Reviews for Firsts
Serrure chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Two words:
Love it!
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was really fascinating...and kind of a new theory of Kimblee's childhood, you portray his love of destruction of having started in childhood and his...er...personality having been there all along. (which is how I see it happening too...)

But anyway. I really love your line about the sins ("He thinks that was the first time he felt lust. Or maybe it was envy. Sins could be hard to tell apart." ), very thought provoking.
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wicked cool! I got put off at the part about the first kiss but the ending was so Kimbley! Wonder why more people don't do Kimbley-centric fics; it has to be quite difficult trying to put yourself in the mind of a psycho but also really fun! Considering you pulled it off quite well, you probably had a blast writing this. ;)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Although out of my area I decided to give this one a read since it sounded interesting. (my area would be Roy & Riza)

Very well written, I just love the way you use words. I'm not sure what else I can say other than... great job!
Amaryllis Radiata chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
So vivid and lurring... I love it.
vegiegurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow. You're either an absolutely talented writer, or nut job. I hope it's the first._
UE chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
WOW. i mean, what a way to capture the kimbley we all know and, uh, love(?), while at the same time providing a really *complete* look of how he ends up being the way he is when we meet him in the series. incredibly written and well thought-out. WOW.
Itachi Kimblee chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
OMG! That kicked ass! I'll always remember this one, and from time to time think it was in the series. It was very vivid and beautiful. I could see every imagine in my mind. I revel in this fic's splendor! It was very well done. The best yet if i say so myself.
Yma chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Another excellent short. It has a real sense of atmosphere and the characterisation is beautiful. This really fleshes out the Chrimson alchemist and makes him more real. Superb.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Now that's a wicked fic.
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
You have an amazing talent at scraping together the fragmented pieces of backstory and personality quirks for antagonists and weaving them into a cohesive whole that fits canon perfectly. The attention to detail and descriptive work is superb.
The Prophet chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
RAWK. That was very good, capturing Kimblee's insanity perfectly.