Reviews for Path to Tamaran
panuru4u chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
My first teen titan fic, and its greatly written. though i'm slightly out of touch with the dc universe, this is a refreshing read from all the things i'v read lately.
Danielle chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
Great. Ilove this continuation. Pleas eupdate and keep writing!
ShadowBlade989 chapter 14 . 5/11/2006
Really hope you haven't given up on this story. I absolutely love this story and Guiding Star.

It's been a long time since we've seen an update and I'm hoping you are still planning on finishing it because it truly is an amazing piece of writing.
teen freak chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
awesome!
johnn23 chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
Good story

please update as soon as possible

please, please, please!
Karen10 chapter 14 . 2/7/2006
Okay, first off I want to say I know how annoying it is when people "demand" you to update. It's YOUR story. So what if you don't have time or maybe hit a writers block, you can do whatever you want. No one will "die" if you don't update and I just want you to know that you shouldn't feel any pressure.

Wee. I've been reading this since you posted Guiding Star...I just never remembered/had the time/was too lazy to review. But you are amazingly talented at writing, and I do hope your career has SOMETHING to do with writing, as this story is...perfect in so many ways.

I like how you don't put a lemon in the story. In my opinion, if you put it in where you could have...it could have easily been one of those "make or break" moments, though knowing your writing you probably could have pulled it off.

Enjoy your break and I hope the reviewers aren't too annoying for you ]

-Karen
jaq chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
update? soon? please? take ur time but don't take too long but i'm not rushing u. update soon, yes? thanx
Kungpow333 chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
I was just wondering when you are going to update. It's been a while and I hope you haven't given up on it. :(
Terri chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
I hope that you will continue to update! You are a wonderful writer and I am glued to your story! keep it up! -terri
Cathy-Gisela chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
what? no chappi 15 yet? *looks around*

plz update! it's been so long! i can't even count how long! so plz plz plz update! it's been like almost 6 months since 14 and u still haven't updated! plz post the next story! *begs* ...plz post post post post !

~cathy~
Stormy Midnight chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Please update. I was just thinking and it has been 5 almost 6 MONTHS! PLEASE UPDATE!
Nightwing11 chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
i love this story! i can't wait for more! it is so AWESOME!
Stormy Midnight chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I know i am probably bothering you with all the commenting but I just really want to get a new chapter. Please post maybe a date when you will post it. I would really appreciate it! Thank you very much!

Ash
Stormy Midnight chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Stormy Midnight chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! We all have been waiting so long!
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »