Reviews for Child of Grace
enchantedlight chapter 20 . 3/20/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Terrania chapter 19 . 3/17/2006
i really really like this story, please update soon.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 19 . 3/1/2006
A great chapter and I hope you keep it up for all six books, allright:) I can't wait to read what happens next so update as soon as you possibly can and keep up the great work:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
enchantedlight chapter 19 . 2/27/2006
awesome chatper! update as soon as possible!
alrit chapter 19 . 2/25/2006
I love your story

and I have a question:

Is the story going to be Holly/Tom
sadfru chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
Holy smokes! i had something in my I when I read this (I wasn't crying cause I'm a manly man!), I wouldn't mind seeing more of Tom/Holly interaction but the whole chamber thing is in the future so It will come soon enough.

Otherwise great job, hope to see more :)
The Apple's Pie chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
Very good chapter, I look forward to the next. Nice idea by the way, about the diary hearing people, could case some interesting situations.
hilarydilarydoc chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
I've been trying to figure out who was letting the basilisk out since Holly had the diary in your AU, and I think I've figured it out. Brilliant! Please write more soon.
the two-way mirror chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
I find it strange that Blaise was calling her 'love'. Even if he does love her in a sisterly way. They're only twelve.
Angry Girl chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
yay thanks :)

I think theres nothing wrong with this chapter at all It was very sad letting out all her emotions will help her slightly as bottling everything up is a bad thing to do... I really do love the sibling relationship you have created for Holly and Blaise.

That was nasty of that Cassius sent a spell that would have harmed her sigh.

I liked the Holly and Tom talk again and they are right people will assume that she is responsable people can be so closed minded. will he betray her? or is there going to be some Holly/Tom? as she trusts and relates to him so well? Im wondering who will be possessed...
Satira chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
I've only read a few chapters of this fic and a few other one-shots, but I can say one thing's for sure: WOW! You're very talented, and Holly's, including everyboy else's, emotions and actions were very well defined. Your form of speech was very well put and sophisticated. I love your writing, and I just have to say that you definitely have enough talent to be a real author.

That might seem a bit over the top to say, but I think it's true. Just promise me you won't stop writing, because I just have to say your talent would go to waste if you didn't even consider it.

Bye!
Angry Girl chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
The Tom parts were great! is he going to posses her tho? she would notice if he tried right? hmm

Looking forward to the next chapter this was very good! Im disliking the new 'trio' in this Holly will most likley hold it against them for breaking trust. wondering how the polyjuice potion event will turn out lol
SeveraSnape6 chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
O, great chapter! And great story altogether! I love Holly and all the rest!
sadfru chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
What about the supposed link created between the diary and the writer, isn't it supposed to build up over time as it draws on the energy of it's user?

Or is it not doing so because holly would notice the act due to her telepathy/leglimancy thing and are you going to go the whole parsel magic route since she seems more inclined to use the ability

can't wait for the next chapter :)
the two-way mirror chapter 17 . 2/4/2006
I love your story but what on earth happened to Remus? We haven't heard from him in ages. Please update soon!
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »