Reviews for Child of Grace
Lady Gray chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
I just found this story, and I must say that I love it. Unlike many other authors who write female-Harry fics, you didn't just copy the HP books or movies, created a character and made her yours, not just a Harry/Harri rip off.

I really enjoy this fic and truly hope you Don't pair Holly with Draco, I think Holly, with her maturity, should paired with an older student, and known character from the book (although I like your oc, I think one is enough) Like Viktor Krum (I LOVE HIM)

Truly I think they would be a good couple (I'm just dying to read a VK/someone other than harry or Hermione or Cedric or Fleur fic. I think Charlie W. could work, But I hope you chose Viktor.

Anyway great stroy and I can't wait for you to update.
Kiriana07 chapter 16 . 1/21/2006
Hi, I just read your whole story, and I must say Im deeply impressed. Your one is far more complex and in canon that similar stories, oh, and above all I really liked how you managed to make Draco in canon-like. I dont thik McGonagall is OOC, she IS a lunatic when it comes to Quidditch and wouldnt miss that chance. Please continue to write!

Kiriana
Ikono chapter 16 . 1/16/2006
Hmm... That comment that James made about Riddle certainly was intruiging... Is it perhaps Voldemort, or, more likely, just Holly's parent's way of telling her to find out about the connection between she and Voldemort... Anyways, I'll be keeping an eye on this!
Laughing Cat chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
Wonderful chapter! _

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was James Potter telling Holly to befriend the diary?

Things are veering off in many different directions! The diary's not an object of possession? Oh la la! I can't wait to hear what you make it/ how it works!
Angry Girl chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
That chapter was very good :)

McGonagall isnt OOC me thinks as it is true what you said she would have just expected that there was no question that she would be in her house and that she isnt and is in Snapes who she has trouble with just may have put more salt to her opinions.

Is the 'write to him' and 'befriend' him mean the diary? as there fates are tied?

I am curious as to the eventual pairings in this as i am having curious time wondering who you will eventually tie Holly to. But like the sound of Blaise/Luna

a lot of the comments in this made me laugh like the things that happen on Halloween.

I loved the James and Lily bit that was very well done
Fuai chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
I'm always fascinated by girl!Harry stories, simply to see what an author would do to make her act different from canon. Most turn out pretty dull except for two I've read, and I think yours might well be the third. :) First year was very canon-ish, but I liked the twist you put on Tom's diary for the second year, Luna's early introduction, and the Samhain celebration. I'm especially intrigued that Holly is not a Parseltongue here (since you said she couldn't hear the Basilisk), and that Holly is in possession of the diary but there's still obviously someone who opened the Chamber of Secrets... I can't wait to see how this all gets developed and explained. Keep up the good work! :D
Rowena Chase chapter 16 . 1/14/2006
Cho's a third-year, not second. Everything else is brilliant, though!
galadrielfilagund chapter 16 . 1/14/2006
Quite different from canon ones, but more interesting. Will Holly write in the dairy?
Angry Girl chapter 15 . 1/14/2006
wow i have just read all this yesterday and finished today and i have to say i think it is brillient! I love everything about it and how its not steriotypical i think it is very unique :)

will the pairing be eventually Holly/Draco? im just curious
Fate chapter 15 . 1/12/2006
This story is wonderful!

Can't wait for more!
livinoutloud chapter 15 . 1/7/2006
very good i love this
lily chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
that was great i love it!plzplzplzplzplz update soon!tnx lily
korrd chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
Great fic. The phrase you wanted was: te amo, hermanita. Encanta means enchanted or something similar. Update soon.
Alim Siemanym chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
'Me Encanta' is really more like "I would love to". If you meant to say "I love you", you'd have to se 'Te amo'. (Amar being the verb "to love")

Toodles.

Zarf
hilarydilarydoc chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
Great chapter and I love the new relationship with Luna Lovegood, a seriously underutilized character in my opinion. I just have a couple of spelling and translation issues to pick with you.

1) I believe you meant to use liable (as in likely to) rather than libel (meaning to slander or lie about).

2) Instead of non-Mind Magic? I believe it should read non-Mind Mage?

3) Me encanta hermanita means you enchant me little sister literally but I adore you in common usage. If you wanted Blaise to say I love you little sister, he should have said Te amo hermanita.
1,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »