Reviews for Date Night
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh this was funny and made me miss Jase and Court all over again. Thanks for posting. Read ya Later ;)
maliek chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
LOL ~ Loved the story~
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
lol so cute.

jason should get the next date night.
BReanna chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I love it i think its awesome is it just a short story or r u continureing it? I thought it was funny!

~bright smiles~

emmalee05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
That was the cutest story ever!

Just thinking of Jason and Courtney renting a movie and flirting like that is beyond adorable!

I was laughing the whole time!

I loved the ending! Glad they had a good date night ;)

She tricked him at the end! That was very cute!

Great Job! Loved it!
Asia chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Okay, how damn cute was this? God, I am such a sap! But it was great, hun. I loved it.
Grace chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
YAY! I love journey...great story.
JourneySarah chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Very cute story! The last line made me giggle! :)
CarlyBabes chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
OMG! That was great! I think that you should turn this into a long fic or right alot more little short Journey ones!

SoCalBabe chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I couldn't have loved that more. I definitely need some Journey fluff. Great job!
Glassy Mist chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
omg that was soo cute!you really should write more journey fluff!LOVED it!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Its very cute. I like fluff. I also liked the sequal to Grease better. I dont know. And being 16 does not make you like clueless. I hate that movie.

Loved your story. I hope you dont mind that I wroe a stpry on the Journey Online Message board and I used your name as the title 'Even Angels Fall.' thats a beautiful title.
Brittney chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
OMG! that was SO cute :O) I absolutely loved it...very catchy..the ending was adorable!
Rheanne chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Breakfast Club is the best movie ever! I love happy and fluffy Journey stories, they warm my heart. Great job, as always. I thought the ending was a riot. I mean come on, who doesn't like Grease? I cannot wait for the Carson story, because it feels like forever since I read a good one involving those two. PCPDPolice Academy, that's great.