Reviews for The Beautiful Game
hads11 chapter 15 . 4/19
hello
that chapter was awesome
Noname chapter 17 . 4/4
They should have named the "jumping off the broom to get the snitch and having someone catch you" trick the Evans Dive (kinda like the wronski feint or however it's spelled)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
Well done!
FanGirlJen chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
you are fantastic! james and lily are the cutest couple ever... love it so much :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
GO GRIFFINDOR! RED AND GOLD! RED AND GOLD! GO GRIFFINDOR LIONS! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
Oh. My. Fish. I was hoping Lily would do something like that and James would catch her. Thank you almighty mind reading, wish granting, fluff writing, feel creating miracle worker! This was bloody brilliant. I re fell in loved e with James and Sirius...
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Eeeeeeeek! Tho is great. Bloody brilliant. Hoorah!
Hp35413531 chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
this story was so effing good i read it in one sitting for 6 hours
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2015
Really really good
FanWarrior4Eva chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
AWWWW! SO SWEEET! Loved it! Though I was hoping that there might be a small little teensy weensy epilogue about Lily and James' wedding where Sirius would say something like, "See, Moony, he 'did' ask me to be his Best Man!" or something... Just a thought ;P But its fine 'cause it's amazing just were you left it too. It was EPIC!
Keep Writing! :D
Fearsparks chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Too bad you're not planning a sequel, because I think it would be awesome! Great story and great everything! Now I'm off checking out your other stories :)
snowflakeswift chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Glad you got rid of Diggory this early in the story! If there's one thing I hate, it's a clingy boyfriend!

Aside from that, I'm loving the ideas you've presented so far in this story. For example, Lily as a Seeker was something no one's been daring enough to try. I love it, though, and I love James and Lily. Can't wait!
Emilyedith127 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Gobstoppers are a muggle candy, gobstones is a wizard game... I think you're confusing them. Good start to the story though! I've never seen hooch as a friend mostly because I think she would have mentioned it to harry if she were one of Lily's friends...
swimmy6 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
I honestly think that this is one of the best jily fanfics I have ever read. I am so amazed with your writing abilities and how you make all your words come alive. Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me this magnificent story.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »