Reviews for Driven By Blood
blackroseforeverbeauty chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
it was good but it could be better like a huge surprise
Josh Gerdes chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Well, this story certainly looks like it is off to a good start. I like the general concept, and despite the author's concerns, the characters seem to be generally faithful to the canon, except where it is explainable as part of the backstory. (For example, Kagome is not crazy in the actual series, but it she could have gone crazy after being seemingly abandoned by Inuyasha.) It looks like this story may never be updated, but just in case, I'm adding it to my story alert list. :-)
Belle Hiver chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
More! ;.; I need more. *whines* ; Please?
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Very cool. I still think that you should have updated faster. I nearly forgot about you. *pouts*

Update soon! I'm looking forward to it! _
Ze-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
im reviewing again

because last time i was rushed

and it didnt say my name

and my stupid computer isnt screwing up. yet

and

i want that iy/buffy co storys address, or author or title or SOMETHING!

so,

ah, i see, i knew the quote was from star wars but i had no CLUE what specifically

and we'll meet miroku when i finish the scrip. reading

*breaks out into sharped choking sobs*

and my mom just said shell buy the 7th one if i go to seminary all year

*wailing continues*

and the 8th if i do scripture mastery

WHY?

WHY?

STUPID MOTHER W/ HER STUPID BRIBES!

WA!

*mutters darkly thru srangled sobs*

stupid bribes

anyway

yes, and pleez pleez do a sequel (even tho this ones not even finished, i d better start begging fore you get the 50 reveiws and decide you need more)

Smile

Ze-chan
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
haha how sad is it that i have to come over to your house, use your own computer (and totally have a brain lapse) JUST to review. hah not as sad as it looking like you reviewed your own story! HAHAHAH heh

ok, yay, its actually like a story now. good job w/ the dialog *smile*

and listen to haku-chan: koga IS spelled w/o a u

ah, and you people do need to review, because i was just informed that i dont kno EVERYthing that will happen,.

goodgood w/ the establishment of the people who were being sought out to help their mother

and im glad you organized your layout of the events -hey! you said a long one! i want that buffy/inu crossover one! wench!-

neway, yeah, it makes much more sense

good job

time for math

Smile

Ze-chan

(haha it looks like you reviewed your own story! haha *points and laughs* haha)
Haku-Chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
More, more, more. You have to go on, or I'll bet you with a crutch. Hehehehehehe. Arigato for telling everyone I gave you the ending, now they know who to hurt when it ends in a way they don't like. Evil baka, baka. And another thing to drill into your head for the hundreth time, KOGA has no U in it.
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is very good. You sure know a lot for someone who's seen only 15 epis.

And to clarify, I think Tsuyu means "dewdrop".

I like this a lot and hope you'll update soon. And if you are interested, I have two Inuyasha fics going on right now.
Spankedcutie chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
hey you did a great job on this story and i would really like to see the next chapter..keep up the good work! :) ((and for someone who hasnt seen past episode 15 thats pretty good!))