Reviews for The Alphabet of Feeling
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
SO GOD!

Why haven't you updated! You must! I have become addicted and I need more! hehe. Hopefully you still read your reviews. This is one of my favorites. PLease countinue. Please.

Your #1 fan! (that's right! _)
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Wow, speechless. The transition between the two stories is just shocking, let me tell you. Some how knew we weren't in Fairy tale land anymore. Can't say I didn't wish for it though.
Nicky Sargent chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I know it's been way too long for you to think about prolonging the story but if you ever get the urge to write more to this story, I'll be more than happy to finish reading what happens. You should keep going because I can't wait to figure out what could happen next. So many ways to go with this story! Your great! Best Fan!

Nicky Sargent
Hollz chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Ok see I've read all of your storis at least three times each... so now you need to update beacuse your amazing and yeah... so write... please :)
harish chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
after reading improbable eden, this start has me hooked-as much as i enjoy "downfall" series, i do hope you get around to working on this story again-i'm curious to see how this story will evolve.
trixter87 chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Oh my word, this is an excellent story. Please update this! I absolutely LOVED Improbable Eden and cannot wait to find out what happens! Again, please update!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
please update! i cant wait to find out what happens next!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
wow lex is really scary in this story. i read improbable eden and i hoped that lex would end up good but i guess this is not to be.
me chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
why, oh why don't you update?
marit chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
It's really nice to read something new from you especially after waiting for so long:)and i can only hope that you will continue writing and won't hold your fans in anticipation!
Kassandra J chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Loving the new story so far. I fell in love with the whole Lex/Cady storyline from the first one, and was thrilled to find this sequel. As usual, your writing remains superb-keep up the good work. I can not wait to see what is really behind the change in Lex, and the backstory to the references that Cady has made regarding to their past. Please update soon!
anywbshowlover chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
where is clark in this story?
Rouge07 chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
i am so glad that u updated! What the hell happened to Lex? He is being a bastard! This is not the Lex that we know! Can't wait for more! Update soon PLEASE!

Rouge07
Rouge07 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I really like this stroy and i can't wait for more! I hope that you will update soon! I love Cady! What happened to Lex? I hope that he explains himself. She is working with Batman! does she know about Clark? How he is Superman? Update soon!

Rouge07