Reviews for Path to Tamaran
fionagurls1301 chapter 14 . 4/2/2011

You're such an amazing and creative writer!
stewie chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
*sighs* altho i read this story 2 years ago,and ive forgotten most of it,i know if i started reading it it would all come back.

but i do remember this being one of the best non published(in a book,w/e the term is)articles i have ever read,and i do remember is finding out after reading the first one and this one is coming to the crushing realization that the story was never finished. im sorry nothing agianst this great writer but i just purely hate it when a story so great,so detailed,and one that had this much work put it into it becomes unfinished

denden-chan chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
You're such a talented writer! The progression of the plot, the conversations of the characters, the believable and realistic development of relationships! Peeeeerfect! :)

I almost never, ever review, but this story is just amaaazing. I especially love the Robin and Star moments. You inject just the right amount of fluff and realities of being a superhero.

It's been 5 years since you last updated, but I do so hope you renew your passion to finish this story. It'd be a shame to let such a well-written fanfiction such as this to go unfinished. Please do update soon. I'm looking forward to how Star will resolve her duty to her planet and her feelings for Robin, and of course her inevitable meeting with Blackfire.
me chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I HONESTLY think that you're doing the world an in-justice by not finishing te most amazing piece of fanfiction that I've ver read. Please, at least write a short summery on how you planned it to end! I sooooo want to know why Robin acted the way he did. Please, put us out of our misery!
lilykat14 chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
I love love love this story and the previous one! I know its been years, but amazing job. You know these characters so well!
Dendriana chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love this trilogy although you left me hanging in this story. When are you going to continue the story? It's very well written and I love the plot!
Crimson Black chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
Absolutely love your writing and the plot. Any change that you'll continue this story? I know it's been a while.
Cathy-Gisela chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Hey it's been a while right? I was just wondering if this story was ever going to be concluded... If not I was just wondering if you could at least post something saying what's going to happen and put us out of our missery. I and everyone else would really apreciate it.

This is absolutely my favorite story ever, and trust me I've read a lot! (mostly draco and Hermione but this is still above them all). I really miss you and the stories, so when you get the time could you let us know the future of this wonderful story.

Honestly I really want to see it completed, if this is selfishness, then I accept being the most shelfish girl in Fanfiction.

Even if you don't continue it I still want to take this oportunity to thank you for even making this Fanfiction. It was great while it lasted. Thank you for everyhting! I'll always keep an eye out for this fafiction. You are honestly the Best!

A very devoted and patient fan,

cluelessmajor chapter 13 . 8/4/2009
Please update. -

I'm almost afraid to read ch. 14, because it's says to be continued...

I totally fell in love with your fanfic,

so please please please for the love of X'Hal,

update -

Murphy AT chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
No! You will take forever to upload another chapter! (No offense, but your last update was in 2005, and your track record before that, to put it bluntly, could not have been worse if you had slathered it in "Manure de le Groitaex" and stuck it in a bottle of viscous fluids for pickling.) (...Oh my. That was quite graphic, was it not? I am really very pleased with myself. Excuse my french, indeed!)

So, please, prove me wrong. I BEG YOU. The Mighty Titan can wait. Finish this story, else it will hang on the edge of eternity and sway there, forgotten and misused, for time immaterial. (exits, wiggling arms nonsensically to an ominous funeral dirge.)
RaInDroPs614 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
This story is really good... PLease continue it and maybe finish :)
XxGraysonGirlxX chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
OMG! Love the story! Totally awesome! I know it's been a while since you last updated, but it would be so cool if you did. I really like this story, and I'm hoping to read more soon.

P.S. If there is a reason you haven't updated in a while, I totally understand.
ForbiddenXFruit chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
Loved it! Especially the little part with Raven suggesting the chocolate. Is she a dementor? (:

BAColeNC chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
So far I've read all of Guiding Star, and this and I have enjoyed both very very much. I checked your author page to see if there was a way to contact you other than by review, and found none. Please tell me that this will eventually be updated. I would really hate to see this simply die.

noluv chapter 14 . 12/31/2008 wer r u? wer de hel is de update...?:(

hmph im sorry if i may seem rude...but i read dis story bout 2 years bac...n was really disappointd that it wasnt complete...

but den i waited n waited...n waited...but der was no update...

cmon dude..u gotta update soon...dis is drivin me NUTS!

y was roin actin so wierd..?wat happens next?

will starfire hav 2 leav earth?

pls pls pls pls pls...update...FAST!SOONN!pls...
461 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »