Reviews for Child of Grace
Angry Girl chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
The Tom parts were great! is he going to posses her tho? she would notice if he tried right? hmm

Looking forward to the next chapter this was very good! Im disliking the new 'trio' in this Holly will most likley hold it against them for breaking trust. wondering how the polyjuice potion event will turn out lol
Ktoddhim chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
O, great chapter! And great story altogether! I love Holly and all the rest!
sadfru chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
What about the supposed link created between the diary and the writer, isn't it supposed to build up over time as it draws on the energy of it's user?

Or is it not doing so because holly would notice the act due to her telepathy/leglimancy thing and are you going to go the whole parsel magic route since she seems more inclined to use the ability

can't wait for the next chapter :)
the two-way mirror chapter 17 . 2/4/2006
I love your story but what on earth happened to Remus? We haven't heard from him in ages. Please update soon!
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Your use of imagery is spectacular though you are a bit heavy-handed when it comes to descriptions.

However, your grammar is obviously not a product of public school systems as it is in high accuracy and for that I thank you.
Sadfru chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
a very well written pro-slytherin story, great characters that interact easily and realistically, in fact you seem to focus on that rather than action or adventure sequences, which isn't a bad thing since it seems to be more of a dramatic and perhaps in the future political epic (is that the word?).

Also it is one of the more believable fem-harry without the mary-sue thrown into your face (is still pretty mary sue-ish), can't wait for Riddle/Holly interaction
Angry Girl chapter 17 . 1/29/2006
That was very good! Is this Devon going to be her crush like Cho was Harrys?

Hmm is it Ron and Hermionie who are going to betray her? and be thinking only one way?.
Ktoddhim chapter 17 . 1/28/2006
O, love the chapter!
Lady Gray chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
I just found this story, and I must say that I love it. Unlike many other authors who write female-Harry fics, you didn't just copy the HP books or movies, created a character and made her yours, not just a Harry/Harri rip off.

I really enjoy this fic and truly hope you Don't pair Holly with Draco, I think Holly, with her maturity, should paired with an older student, and known character from the book (although I like your oc, I think one is enough) Like Viktor Krum (I LOVE HIM)

Truly I think they would be a good couple (I'm just dying to read a VK/someone other than harry or Hermione or Cedric or Fleur fic. I think Charlie W. could work, But I hope you chose Viktor.

Anyway great stroy and I can't wait for you to update.
Kiriana07 chapter 16 . 1/21/2006
Hi, I just read your whole story, and I must say Im deeply impressed. Your one is far more complex and in canon that similar stories, oh, and above all I really liked how you managed to make Draco in canon-like. I dont thik McGonagall is OOC, she IS a lunatic when it comes to Quidditch and wouldnt miss that chance. Please continue to write!

Kiriana
Ikono chapter 16 . 1/16/2006
Hmm... That comment that James made about Riddle certainly was intruiging... Is it perhaps Voldemort, or, more likely, just Holly's parent's way of telling her to find out about the connection between she and Voldemort... Anyways, I'll be keeping an eye on this!
Laughing Cat chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
Wonderful chapter! _

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was James Potter telling Holly to befriend the diary?

Things are veering off in many different directions! The diary's not an object of possession? Oh la la! I can't wait to hear what you make it/ how it works!
Angry Girl chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
That chapter was very good :)

McGonagall isnt OOC me thinks as it is true what you said she would have just expected that there was no question that she would be in her house and that she isnt and is in Snapes who she has trouble with just may have put more salt to her opinions.

Is the 'write to him' and 'befriend' him mean the diary? as there fates are tied?

I am curious as to the eventual pairings in this as i am having curious time wondering who you will eventually tie Holly to. But like the sound of Blaise/Luna

a lot of the comments in this made me laugh like the things that happen on Halloween.

I loved the James and Lily bit that was very well done
Fuai chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
I'm always fascinated by girl!Harry stories, simply to see what an author would do to make her act different from canon. Most turn out pretty dull except for two I've read, and I think yours might well be the third. :) First year was very canon-ish, but I liked the twist you put on Tom's diary for the second year, Luna's early introduction, and the Samhain celebration. I'm especially intrigued that Holly is not a Parseltongue here (since you said she couldn't hear the Basilisk), and that Holly is in possession of the diary but there's still obviously someone who opened the Chamber of Secrets... I can't wait to see how this all gets developed and explained. Keep up the good work! :D
Rowena Chase chapter 16 . 1/14/2006
Cho's a third-year, not second. Everything else is brilliant, though!
1,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »