Reviews for Child of Grace
lily chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
that was great i love it!plzplzplzplzplz update soon!tnx lily
korrd chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
Great fic. The phrase you wanted was: te amo, hermanita. Encanta means enchanted or something similar. Update soon.
Alim Siemanym chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
'Me Encanta' is really more like "I would love to". If you meant to say "I love you", you'd have to se 'Te amo'. (Amar being the verb "to love")

Toodles.

Zarf
hilarydilarydoc chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
Great chapter and I love the new relationship with Luna Lovegood, a seriously underutilized character in my opinion. I just have a couple of spelling and translation issues to pick with you.

1) I believe you meant to use liable (as in likely to) rather than libel (meaning to slander or lie about).

2) Instead of non-Mind Magic? I believe it should read non-Mind Mage?

3) Me encanta hermanita means you enchant me little sister literally but I adore you in common usage. If you wanted Blaise to say I love you little sister, he should have said Te amo hermanita.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 14 . 12/24/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while, but now I'm here again:D A great continuing story:) You did it very well indeed and I can't wait to read more:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

P.S. I really liked the way you portraided Luna Lovegood and I can't wait to find out what intrigues Holly about her:)

Happy holidays and bye for now:)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
It's great and i really liked it. I hope you will continue it.
DragonForce chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
I quite liked the first six chapters, even though you changed a lot more than just make Harry a girl. But after reading this chapter I have lost a lot of interest in the story.

11, nearly 12 year old Ron trying to make friends with a girl? A Slytherin girl at that? He practically ignored even the Gryf girls for the first few years (less Hermione after the troll). I can't see Ron making a friend with either a Slytherin or a girl. That's almost as likely as Ginny having a crush on Holly as she did on Harry...

Also the number of students is lucious. There were 8 Gryfs, 7 now without Harry. In the books there were 9 Slytherins; I've lost count how many you added.

And then, against all likelyhood you force the troll incident to occure nearly the same as in the books, even though there are major differences and Holly knows significantly more spells than Harry did.
Necrovore chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
I look forward to seeing how this story will turn out. The telepathy is a nice original touch. Will be interesting to see if Ginny goes to Slytherin since she idolizes Holly. Nice touch with including things from the later books.
Divineoverseer chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
An amulet? Where did this idea come from? Holly has the diary but Ginny has this amulet? You're driving me crazy. What are you up to with this? What are you pulling?
JJ-Blew chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
I love this story! I hope u update soon i can't wait to find out what happens in hollys second year!
lily chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
loved it! WOW that was great i loved it plz updte soon!tnx lily
ShamusTwinkletoes chapter 13 . 10/17/2005
Usually I never review, but I noticed this sentence:

“Oh, they won’t think a thing about it really. They’ll just believe it is my new obsession like animagi when I was eight or ENSOULED OBJECTS when I was ten,” he stated truthfully.

Is an ensouled object like Tom's diary? If so, if Holly tells Blaise more about it will he recognize it?

I love this story, and I love girl!Harry. Keep up the good work.
SeveraSnape6 chapter 13 . 10/17/2005