Reviews for Child of Grace
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
It's great and i really liked it. I hope you will continue it.
DragonForce chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
I quite liked the first six chapters, even though you changed a lot more than just make Harry a girl. But after reading this chapter I have lost a lot of interest in the story.

11, nearly 12 year old Ron trying to make friends with a girl? A Slytherin girl at that? He practically ignored even the Gryf girls for the first few years (less Hermione after the troll). I can't see Ron making a friend with either a Slytherin or a girl. That's almost as likely as Ginny having a crush on Holly as she did on Harry...

Also the number of students is lucious. There were 8 Gryfs, 7 now without Harry. In the books there were 9 Slytherins; I've lost count how many you added.

And then, against all likelyhood you force the troll incident to occure nearly the same as in the books, even though there are major differences and Holly knows significantly more spells than Harry did.
Necrovore chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
I look forward to seeing how this story will turn out. The telepathy is a nice original touch. Will be interesting to see if Ginny goes to Slytherin since she idolizes Holly. Nice touch with including things from the later books.
High Serpent King chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
An amulet? Where did this idea come from? Holly has the diary but Ginny has this amulet? You're driving me crazy. What are you up to with this? What are you pulling?
JJ-Blew chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
I love this story! I hope u update soon i can't wait to find out what happens in hollys second year!
lily chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
loved it! WOW that was great i loved it plz updte soon!tnx lily
ShamusTwinkletoes chapter 13 . 10/17/2005
Usually I never review, but I noticed this sentence:

“Oh, they won’t think a thing about it really. They’ll just believe it is my new obsession like animagi when I was eight or ENSOULED OBJECTS when I was ten,” he stated truthfully.

Is an ensouled object like Tom's diary? If so, if Holly tells Blaise more about it will he recognize it?

I love this story, and I love girl!Harry. Keep up the good work.
SeveraSnape6 chapter 13 . 10/17/2005
Yay for updating!
Iceman chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
She's a telepath!
kc chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!
High Serpent King chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
Well, great to see you on with the second one. I can't wait to see the new twist with this scene with the Malfoys and Borgin.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 12 . 10/2/2005
Wow:) I wonder were this is going to lead:) A great chapter, so keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:) Good luck with school as well:)

Bye for now:)
SeveraSnape6 chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
Yay!

I love this story!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
What great chapter and ending:D You did great on this one and it was so cleverly thought out:D I can't wait for the upcoming year two when Holly returns:) Update as soon as you possibly can and keep up the great work:)

May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
NephyRiddle chapter 11 . 9/13/2005
Awesome chapter! I love the founders curse! It was very well put together, me is thinking. Update soon!
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »