Reviews for Path to Tamaran
StarfireRobin4ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
AH! **gives crazy fan scream** YES! i LOVE THIS STORY! CONTINUE
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
YES! *hugs writer* Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU! can you like...speed up 3 days so we know if the operation worked? *jumps up and down* Come on! Please CONTINUE!
Princess Grace chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Aw, i love it. Guiding Star is one of my favorite stories, and i can already tell this one'll be great too! Keep writing!
CrazySpirit123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I love it! Im so hppy you posted the sequel! I saw it and I'm all like: "Yay! She rocks!" I love your stories! Yor a great author.
Imaginarivalued chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I think I got to be the first review, hopefully. Anyways, great start. Everyone's idea of Starfire's arrival seems different, but I believe yours has a different meaning that what appears, or maybe I'm just looking into it too much? Hehhehehehehe... ha!
moezy-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
As always, excellent chapter! I loved how you explained Starfire's past in her dream sequence. It was very well written! Hurry with the next chapter; I want to find out if Star's eyesight is recovered!
SFAMelissa chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
wow, very beautifully written
bunny133 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
YAY! I love it so far! I loved guiding Star so I'm REALY happy that you continued it so soon! I love it! PLEASE update soon! I'm adding thins one to my favorites too!
somekindafreaky chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
wow...you have no idea how happy you've made me. if you don't update again soon i'll be forced to hunt you down. don't think i don't have the resources!
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
O YES! The long chapters are BACK and BAD! Well, not bad, they're realli good and I love them all! I love this story so much and I just found out that this was a trilogy! O well, UPDATE SOON! And I took your advice so I started another story, please R&R! UPDATE SOON! I love it!
Galaxystar chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Wowsers, I totaly loved 'Guiding Star' and this chapter was fantastic! Keep up the awesome work, and thanx! I was having a HORRIBLE day until I read your story...now I feel better! Thanxs for writing such a great story!

Lotsa Luv,

Galaxystar
Black Cat Ink chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
WOW That was fast! I'm so glad this part is out! I can't wait for the story to get rolling. BTW I albolutely LOVE Dr. Leeman! He's so wonderfully gay!It was great to find out more about Starfire's past.

Can't wait for more!