Reviews for Life Goes On
elizab103 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
love it!
McHobbit chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
I just discovered this series and due to the fact that this was written a whooping six years ago, I didn't review. But I'm just so in love with it, I have to. This is a very VERY interesting alternate reality. Cloud Dancings comment didn't make me think of Elizabeth at all! I figure either Josef would die, or Ingrid, or the Washita thing would happen.

I also have to say: I LOVE Holly. I got so frustrated with Timothy teaching school for ages until Teresa. Well anyway, I doubt that you are even reading this..
wandamarie chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
it was a vere good story think you for you talent and sharing with us all

wanda marie
TPolTucker chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
oh my, great episode, I loved it. hope you are considerin makin more episodes.
TPolTucker chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
good one, good way to portray the depression that Mike is goin through. Can't wait to see an update here.
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Wow! Your series is excelant! Great stories, great plot lines. I can't wait to read more! Kirsten
TPolTucker chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
good one, I like it. I like how you are havin everybody take to the news. I had a friend in the other situation, and it ended almost the same way, I like how you handled that one. Please keep it up
TPolTucker chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
good chapter. I never would have expected that who you had in this chapter do what happend. Please keep it up.
Steph chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
This is awesome! Keep 'em coming. I really like where you are taking Holly...keep writing, they are getting better and better each time.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I have been reading your stories. They are very good. I am glad you continued as quickly as you did with the next one. Anxiously waiting the next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
TPolTucker chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I wished I had the talent you do. You make it seem like I am seein it on TV. Not many writers can do that. Keep it up, please.