Reviews for Daddy
briony chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Wow, I really feel for Hermione there. I hate Miranda! And I don't even know her yet!

However, that is a shame as my sister-in-law is called Miranda. And I like her. However I will hate her for having the same name as someone who broke Ron and Hermione up! They belong together!

And Hannah is such a cute name!

UPDATE SON! PLEZ!
guess chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
O... dum dum dumm... what will happen next? m... plz continue!
Nicole Ashlee chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Omg. Its soo good. Miranda...Wow.
kerplank chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
oh, that was really sad. i cant wait to hear what happens next! update!
Hilary Potter chapter 2 . 1/1/2005

OMG! that is so sad! Ron cant have another girlfriend! he and hermione were supossed to get back together when he came home! ok, ok, breathe in, breath out! Ok, I am better now! Ron and Miranda will break up, and then Ron and Hermione will get back together and get married and live happily ever after with their daughter, Hannah!

Awesome, break up Ron and Miranda, get Ron and Hermione back together, and UPDATE SOON!

-iwmdr
Hilary Potter chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
omg! 2 years? i feel so bad for hermione!

-iwmdr
hahaha-evil chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
holy shit

evil
MoonyHPgirl chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
As soon as I read the last sentence I cursed out loud. Whoops! So I'm just gonna say Holy Hell instead of something else. But holy hell! this should be very intersting. I can't wait to read the rest!
Waterandsky04 chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
omg update soon i want to know what is going to happen and he betta be ashamed when he finds out about his child! LOL I HOPE HE GETS ON HIS HAND AND KNEES AND BEGGS FORGIVNESS FROM HER and then we get to beat up the girl he's with lol
Skii chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Agh!

hurry finish it, i have no patience and this is a total cliff hanger!
Livyathan chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
oh, ron's been cheating on someone! oh...yeah, it's pretty good.
John Steppenwolf chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
"YOU MUGS STOP CALLING ME BOSS? IT AIN'T RESPECTABLE!"- Snaps Provolone

Aldo & Connie: "SORRY, BOSS."

Interesting story you have here. You know I was right. When I read that Ron wanted to break up with Hermione, I figured there was another girl involved. And gee was I right. Goes to show that Hermione should've said something to begin with.

Keep up the good work.
Endlesswriter03 chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
i love it! and the name for the baby is so cute i cant wait for the next review so hurry up..lol
HP-Magic chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
WOW. this is an amazing story. :O. I LOVE IT. you've got to upsate soon!
LostHeaven chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Oh wow! This is an amazing story, I love it.

I can't believe Ron has another girlfriend. Please please please update soon! I must know what happens _
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »