Reviews for Corinthians 13
Morrolan chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
So happy to see an update of this. I love this story so much. More as soon as you can please.
Morrolan chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
Update soon! And it's about time you updated this! Thanks. :-)
Suz2 chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
yay! a new chaper!

I figured you'd given up on Iman and we'd never know what happened in any of your dangling stories. :D Glad I was wrong!
Jira chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
*laughs* That last bit was brilliant. I was wondering when Claire and Eberts' relationship would heaten up and now I got my answer.

I'm glad the inspection went well. Hopefully that vicious harpy takes the hint that it's time for her to stop these attempts of ruining other people's lives.

The dialogue is again vivid and in character.
suz chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
go Eberts! Well, go Claire, but still. Glad she put her foot down, and made the first move. And glad that at least round one of the Viv's battle of the baby went to the boys. Yay!

Suz
suz chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
Well, with a bit of luck, Bobby can keep from losing his temper with the CPS guy long enough to get him out the door, back to his office and get her royal bitchiness off their case. Not nice, Viv. Nope, not nice. So where's the next chapter? ;D

And I assume Danny boy is angling for armchair pshyciatrist of the week, what with his 'research', huh? See, the problem, as I see it, is that Alex was being a destructive jealous bitch well before the death of her son. So Danny could do with a bit of a reality check. Sorry, you did too good a job selling her as a vindictive, bitter ally to the 'Fish.

Oh, and the STDs Claire is worried about with Bobby? chances are, he's clear... Uh, he and D were intimate (and far from safe) the night they concieved Bobbi. After nearly 2 years, odds are, if he had anything, Claire would have picked it up in D's symptomology long since. Not to mention his own doc, if Claire doesn't see him as a patient as well. Just a thought on the nature of disease transmission in the sexual realm. ;D
suz chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
yeesh.

In your universe, Viv really IS a poison pill, isn't she? Still, truth will out, and Bobby is a good dad, a good lover, and a good husband. Viv is simply finally figuring that out. She's finally figuring out what she threw out like trash. Gee. Green really doesn't look very good on her, does it? ;D

And do-it-yourself psychiatry for Danny boy, huh? And yeah, Alex needs Kubler Ross. And mega doses of prozac. Not to mention an army of therapists. I'd rather see her get the electric chair. Snort. No, I don't hold grudges. Me? never.

NO one messes with my boys. If it was my universe, I'd gut her like a fish.

Sorry, Danny. You're better than her. Don't waste your time on the bitch. I can dream.
Jira chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Well well, if it isn't Viv's little scheme. Bobby's going to be more than a bit angry when he finds out... To state the obvious :)

Huh? Is Darien still sleepwalking? I wonder if it's "still" about James or something else.

BTW I like the name of this fic. At least the readers know what'll prevail in the end. Had to check it out myself to remind me what C13 was all about.
Jira chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Ahh, a trilogy! I'm telling you I really admire the way you write. All the plot twists and especially the dialogue between Bobby and Darien are hilarious to read. You have been able to sustain the teasing style throughout the fics and I hope things won't change in this concluding fic.

Anyway, about this fic: Would the others gladly just leave Alex to rot in her padded room until doomsday without any psychiatrical help if Danny Blue-eyes weren't there to pity her and defend her case? If the answer is 'yes'... pretty harsh. I hope she ends in some mental institution before she gets Daniel to do something stupid. But wait a minute... would that be nearly as exciting plot wise?

Oh well, luckily you're the author and I don't have to speculate these things any further. I'll be waiting for an update somewhere in the near future so look after your muse and don't you dare to get a writer's block now! No pressures though :) Considering how well this chapter flows, you'll be all right.
Suz chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Hehehehehehe,

'Yeah, well could you lower the volume of your standpoint a little, huh?'

I laughed out loud, Which isn't especially smart when I'm scamming a little on-line time to read fic at work. But how'm I supposed to skip the chance to read the next installment? I'm glad your muse finally woke up and handed over the goods, or I'd have had to seriously consider electroshock therapy on the slacker. Snort.

While I seriously doubt you'l convince me that Alex is worth salvaging, I do like Danny. Not that I want him to be proven right. Well, at least not entirely. But I know he will be. And the boys are likely to see it, and accept it, however grudgingly.

And Poor Hobbes. Doesn't know what to do in the face of approval from a superior. He's been on the outside looking in an awfully long time. I only hope the Fat Man doesn't managed to spoil that, too, somehow. He is rather prone to two-faced actions. Especially in your universe.

Suz