Reviews for Prince Squall
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
I found story adorable i love this pairing!

After reading this i was quickly reminded of my childhood I loved that then your spelling mistakes i dont see any other probblems.
C. 'Vanus' deLeon chapter 8 . 7/16/2006
this has got to be the wierdest thing I have ever read. what possessed you to do a yaoi interpretation of thatmovie? Not that I mind.. its just odd. I liked the last chappie, It was cute. I LOVED the way you made Rinoa the bad person/bitch. haha she dies. :D umm... okies bye!
ariel chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
I'll review only b/c Squall asked. It was very good, and I'm looking forward to anything else you write.
Renn chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
lol! that could do with a bit of editing (typoes, tense confusion and such) but apart from that it was really cool! makes me wanna see the movie again, though I know that if I do I'll be disappointed it doesn't have Zell and Squall in it!
Toby7 chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
aw...it's over! i love this story. write another! that would be so cool! good job.
Lost Soul chapter 8 . 2/9/2005
Enjoyed the story greatly. Even though I am more of a Seifer x Squall fan.
ayazel tsukuyomi chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
what an uum ending!not bad!i hope you write more!oh and happy birthday to you!
Fantasy101 chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
Hehe! Oh I loved that ending! Hell I loved this story! It was done readlly well - beta then the original_~ hehe!
thisissoweird chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
this story sux. you don't deserve all these reviews.
Ry chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
this story was way out there, but i really liked it!

it had many good parts in it and it was a very playful and fun story to read!

hope you write many more stories after this!

i really enjoyed it!
Honey Nut Loop chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
yey. Great story. Ah i don't know what to say. _
LilithIllyria chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
wow.. that was m good.. but umm happy b-day! Hope its a good one.. I hope you write more ff8 ffs... I really like your style... anyways..

zoe
Toby7 chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
this is a really cool story. i've always loved the movie and then you go and make it even better. _ good job.

update soon and good luck with chapter eight.
Delete me motherfuckers chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
I really really like the Seifer/Irvine pairing! Keep up the good work! cya!

Hikari Heijin