Reviews for Child of Grace
Laughing Cat chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
Wonderful chapter! _

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was James Potter telling Holly to befriend the diary?

Things are veering off in many different directions! The diary's not an object of possession? Oh la la! I can't wait to hear what you make it/ how it works!
Angry Girl chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
That chapter was very good :)

McGonagall isnt OOC me thinks as it is true what you said she would have just expected that there was no question that she would be in her house and that she isnt and is in Snapes who she has trouble with just may have put more salt to her opinions.

Is the 'write to him' and 'befriend' him mean the diary? as there fates are tied?

I am curious as to the eventual pairings in this as i am having curious time wondering who you will eventually tie Holly to. But like the sound of Blaise/Luna

a lot of the comments in this made me laugh like the things that happen on Halloween.

I loved the James and Lily bit that was very well done
Fuai chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
I'm always fascinated by girl!Harry stories, simply to see what an author would do to make her act different from canon. Most turn out pretty dull except for two I've read, and I think yours might well be the third. :) First year was very canon-ish, but I liked the twist you put on Tom's diary for the second year, Luna's early introduction, and the Samhain celebration. I'm especially intrigued that Holly is not a Parseltongue here (since you said she couldn't hear the Basilisk), and that Holly is in possession of the diary but there's still obviously someone who opened the Chamber of Secrets... I can't wait to see how this all gets developed and explained. Keep up the good work! :D
Rowena Chase chapter 16 . 1/14/2006
Cho's a third-year, not second. Everything else is brilliant, though!
galadrielfilagund chapter 16 . 1/14/2006
Quite different from canon ones, but more interesting. Will Holly write in the dairy?
Angry Girl chapter 15 . 1/14/2006
wow i have just read all this yesterday and finished today and i have to say i think it is brillient! I love everything about it and how its not steriotypical i think it is very unique :)

will the pairing be eventually Holly/Draco? im just curious
Fate chapter 15 . 1/12/2006
This story is wonderful!

Can't wait for more!
livinoutloud chapter 15 . 1/7/2006
very good i love this
lily chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
that was great i love it!plzplzplzplzplz update soon!tnx lily
korrd chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
Great fic. The phrase you wanted was: te amo, hermanita. Encanta means enchanted or something similar. Update soon.
Alim Siemanym chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
'Me Encanta' is really more like "I would love to". If you meant to say "I love you", you'd have to se 'Te amo'. (Amar being the verb "to love")

Toodles.

Zarf
hilarydilarydoc chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
Great chapter and I love the new relationship with Luna Lovegood, a seriously underutilized character in my opinion. I just have a couple of spelling and translation issues to pick with you.

1) I believe you meant to use liable (as in likely to) rather than libel (meaning to slander or lie about).

2) Instead of non-Mind Magic? I believe it should read non-Mind Mage?

3) Me encanta hermanita means you enchant me little sister literally but I adore you in common usage. If you wanted Blaise to say I love you little sister, he should have said Te amo hermanita.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 14 . 12/24/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while, but now I'm here again:D A great continuing story:) You did it very well indeed and I can't wait to read more:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

P.S. I really liked the way you portraided Luna Lovegood and I can't wait to find out what intrigues Holly about her:)

Happy holidays and bye for now:)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
It's great and i really liked it. I hope you will continue it.
DragonForce chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
I quite liked the first six chapters, even though you changed a lot more than just make Harry a girl. But after reading this chapter I have lost a lot of interest in the story.

11, nearly 12 year old Ron trying to make friends with a girl? A Slytherin girl at that? He practically ignored even the Gryf girls for the first few years (less Hermione after the troll). I can't see Ron making a friend with either a Slytherin or a girl. That's almost as likely as Ginny having a crush on Holly as she did on Harry...

Also the number of students is lucious. There were 8 Gryfs, 7 now without Harry. In the books there were 9 Slytherins; I've lost count how many you added.

And then, against all likelyhood you force the troll incident to occure nearly the same as in the books, even though there are major differences and Holly knows significantly more spells than Harry did.
1,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »