Reviews for Path to Tamaran
The Aceman chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
Story's going great! Go Star! Karras is a real Jerk, I wanted to use another word, but I didn't want to offend!

You're a great writer, I love your stories! Keep it up!
KayG chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
I love your stories. I have been hooked since early "Guiding Star." You are such a talented writer. Your descriptions are phenomenal. I am so impressed with how detailed your stories are, and how developed the characters and plot are. I am dying to find out the outcome of the fight. Starfire should be able to win. She had Okaaran training and learned techniques from Robin. Then again, how would she end up going back to Tamaran? Maybe it will come down to using her eye lazers or not. Then she would have to decide if she would rather possibly lose her eyesight but stay on Earth or go back to Tamaran and keep her eyesight. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter.
l337toast chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
WOW! I give an A on this one. Excellent 4ever. I'm amazed about how u made it so lengthy, yet interesting. Very good portrayal of character personalities and concept characters. I loved how u incorporated Jump and Gotham City together so cliffies and moods.

*when dealing with some shady Soames, Starfire was a bit too harsh for her , on one of the episodes, the Teen Titans already visited Tameran and also met Galfore, who if I recall correctly became crowned ruler of Tameran. Love the fan fiction, but try to intertwine story/show with fan fic so that all of it is easy to ,I talk to much! ANYWAY, OOD LUCK! -P.S. UPDATE SOON!
phox455 chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
it will be intersting both ways. so i cant what for the next chapter plz post soon
Burgandy Pirate chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
omg. i can't wait for the next chapter! i hope starfire wins...even though it would be interesting to see how robin would take her having to go back to tamaran. please update soon!
Jeanne-Marie St. Juste chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
What a cliffie, Anna-neko-sama! I've waited for so long for this update and it ends in a cliffie. Sure, a cool, nerve wracking, exciting cliffie but still! I'll die of impatience waiting for the next update! Please update soon, please? PLEASE! Brilliant work, as usual and I like Luren since he's funny. And Karras is way annoying. Definitely. He keeps on saying Star is a whiny, bratty and selfish princess when she's so sweet and kind and pleasant. I definitely hope she kicks his big sorry butt...big time!

But will Star win? I hope so! But I think she's going back to Tamaran, ne? And I wonder what the rulads will think of Starfire if she did lose? Will they be, like, displeased and disgusted she lost or something? After all, she is they're princess and a brilliant warrior. Anyway, update soon, kay? I just love this story. _ Happy Easter!
Gecko Osco chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
I'm loving it! This chapter was relly good, and now I'm all ancy to read the next one, which I'm sure will be a doozy!

I loved the beginning, call me a romantic, but I did...it was adorable. And, I really like Luren's character, he's very witty.

I hope Star wins the next fight, but for some reason I don't think she will, I'm taking a stab here, but the title is a pretty good indicator. I can't wait to read what happens next!

~ Osco
moezy-chan chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
Hard to believe, but despite the dry sarcasm, Karras was tolerable; not saying I liked him, but I could withstand him easier than the previous chapters. I'm very intrigued to find out how the fight will turn out, and hopefully Starfire will win, but if I've learned your writing style, and I'm pretty sure I have, Karras will win and Star will be shipped off to Tamaran, much like the title implies. It will be interesting to see her in a different setting and how she will endure it, and I'd love it if we got more of a glimpse in her past. I absolutely love that! I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! This is a wonderful story!
flaides chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
EE! Cliffhanger danget! Gah! Is Starfire going to win? Will she have to leave? AH! The anxiety of it all!

heh heh, sorry about that. But anyways... WONDERFUL story. This has seriously got me hooked. I've read guiding star, and I just have to say, this is an absolutley mind blowing sequel.

Oh, and you can definitly write. I mean..like WAY good. I can't even come up with an adjective for it. How you show Robin and Starfire together, the reactions of her people, the drama, ah...everything is so perfect.

and before I leave, I must say, the beginning scene with the couple was...hm...(tries to think of word)

ah! Breathtaking. haha!

keep it up, I can not WAIT till you update.

swiss
Kungpow333 chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
AW man awesome chapter, i can't believe Karras would do something like that and for Galofor to agree, i guess galfore thought there was no other way... my fear is that she's going to lose cuz after all your story is "Path to Tamaran", i really want her to win to show Karras a good one, i don't want Karras to win, cuz afterall, i believe he'll rub it in her face...please please let her win...don't make her lose.

Please update soon, I really really want to know what happens.

BTW i do read you comments, i like to know what you're replies are, so don't think i don't bother with them _
noneoftheabove chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Please! You can't let Karras win this battle I don't care if in the end none of the two win, a draw would be intresting... but Starfire can't just let him push her around she has to teach him a lesson! (Yeah! Girl Power Rocks!) uh...sorry... anyways I believe she has to come to the desition by herself and she obviously needs to show that guy that she has it in her to make the right desition and to kick his ass!
animeLCgrl chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
wow im amazed you wrote what 20 pages that is amazing! I hope you will update soon *_* good luck star
thechickenlittle chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
i don't care how good the boy is, star will kick his azz. and then agree to go to tameran on her own, knowing her.

i can't wait to see what happens! please update this as soon as you can!
hollyberries230 chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
Argh! I can't believe it ended there! It was so good, and I was really hoping to catch the first few moments of the fight! Curse you for being a good writer!:) Update Soon, please!
sportsaholic2009 chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
awesome awesome awesome!

please let Starfire win! she can't lose to an ass like Karras! and plus, she belongs on Earth. er... from my point of view she does... _

ANYWAY! please continue soon! take your time and make it good though, which won't be a problem for you at all!

later!