chapter 20 . 3/24/2006
That was a fun way to descover a pasage way.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 20 . 3/21/2006
A great chapter:) I can't wait to find out more about the Unicorn hallway, Saladin and what Fawkes were doing in the Slytherin common room after Ron and Neville had left:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
the two-way mirror chapter 20 . 3/20/2006
Great chapter, I hope Ron and Neville get punished for their betrayal too. Saladin is a strange name for a snake.
Angry Girl chapter 20 . 3/20/2006
The end was very funny hehe so it's a passesgeway only she with her Parseltounge can open? hmm wonder what's inside i think that you did it well as i certanly wasnt expecting that i was suspicous of it but didnt expect that!

Im really hating Ron and Hermionie in this story is that your intention cause there really getting on my nerves for being so closed minded. And she so deserved what she got I hated picturing Ron looking down his nose at her as if he is better because he is a Gryffindor it's not right.

I loved the Christmas moments and the talk that Blaise' mum had with him as she's been accepted as one of the family.

Hmm Tom must hear a lot from that diary she keeps it open a lot is she un aware that he can hear?

Sarah
enchantedlight chapter 20 . 3/20/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Terrania chapter 19 . 3/17/2006
i really really like this story, please update soon.
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »