Reviews for Path to Tamaran
johnn23 chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
Good story

please update as soon as possible

please, please, please!
Karen10 chapter 14 . 2/7/2006
Okay, first off I want to say I know how annoying it is when people "demand" you to update. It's YOUR story. So what if you don't have time or maybe hit a writers block, you can do whatever you want. No one will "die" if you don't update and I just want you to know that you shouldn't feel any pressure.

Wee. I've been reading this since you posted Guiding Star...I just never remembered/had the time/was too lazy to review. But you are amazingly talented at writing, and I do hope your career has SOMETHING to do with writing, as this story is...perfect in so many ways.

I like how you don't put a lemon in the story. In my opinion, if you put it in where you could have...it could have easily been one of those "make or break" moments, though knowing your writing you probably could have pulled it off.

Enjoy your break and I hope the reviewers aren't too annoying for you ]

-Karen
jaq chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
update? soon? please? take ur time but don't take too long but i'm not rushing u. update soon, yes? thanx
Kungpow333 chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
I was just wondering when you are going to update. It's been a while and I hope you haven't given up on it. :(
Terri chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
I hope that you will continue to update! You are a wonderful writer and I am glued to your story! keep it up! -terri
Cathy-Gisela chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
what? no chappi 15 yet? *looks around*

plz update! it's been so long! i can't even count how long! so plz plz plz update! it's been like almost 6 months since 14 and u still haven't updated! plz post the next story! *begs* ...plz post post post post !

cathy
Stormy Midnight chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Please update. I was just thinking and it has been 5 almost 6 MONTHS! PLEASE UPDATE!
Nightwing11 chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
i love this story! i can't wait for more! it is so AWESOME!
Stormy Midnight chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I know i am probably bothering you with all the commenting but I just really want to get a new chapter. Please post maybe a date when you will post it. I would really appreciate it! Thank you very much!

Ash
Stormy Midnight chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Stormy Midnight chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! We all have been waiting so long!
Sportsaholic2009 chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
I'm really hoping that you have not finished writing this story. I think this is an absolutely amazing story you have created. Please try continue it.
Nic chapter 14 . 12/24/2005
OMG I love this story,and how well written it is! You do an exellent job! I love each of the characters and the story plot itself! Keep up the great work! Please update soon!

(loved Guiding star too!)
FaLLeNAnGeLxox chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This is the best story i have ever read on this website. Your story is written so beautifully. Your interpretation of the characters was absolutley amazing. The way you displayed their feelings for both themselves and for each other is incredible. You also made everything flow. I really loved this story... you definitely need to update soon.

PS Im a memer of a website called and i was just browsing one day and I found this really good picture of Robin and Starfire. I think it might go along side of your story. This is just my opinion... but you should take a look, I think you may like it. (the artists name is hanime)

heres the link to the picture
RoBandStaRyEaYOUknoW chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
WOW! I am at a loss for words. This story is absolutely brilliant. When i started to read it i was like... "bloody hell, this author has an amazing talent"

You portrayed Robin and Starfire's relationship so well. Even in Guiding Star. I love this story..(going to put you on my story alert)

KEEP UP THE REALLY REALLY GOOD WORK!
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »