Reviews for Just Imagine
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Boy, that escalated quickly.
doreangrey chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
That was wonderful, please update.
Briana chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
I am so becoming a fan of yours. You must update.
KaliAnn chapter 12 . 1/18/2006
Love the storyline. I can't wait to read what you have planned next. Talk to me sometime. You are brilliant with your writing and I want to know what else your up to.
paprika90 chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
meh, np! awsome chapter there! o i wonder what happened to magneto once the promise was made? cant wai ttill you update! _
whylime chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
Wow, this is a great story. I'm glad I found it several chapters in because with writting like this I can be very impatient for updates. I was worried at first that Elizabeth would be way too powerfull, but you write it so well she is a very realistic high quality character.
KaliAnn chapter 11 . 8/30/2005
Good chapter. I can't believe Elizabeth. She must have been crazy or insane to ask for something like that during a crisies.
paprika90 chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
WOAH! AWSOME CHAPTER! definatley woth the long wait for sure! wow! action indeed! that was great! yes yes, life sure is hectic lol! and muchos gracias (thnks alot) for the chapter :oD

enjoyed the chapter and definatley cant wait till you update! _
ace chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
That was great .I can't wait for the next one .Please up date as soon as 's a smile _.100/100
paprika90 chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
nice ending like that! and glad you have the translation at the end too! ya, i totally understand about the whole school thing and of course, life lol! its more important than this if you know what i mean. but it was a wicked chapter and cant wait to read what happens next _
KaliAnn chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
This is very interesting. Why would O'Toole steal his their powers? Why does Kurt talk in German after he's knocked out? Oh well I'll be waiting.
Elidor chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I haven't even read this yet and I think it's good. I read the little description and I realized this is exactly what I've been waiting for. I've always wanted to see a mutant that could have any power GOOD WORK :)
paprika90 chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
OMG! wowza! what a wicked and awsome chapter sfter the long wait! it was SO worth it! enjoyed the chapter and cant wait till you update! _
ephona chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
oh how the tables turn. maybe if i wish hard enough they will turn into las vegas black jack tables. dealer wins.
KaliAnn chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
I like no I love! So very fascinating.