Reviews for Child of Grace
Naga's Shadow chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
Very nice please countinue.
NephyRiddle chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
Great update! Gah...A little too tired to respond properly...
Iceman chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
I noticed that you ripped a character out of the novel X-Wing: Rogue Squadron. Gavin's homeworld in the novel is Tatooine, same as Luke and Biggs.
E.A.V chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
social norms say not to hit girls or women leaving boys and men to be treated more harshly...I think that that would have been a major factor in the Dursley's treatment of Harry had he been female.
TeoBlaise chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
ALRIGHTY THEN! I have just a few questions for you if you do not mind? Do you, well sorry if you do ; Well first, is Holly a seer of some type. If so, does it have something to do with being a mid-mage? Is the young man in her dreams in older Blaise? DOes Draco have a crush on Holly as well? Will this be a Holly/Blaise? Will we find out more on Dumbledores secret heart desire? Just some basic questions hope you can answer them but if not i understand. Well later,

Teo Blaise
Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
Excellent chapter! But I'd like to see more of Holly's mind mage abilities and it would be good to see Draco more often. Please update soon!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Are Holly going to go to the Forest and detentions there like Harry has in the original series? It seems like Holly have certain psychic abilities apart from some telepathic ability:) Great chapter can't wait for the next update:) I wonder what Blaise saw in the mirror? nd having Holly like professor Flitwick was cool too:) We don't see much of him in the original series, that's why AU's are so much fun:) Anything can happen in them:)

Have a continued great summer, I hope you had fun on your vacation, bye for now:)
High Serpent King chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
That boy in the dream...it seems like Holly thinking of her connection to him, obviously it's Tom Riddle, and it seems Dumbledore is wishing that he was his friend instead of his enemy. Anyway, it's good you're answering responses on your profile so we could still communicate. Honestly, I don't know why they made that no responding rule for stories, it's insulting and stupid.
The Wandmaker chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
I am enjoying this story immensely - I love different takes on the orginal...especially when they're fun and satisfying. Your particular attention to detail (the character dynamics of the Slytherins) is well done. But most important, you raise a interesting point: Would a female "Harry" react differently to the events of the books? How would things change with the slightest shift of perspective? You're answering this question beautifully.
NephyRiddle chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
Hi! This is an interesting story! I've only just...found it, I suppose. I mean, I've seen it before but Girl!Harry seemed is a bit cliche and I never bothered to read it. Just today, when you updated, I realized that I had made the same mistake with other stories of yours and I decided to read it. It is very (make that bold, italic, and underlined) good. I'll not make the mistake again; I've learned that all your stories are brilliant?

Have you ever considered writing a book or something? I mean, fanfiction is pretty much (for me, though not necesarally you) taking JK Rowling's characters (and thier attitudes) and setting (both which you seem to have no problem making up yourself). Though there is also the other stuff; the very basic information (Hogwarts [as a castle plus grounds, moving protraits, and, most importantly, the house system], magic [including Occlumency, Apparation, etc.], and all that sort of stuff).

And back to the chapter: the boy...Tom Riddle? He's the only one I can think of...Or (sudden thought) Dumbledore, though that doesn't seem too likely

A few things:

1)Holly's mind-reading abilities seem to have fallen a little too far in the background (at least to me). Perhaps she has strengthened her walls, not really having any consistent threat to her like at the Dursleys.

2) The number of friends seem to be a bit...excesive. I mean, I suppose being in Slytherin and with the personality you gave her...But in my oppinion she honestly needs a few less friends and some more enemies and some people that are merely aquantinces.

I think that's all for now! Please update soon! (any story that you want)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/14/2005
Great chapter! What the hell is going on between Draco and Holly? Are they attracted to each other or will they just be friends? Please update as soon as your back!
ReaderX99 chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
Keep up the good work.. i have read some few fanfictions that have a female "boy-who-lived" but this one flows nicely :) thanks for taking the time to write your story for us, the readers to enjoy
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
It was a really cool story and I like how you made the quidditchgame work out:) Also how you made Quirrel look like when Holly almost fell off her broom was also a great twist:) I wonder how your gonna go on the whole Draco/Holly theme too, are they going to remain oponents or are the going to become a pairing? And who was it that Holly dreamt about too?

Anyway have a great holiday and may you have great inspiration as well as fun on your holiday:D

Bye for now and have a great summer:)
High Serpent King chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
Wow. So, they're going to catch on to Quirrell more faster huh? I can't wait to see the plans that you said that you were making for the hunt for the stone. Don't dissapoint. Also, it seems that Ron might really like Holly from all the blushing he did. And it seems like Malfoy does like her a little bit too if he's trying to make peace in his own way. Like I said, Don't dissapoint.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
Now that's a new story:) I've never read a story like this before, but I kinda like the whole thing. I had a litle trouble in the begining, because I'm so used with the original Harry Potter story, but this is the kinda story that just has to grow on you I guess:) If other people don't like it then they don't have to like:) Because either you like a story or you don't:) Keep updating it and may you be blessed with lots of inspiration so that it'll happen fast;)

Have a great summer and bye for now:)
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »