Reviews for The Colonel- Series 2- Sequel to the Colonel
Kate Marie chapter 11 . 5/23/2001
Nice work. I can't wait for the next series. -

-KAte Marie
Jan chapter 11 . 4/30/2001
Oh! This was hard. Hard on the Colonel, hard on Seven. I felt for them both! Loved it. Look forward to the next!
chris chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Another excellent story that gripped from the first paragraph. I'm going to miss my regular 'fix' from the Colonel.
peter chapter 11 . 4/26/2001
Another well crafted piece that captures the 'feelings' of the crew without becoming dull or too superficial, well carried from the addition to the last story. In terms of 7of9's discovery of human feelings and understanding why, without taking anything from the rest of the action, this has been one of the best I have read. I look forward to the next series.
J chapter 11 . 4/26/2001
I read both series,they are should write professionally,you know that dont you?No e-mail,sorry;but great work,look forward to the third one! I will tel you one thing though,you can definitivelly kill a man with suspence.
Dierck chapter 11 . 4/26/2001
stop wasting time checking your reviews and get writing. Your audience awaits.
Janey chapter 11 . 4/26/2001
Love it. can't wait until the next series makes an appearance. Because there will be a next one, right?
Peter chapter 10 . 4/19/2001
If there has been one thing notable above all else in this series (apart from the length and quality), it must be the continuity and consistency! You have taken a set of stories (each a genuine and good story in their own right) and have welded them together in a way that makes the whole thing hang together in almost perfect harmony, something the genuine thing has never done. I am seriously wondering how long you can keep it up?
Sabrina chapter 10 . 4/19/2001
Really really good chapter! I think that this story is going along great! Please keep going!
Janey chapter 10 . 4/19/2001
Yee ha! The adventure never ends. Another cliffhanger? What are you doing to me?
Sabrina chapter 9 . 4/12/2001
Hey really good.. keep going!
Janey chapter 9 . 4/12/2001
A cliffhanger? When was the last time you ended a story like that? Eagerly awaiting resolution...
Raven12 chapter 8 . 4/9/2001
Excellent epic. You've managed to keep the characters true. I'm looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work.
Sabrina chapter 8 . 4/6/2001
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I really loved this part. Please keep it going!
jan chapter 8 . 4/6/2001
I am gutted! But the story's a real scream. Seven's proposal was an absolute peach and the Captains frustration especially with the Colonel was absolutely palpable