Reviews for Path to Tamaran
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I WAS SO DUMB! I didn't see this story so my review for Guiding Star might been a little confusing. LOL!
RobxStar4eva chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
I noticed that you haven't updated this fanfic since last year! I'm just a big fan of this story (as well as Guiding Star) and I'm itching to know what happens next. :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update.
Sara chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
Where have you been girl? I'm not saying that impatiently (well, maybe a little :p), I'm just curious as to what you've been up to. I understand being preoccupied. I just moved out of my parents house and now that I'm all settled in my new place I went and re-read all of the Titans Chronicles. Needless to say I am dying to read your next installment of Path to Tamaran. You are an even better writer than I remember! Whatever happens, I hope that you are doing well!

p.s. I love how you have been developing not only Star and Rob's relationship, but Star and Karras' as well. You got mad skills xD
Dawn chapter 14 . 7/20/2006
Wonderful story. I love every aspect of it. You have a knack for writing and creating stories, and I hope you pursue that in some way.

As for the update: No one is putting pressure on you. Okay, you know what? That was lie. BUT, this is your story, and you have the decision to finish it or not. Let me remind you, however, that you have a huge number of fans who're gnawing on their fingers, living for the next time you update. Please be aware that there are people, (like me) who wish for you to continue this fic, and not just drop it.

Same goes for Mighty Titan. THAT, is a beautifully written story, and I hope you havn't given up on that as well. Please, once you start something, (and get hundreds of fans) you should really finish it. Think about how many people you might be letting down if you just...give up.

Anyways, I don't mean to lecture you on anything. You are, by far, the best author on this site, (in my eyes) and I really hope that you'll update your stories. Soon.
panuru4u chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
My first teen titan fic, and its greatly written. though i'm slightly out of touch with the dc universe, this is a refreshing read from all the things i'v read lately.
Danielle chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
Great. Ilove this continuation. Pleas eupdate and keep writing!
ShadowBlade989 chapter 14 . 5/11/2006
Really hope you haven't given up on this story. I absolutely love this story and Guiding Star.

It's been a long time since we've seen an update and I'm hoping you are still planning on finishing it because it truly is an amazing piece of writing.
teen freak chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
awesome!
johnn23 chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
Good story

please update as soon as possible

please, please, please!
Karen10 chapter 14 . 2/7/2006
Okay, first off I want to say I know how annoying it is when people "demand" you to update. It's YOUR story. So what if you don't have time or maybe hit a writers block, you can do whatever you want. No one will "die" if you don't update and I just want you to know that you shouldn't feel any pressure.

Wee. I've been reading this since you posted Guiding Star...I just never remembered/had the time/was too lazy to review. But you are amazingly talented at writing, and I do hope your career has SOMETHING to do with writing, as this story is...perfect in so many ways.

I like how you don't put a lemon in the story. In my opinion, if you put it in where you could have...it could have easily been one of those "make or break" moments, though knowing your writing you probably could have pulled it off.

Enjoy your break and I hope the reviewers aren't too annoying for you ]

-Karen
jaq chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
update? soon? please? take ur time but don't take too long but i'm not rushing u. update soon, yes? thanx
Kungpow333 chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
I was just wondering when you are going to update. It's been a while and I hope you haven't given up on it. :(
Terri chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
I hope that you will continue to update! You are a wonderful writer and I am glued to your story! keep it up! -terri
Cathy-Gisela chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
what? no chappi 15 yet? *looks around*

plz update! it's been so long! i can't even count how long! so plz plz plz update! it's been like almost 6 months since 14 and u still haven't updated! plz post the next story! *begs* ...plz post post post post !

~cathy~
Stormy Midnight chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Please update. I was just thinking and it has been 5 almost 6 MONTHS! PLEASE UPDATE!
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »