Reviews for Reentry
rpfan1976 chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Love this! Starting the sequel now. And thanks for the Joan Jett reference!
Aesir23 chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
I am loving this story so far. But, if I could make any suggestions then it would be to use something whenever you switch the scene. Like when you go from where Spike is to where Fred is. Even something as small as when you switch.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
This is the first of your stories that I've read, and I really enjoyed it. I appreciate how true to each character you are staying, and I love how much this felt like watching a real episode of the show. The details, the twists, the surprises. Fantastic.
Bliss714 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I have to say, Sockmonkey, you have made it to my VMFA list. (Very Most Favorite Author) Yeah, I know it's kinda cheesy, but as far as I am concerned, it's the most important list around. (chuckle) Anyway, this story has sucked me into the realm of your creativity. I cannot stop reading your work, and I find I have to tear myself away from my computer screen in order to allow my eyes to uncross. Thank you so much for such an enjoyable read. You have the ability to not only to grab your readers attention, but to hold it throughout the entire story. I have found myself, on more than one occasion, becoming part of your story, as you describe the scenes in such detail.

I am off, to find myself sucked yet again into a fabulous brain child of Shadowmonkeyhere.
Mscotstar chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
This has to be my favorite fanfic ever. I thought I was a diehard spuffy fan until I read this. Now I just want more Spike and Fred. My favorite parts to this story.

She wiped her eyes and nose on the towel and unthinkingly began to mop his torso with it again It made me smile. So like Fred

He released her hand to trace the smooth contours of her face.

“I meant an aging spell. For me.” Beautiful

"Don't take her away from me. Not this one. You got all the others." Heartbreaking.

Thank you for Sharing.

Now I'm off to read the sequel..
Anon chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
Great story. Wow.

Can't wait to see what'll happen next.

Have you ever considered writing something about Fred getting called as a Slayer or being turned? I'm not sure if it would really work but...it seems so sad that she'll live such a short, human life when Spike is gonna be around forever...*sigh*...
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
i like this, you have a really good imaginative flair with your writing and the OC's seem like they'll have a lot to offer. i imagine it's Fred in the 'dark place'. man, that little section just made me hurt for her all over again. can't wait to see where you go with this.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Yeah, I know. You get the odd chupacabra here, in oz too.
CindyCindy chapter 20 . 4/15/2005
I finally got a moment to finish this. I can not believe this was your first fic! Wow. By the way, I will never be able to look at the Little People again with out wondering. It has a great ending that doesn't leave things to neatly tied up.
CindyCindy chapter 14 . 4/15/2005
Don't start reading this unles you have time to finih it people. It wil suck you in.
Kat chapter 20 . 3/13/2005
I've really enjoyed this story and am surprised that it was your first attempt. You did a wonderful job with the characters, especially the challenge of Fred/Illyria. Thanks so much for an interesting read.
curiouswombat chapter 20 . 3/10/2005
I found this via a rec on Live journal - Hiespike I think, although as I'm here at the moment I can't go back to check!

This is a really good piece of fanfic - your original characters are interesting, fully rounded, and very believable, and your AtS characters are also excellently written. The plot is also good, and you can tell how easily pulled into it I have been, as I only intended to read chapter 1, and if it was any good come back to it, but somehow the entire evening has gone by, and 20 chapters. I did wonder at first about the sudden outbreak of what appeared to be a second story - the Little Wooden people, but then realised how that adventure resolved some of the puzzles. i think you are quite right about Angel wanting to find nina as well - so many post NFA stories just ignore her. Thank you for a very entertaining story.
thecomputerroom chapter 19 . 11/13/2004
In the sequal can you have buffy's reaction to spike being in love with another women..
Hieiko chapter 20 . 11/5/2004
Enjoyed this very much! Spike/Fred rocks! )
ka-mia2286 chapter 20 . 11/5/2004
This story was grate. I love Spike/Fred fics. And your bring Oz in to the sequel. That should be interesting. Oz has always been one of by favorite buffyverse charcters. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.