Reviews for To Return
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Good work. I liked it.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow really beautifully written.
KittyKaiya chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Another masterpiece, you have an amazing gift.
Red-Eyed Neko chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aw...SO FLUFFY! YAY! They make such a cute couple...So they just leave for Fanelia? No goodbyes? O_O Well anyways, hope you do more fics like this, it's so cute and sweet! Ja ne!
Shiraishi chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wonderful, that was just wonderful. I'm very happy that i found this one shot. Wonderfully written, good job.
serenityrain2233 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
wow i love it now mid you i havent fished it yet i have to go to work but wow so far yes its going into my favs bye now
claire chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Very well done.
Cev chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
magnificent. I loved the emotion. I could feel it - hear it in my chest as I read. You have a gift for expression through the eyes and soul of a character - I hope you continue!
Moneta chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I always though that Escaflowne was a little bit like Peter Pan. You know, the boy that can fly, the girl that goes to another planet where the time is a bit messed up. You can not deny that even Meruru and Twinkerbell personalities are a bit alike. In the end Wendy comes back to her home, just like Hitomi. And you keep wondering that the live goes on and Hitomi, just like Wendy must grow up.

I love this fanfiction, because, Van and Hitomi are keep in character and when I read it, I think that even if life is not a fairy tale, you have the right to seek and to choose your own happy end.

Please, write the sequel, I love this fanfic.

Sorry for the grammar, english is not my first lenguaje :P
psquare chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I *swear* this story nearly had me in tears. I was rather reluctant to read it first, being the fluff-hater that I am, but this... this was... hell, I'm a convert now! Fluff is the greatest! (eh heh... sort of.)

This story is beautifully written. The descriptions, the metaphors, the language, the emotions... they flowed seamlessly. Absolutely no hiccups. I wish I can induce as much emotion through words as you have done with this story here. Simply brilliant. When Van was thinking, I felt I *was* Van. That uncertainty, the angst, the love... I could feel my own heart wrenching. Hitomi's point of view had even stronger effect, if possible. I was literally in tears, I tell you!

This story deserves every single award it's gotten, and much, much more. Just brilliant.

Grammar and spelling-wise, it was perfect - at least as far as I could see. And I'm not exactly the world's greatest writer (English is not even my first language), but I *tried*. And there was nothing. No mistakes.

The ending was kind of disappointing, compared to the rest of the story. Don't get me wrong - I'm not some sort of sadist, but it was kind of predictable. But that didn't make it any less fantastic. Even then, it's huge loose end hanging there. Still, poor Hitomi. She can't have the best of both worlds.

Fantastic story. Can I say "I love this" enough times?

Take care, and keep writing!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
IT'S SO CUTE!
SimpleOne chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
well this was awesome and hopefully you'll have a sequel soon, but for now I think I'll read the prequel!

-Simple-
Retroflex chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wow. That was wonderful. And sweet. And beautifully written. And fabulous. I feel all happy and fuzzy inside. Beautiful, and just the ending I was hoping for!
majka chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This fanfic is one of my favorite:D It's really touching and sweet!I like the way you showed the H&V's encounter after so many years,well done!
Hidari chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Ah, I love your story! Thank you, thank you. Much as I liked the Escaflowne anime ending, I didn't realize I needed closure. You have filled a void, domo arigato gozaimasu!