Reviews for The Beautiful Game
Eris'sDaughter chapter 17 . 4/23
Y'know, I don't even friggin' CARE that this story was finished a good FIVE MONTHS before I was born, IT IS AWESOOOOOOOMMEE!
violet123 chapter 17 . 3/14
i love this so much. gosh darn it, i dont rly care that this is like 15 yrs after u wrote this, this is probably the best jily fanfiction i have read - GREAT jily buildup - i love how you built up the characters rather than just suddenly making them fall in love - I LOVE THIS
prongsnlils chapter 10 . 3/14
ahhahahaah i love this ;)
Eris'sDaughter chapter 7 . 3/6
OHE! Ego etiam pedes tres et dimidium! Quam excelsus es tu? Alioqui puto fabulam terror. Scribentes! (Latinae)
TheTardisUnderTheStairs chapter 17 . 1/24
I absolutely loved it,keep up the good work:)
sapphiregirl1020 chapter 17 . 1/15
WOW. Absolutely mind-blown. I've never laughed so much whilst reading a fic and this was just- truly an incredible piece of work xx
Silverfyre16 chapter 17 . 1/11
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THIS! In the five seconds it took for the chapter 16 to17 I was DYING from anticipation. This was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
awww! I love it sooo much. 3
hads11 chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
hello
that chapter was awesome
Noname chapter 17 . 4/4/2016
They should have named the "jumping off the broom to get the snitch and having someone catch you" trick the Evans Dive (kinda like the wronski feint or however it's spelled)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
Well done!
FanGirlJen chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
you are fantastic! james and lily are the cutest couple ever... love it so much :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
GO GRIFFINDOR! RED AND GOLD! RED AND GOLD! GO GRIFFINDOR LIONS! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!
Onsra chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
Oh. My. Fish. I was hoping Lily would do something like that and James would catch her. Thank you almighty mind reading, wish granting, fluff writing, feel creating miracle worker! This was bloody brilliant. I re fell in loved e with James and Sirius...
Onsra chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Eeeeeeeek! Tho is great. Bloody brilliant. Hoorah!
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »