Reviews for Path to Tamaran
dolphingirl0113 chapter 11 . 4/1/2005
Ep! I feel excited, but also have to fight the urge to run and hide under the covers while these two warriors go at it in the next chapter! That was absolutely fantastic! I loved every word, and was so engrossed I barely noticed the fact that the page stopped scrolling down when I reached the end...until I saw the author's notes. Darn.

Whether you intended it or not, this chapter had a little of everything; romance at the beginning, a little bit of plot development (actually, a lot of plot development), some more insight into the kind of life Starfire once had on Tameran, some humor (I loved the moment when they called Robin his Lordship...his reaction was priceless), and, of course, at the end lots of drama and action. Argh! I hate cliff hangers, but I believe you when you say it wasn't intentional...I never leaven intentional cliff hangers either (well...not usually, anyway...).

I couldn't pick a favorite moment from this chapter, like I usually can, if somebody paid me to do it. There were just too many favorite moments. Who knows why this chapter has grabbed me like it has, but it just did...though I think part of the reason for it is because this chapter, more than any of your others in this story (not Guiding Star), seems like it could have been an episode in the actual series. Don't ask me why I feel that way, I just do...call it an instinct, I guess.

So anyway, I guess this review will be shorter than most (lucky for you) because this chapter was so marvelous I can only use a few select adjectives to describe it. Great job! Wonderful job! Fantastic job! Marvelous job!

(How am I doing for flattery? I could almost give Lurin or Jak'r a run for their money, eh?)

Thanks again for taking the time to look at one of my stories, and I hope to hear from you again in a review or two, if you have the time. Naturally, however, I look forward even more to the next installment in this story. See you there! Great job!

Megan (dolphingirl0113)
Faith Healer chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
she's gonna lose isn't she and that's how she'll end up going back home. but if she doesn't (HOPEFULLY) she'll still see it important to return home but in the end win or lose she's going home huh? I want her to win or at least have the upper hand before she forfits.
The Aceman chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
Story's going great! Go Star! Karras is a real Jerk, I wanted to use another word, but I didn't want to offend!

You're a great writer, I love your stories! Keep it up!
KayG chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
I love your stories. I have been hooked since early "Guiding Star." You are such a talented writer. Your descriptions are phenomenal. I am so impressed with how detailed your stories are, and how developed the characters and plot are. I am dying to find out the outcome of the fight. Starfire should be able to win. She had Okaaran training and learned techniques from Robin. Then again, how would she end up going back to Tamaran? Maybe it will come down to using her eye lazers or not. Then she would have to decide if she would rather possibly lose her eyesight but stay on Earth or go back to Tamaran and keep her eyesight. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter.
l337toast chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
WOW! I give an A on this one. Excellent 4ever. I'm amazed about how u made it so lengthy, yet interesting. Very good portrayal of character personalities and concept characters. I loved how u incorporated Jump and Gotham City together so cliffies and moods.

*when dealing with some shady Soames, Starfire was a bit too harsh for her , on one of the episodes, the Teen Titans already visited Tameran and also met Galfore, who if I recall correctly became crowned ruler of Tameran. Love the fan fiction, but try to intertwine story/show with fan fic so that all of it is easy to ,I talk to much! ANYWAY, OOD LUCK! -P.S. UPDATE SOON!
phox455 chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
it will be intersting both ways. so i cant what for the next chapter plz post soon
Burgandy Pirate chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
omg. i can't wait for the next chapter! i hope starfire wins...even though it would be interesting to see how robin would take her having to go back to tamaran. please update soon!
Jeanne-Marie St. Juste chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
What a cliffie, Anna-neko-sama! I've waited for so long for this update and it ends in a cliffie. Sure, a cool, nerve wracking, exciting cliffie but still! I'll die of impatience waiting for the next update! Please update soon, please? PLEASE! Brilliant work, as usual and I like Luren since he's funny. And Karras is way annoying. Definitely. He keeps on saying Star is a whiny, bratty and selfish princess when she's so sweet and kind and pleasant. I definitely hope she kicks his big sorry butt...big time!

But will Star win? I hope so! But I think she's going back to Tamaran, ne? And I wonder what the rulads will think of Starfire if she did lose? Will they be, like, displeased and disgusted she lost or something? After all, she is they're princess and a brilliant warrior. Anyway, update soon, kay? I just love this story. _ Happy Easter!
Gecko Osco chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
I'm loving it! This chapter was relly good, and now I'm all ancy to read the next one, which I'm sure will be a doozy!

I loved the beginning, call me a romantic, but I did...it was adorable. And, I really like Luren's character, he's very witty.

I hope Star wins the next fight, but for some reason I don't think she will, I'm taking a stab here, but the title is a pretty good indicator. I can't wait to read what happens next!

~ Osco
moezy-chan chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
Hard to believe, but despite the dry sarcasm, Karras was tolerable; not saying I liked him, but I could withstand him easier than the previous chapters. I'm very intrigued to find out how the fight will turn out, and hopefully Starfire will win, but if I've learned your writing style, and I'm pretty sure I have, Karras will win and Star will be shipped off to Tamaran, much like the title implies. It will be interesting to see her in a different setting and how she will endure it, and I'd love it if we got more of a glimpse in her past. I absolutely love that! I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! This is a wonderful story!
flaides chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
EE! Cliffhanger danget! Gah! Is Starfire going to win? Will she have to leave? AH! The anxiety of it all!

heh heh, sorry about that. But anyways... WONDERFUL story. This has seriously got me hooked. I've read guiding star, and I just have to say, this is an absolutley mind blowing sequel.

Oh, and you can definitly write. I mean..like WAY good. I can't even come up with an adjective for it. How you show Robin and Starfire together, the reactions of her people, the drama, ah...everything is so perfect.

and before I leave, I must say, the beginning scene with the couple was...hm...(tries to think of word)

ah! Breathtaking. haha!

keep it up, I can not WAIT till you update.

swiss
Kungpow333 chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
AW man awesome chapter, i can't believe Karras would do something like that and for Galofor to agree, i guess galfore thought there was no other way... my fear is that she's going to lose cuz after all your story is "Path to Tamaran", i really want her to win to show Karras a good one, i don't want Karras to win, cuz afterall, i believe he'll rub it in her face...please please let her win...don't make her lose.

Please update soon, I really really want to know what happens.

BTW i do read you comments, i like to know what you're replies are, so don't think i don't bother with them _
noneoftheabove chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Please! You can't let Karras win this battle I don't care if in the end none of the two win, a draw would be intresting... but Starfire can't just let him push her around she has to teach him a lesson! (Yeah! Girl Power Rocks!) uh...sorry... anyways I believe she has to come to the desition by herself and she obviously needs to show that guy that she has it in her to make the right desition and to kick his ass!
animeLCgrl chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
wow im amazed you wrote what 20 pages that is amazing! I hope you will update soon *_* good luck star
thechickenlittle chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
i don't care how good the boy is, star will kick his azz. and then agree to go to tameran on her own, knowing her.

i can't wait to see what happens! please update this as soon as you can!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »