Reviews for Daddy
John Steppenwolf chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
"YOU MUGS STOP CALLING ME BOSS? IT AIN'T RESPECTABLE!"- Snaps Provolone

Aldo & Connie: "SORRY, BOSS."

Interesting story you have here. You know I was right. When I read that Ron wanted to break up with Hermione, I figured there was another girl involved. And gee was I right. Goes to show that Hermione should've said something to begin with.

Keep up the good work.
luvergirlgranger chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
i love it! and the name for the baby is so cute i cant wait for the next review so hurry up..lol
HP-Magic chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
WOW. this is an amazing story. :O. I LOVE IT. you've got to upsate soon!
LostHeaven chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Oh wow! This is an amazing story, I love it.

I can't believe Ron has another girlfriend. Please please please update soon! I must know what happens _
Mione-Jane-Weasley chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Great story, please update soon!
Sugar Jones chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
This was so well written that I found myself becoming nervous with Hermione. I can't wait for the next chapter now!

-Taryn :o)
LunaAqua chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Oh. I love this story. Dang the end was like woah. I'm debating whether Miranda will be tolerable or the alternative. Should be interesting when Hermione brings out Hannah...Can I hear a Jerry Springer? lol But this will be tastefull.
Thelly chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Oh Snap! Ooh, this is getting so good! I demand you write more. This sounds like the crap going on at my house...keep writing this is good!
llilly chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I love this! Seriously, it's really cool and the summary caught my eye right away when I read it. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Please do it soon so I can ead this...
james chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
youb have a great story going it is amazing there are a few spelling arrors but aside from that it was great you have to write more please please please
Demi Lupin chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Love your story rite more.

lexi
Missy chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Oh, I love it! Very well written, and the characters are all portrayed excellently. I can't wait to see what happens next, so update soon please, if you're not too busy. But of course take your time. Here I go, contradicting myself. But anyway, the story is wonderful. Keep up the good work!
Hermione2Ron chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
That was great u need to write more great plot an all so dont stoppit from coming let your emotions roam free

don't know where that came from

oh and make the baby a girl

and name her

Esmerelda Jasmine Granger/Weasley
kerplank chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
keep this story going!

PLZ!

(i think you get that i like it)
Krystal1989 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004