Reviews for Path to Tamaran
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
Are you going to finish this? Please do, cause I really like it.
Megaparsec chapter 14 . 11/7/2007
I just wanted to say that you are probably the best writer I've found in the Teen Titans forum, and I've very much enjoyed your work. It's fresh and original, but retains the majority of the original characterization.

In addition, Guiding Star is one of the few stories I respect about someone suffering such a great disruption to normal life, and I think your handling of the issue was delicate and appropriate. I hope like hell you're still writing, because the TT fandom would suffer a major loss if you were gone.
Beautiful Thief chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
These stories are amazing.

I have you on my alerts - I have since I started here. You were my inspiration to start writing fanfiction, and to start being a part of this community.

You have so much talent - I realise that you've been gone for a while, and while I won't beg for an update, or tell you that you should, because that's rude and I hate it when people ask me to, I can say that I very much enjoyed reading your stories, and can only hope that you come back soon.

You inspired me to have the courage to share my work, and I will be eagerly awaiting your next update.

Yours truly and gratefully

SaoirseWaveglow
Layoverinboston chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
cant wait for the update!

please do it in the next year!

I am desperitly waiting, you are my favorite, this is my favorite story!
Pirategirl0 chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
Um are you dead?
aa chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
I am going to start of by saying that you are my favorite writer on this website. When i'm in the mood for a juicy fanfic, i re-read Guiding Star and Path to Tamaran. I know everyone is bugging you, but I do hope in the near future(soon ;]) that you update, I hate to see such a good story go to waste, I absolutly love the chemestry between Starfire and Robin. its going on 2 years, I hope to see some updates soon.

yours truly

a big fan.
Rowan chapter 14 . 1/30/2007
um. . . it's going on two years, guess ur not going to update anytime soon, huh?
Pirategirl0 chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
OMG UPDATE!
levisrictusias chapter 14 . 11/22/2006
It's been so long! You've got to update! son! 3 It's so wonderful, I've never seen such fanatastic plot-weaving!
hannehbuns chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
hey, wen are u coming back? i kno your a busy woman ( i read it from yout profile ehehe:) ) but please update i really love your stories. so please come back and write again...
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I WAS SO DUMB! I didn't see this story so my review for Guiding Star might been a little confusing. LOL!
RobxStar4eva chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
I noticed that you haven't updated this fanfic since last year! I'm just a big fan of this story (as well as Guiding Star) and I'm itching to know what happens next. :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update.
Sara chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
Where have you been girl? I'm not saying that impatiently (well, maybe a little :p), I'm just curious as to what you've been up to. I understand being preoccupied. I just moved out of my parents house and now that I'm all settled in my new place I went and re-read all of the Titans Chronicles. Needless to say I am dying to read your next installment of Path to Tamaran. You are an even better writer than I remember! Whatever happens, I hope that you are doing well!

p.s. I love how you have been developing not only Star and Rob's relationship, but Star and Karras' as well. You got mad skills xD
Dawn chapter 14 . 7/20/2006
Wonderful story. I love every aspect of it. You have a knack for writing and creating stories, and I hope you pursue that in some way.

As for the update: No one is putting pressure on you. Okay, you know what? That was lie. BUT, this is your story, and you have the decision to finish it or not. Let me remind you, however, that you have a huge number of fans who're gnawing on their fingers, living for the next time you update. Please be aware that there are people, (like me) who wish for you to continue this fic, and not just drop it.

Same goes for Mighty Titan. THAT, is a beautifully written story, and I hope you havn't given up on that as well. Please, once you start something, (and get hundreds of fans) you should really finish it. Think about how many people you might be letting down if you just...give up.

Anyways, I don't mean to lecture you on anything. You are, by far, the best author on this site, (in my eyes) and I really hope that you'll update your stories. Soon.
panuru4u chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
My first teen titan fic, and its greatly written. though i'm slightly out of touch with the dc universe, this is a refreshing read from all the things i'v read lately.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »