Reviews for Path to Tamaran
RobStar chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOW!
Jennifer chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Is there another part that goes along with this D:?
It cant just end here :c please tell me theres more !3
jenny868 chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
this story is really good.
felicity2hawt4u chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
I Really love this story! (: & I notcied it's been years since you last updated this story, but please update it! D: I love this story & I want to continue on reading _
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
I screamed in my pillow for about 5 min when it ended. I'm begging on my knees for you to continue even tho it's been like 7 years since u last updated. My FAVORITE RobStar fanfic. EVER.
Serina Tsuki chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
I miss this story...
Starlight Music chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
I love this story so... Update please it would make me so happy since I've invested so much time reading this...
sara chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
It's pretty obvious that you won't be continuing this story any longer. Which sucks, 'cause it could have been really good. Why start writing something so complex that gets so many people hooked if you didn't have it all planned out to finish it?
krystal marie grayson chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
In the begin of this chapter it says Guiding Star trilogy, so does that mean there will be a third part soon?
fionagurls1301 chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Oh, PRETTY PLEASE, UPDATE! D:

You're such an amazing and creative writer!
stewie chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
*sighs* altho i read this story 2 years ago,and ive forgotten most of it,i know if i started reading it it would all come back.

but i do remember this being one of the best non published(in a book,w/e the term is)articles i have ever read,and i do remember is finding out after reading the first one and this one is coming to the crushing realization that the story was never finished. im sorry nothing agianst this great writer but i just purely hate it when a story so great,so detailed,and one that had this much work put it into it becomes unfinished

D':
denden-chan chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
You're such a talented writer! The progression of the plot, the conversations of the characters, the believable and realistic development of relationships! Peeeeerfect! :)

I almost never, ever review, but this story is just amaaazing. I especially love the Robin and Star moments. You inject just the right amount of fluff and realities of being a superhero.

It's been 5 years since you last updated, but I do so hope you renew your passion to finish this story. It'd be a shame to let such a well-written fanfiction such as this to go unfinished. Please do update soon. I'm looking forward to how Star will resolve her duty to her planet and her feelings for Robin, and of course her inevitable meeting with Blackfire.
me chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I HONESTLY think that you're doing the world an in-justice by not finishing te most amazing piece of fanfiction that I've ver read. Please, at least write a short summery on how you planned it to end! I sooooo want to know why Robin acted the way he did. Please, put us out of our misery!
lilykat14 chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
I love love love this story and the previous one! I know its been years, but amazing job. You know these characters so well!
Dendriana chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love this trilogy although you left me hanging in this story. When are you going to continue the story? It's very well written and I love the plot!