Reviews for The Beautiful Game
Hp35413531 chapter 17 . 2/9
this story was so effing good i read it in one sitting for 6 hours
Really really good
FanWarrior4Eva chapter 17 . 1/25
AWWWW! SO SWEEET! Loved it! Though I was hoping that there might be a small little teensy weensy epilogue about Lily and James' wedding where Sirius would say something like, "See, Moony, he 'did' ask me to be his Best Man!" or something... Just a thought ;P But its fine 'cause it's amazing just were you left it too. It was EPIC!
Keep Writing! :D
Fearsparks chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Too bad you're not planning a sequel, because I think it would be awesome! Great story and great everything! Now I'm off checking out your other stories :)
snowflakeswift chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Glad you got rid of Diggory this early in the story! If there's one thing I hate, it's a clingy boyfriend!

Aside from that, I'm loving the ideas you've presented so far in this story. For example, Lily as a Seeker was something no one's been daring enough to try. I love it, though, and I love James and Lily. Can't wait!
Emilyedith127 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Gobstoppers are a muggle candy, gobstones is a wizard game... I think you're confusing them. Good start to the story though! I've never seen hooch as a friend mostly because I think she would have mentioned it to harry if she were one of Lily's friends...
swimmy6 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
I honestly think that this is one of the best jily fanfics I have ever read. I am so amazed with your writing abilities and how you make all your words come alive. Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me this magnificent story.
FandomDrunk chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
oh my god i love this story. more importantly, i love YOU for writing it
ReadSoManyBooksThatLostCount chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
One of The best LEJP stories I've read
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
brilliant fanfic it was so adorable and cute i loved it!
padfoottomyprongs chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Fantastic job! It was wonderful :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
Loved it :) :)
purple-papoose chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
I'm never going to settle for the name Lily again now that I have Lilo.
Not fair.
And I realize this review is amazingly late. I do hope you see it.
algernonfetchjily chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I wish I could give you a review as flawless as this fic but that, I'm afraid, is quite impossible. Therefore I shall only say that this fic is one of the best Jily ones I've ever read - and believe me, I'm irritatingly picky - and gave me all sorts of lovely feels. Please write more Jily!
algernonfetchjily chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
"... as much as I wouldn't never kiss you ..." I don't know whether this was intentional or merely a typo, but this technically means Lily WOULD kiss James :P Ooh, Lily ...
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »