Reviews for A New Dawn
Graffiti-Kami chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Damn cliff hangers...
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
I really hope you finish this story some day. I love this story so much! I think your a really great writer, and I really hope you continue this story.

I hope Mahaado will be alright when he sees Voldemort. I think that Seto, and past Seto/Seth are both so hot and dreamy! I love them so much!

I love Atemu and Yami! I think their both so hot and dreamy! I love submissive Atemu! And I also love submissive Yami!

Please continue writing this story. Could you please continue writing all the Yu-Gi-Oh stories till their all complete? Cause I love this story. I love the pairings Seto/Yami, and Seto/Atemu, and Seth/Atemu, and Seth/Yami!
Nissy's angel chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
To bad you are not going to continue this, but I really enjoyed what I've read. :)
Empress Arginett chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Please write more! It's great and I love it!
Danni Lea chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
I wish this hadn't been abandoned! I love this! I couldn't help but crack up at most parts and when you had the exploding Kuribos chase the Durselys I was like: YES! TAKE THAT BISHIES! MWAHAHAHA!

:P

Anyways, I just lvoe this story, nad I hope that someday you can come back to it. I really wanna see what Mahaado is gonna to do Voldy...

Heehee Poor Yugi is confused! :P

Ah, as for early in the story whe you were talkin about NASCAR- I do believe my Uncle Guy (yes, his name is really Guy) would fit right in wiht you and your family!

Ja matte ne

~Danni
Namesake chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
!

What a terrible way to end a chapter! I know cliffhangers are sometimes necessary, but they are EVIL!

On another note, I love your story to pieces. I do hope Mahaado is going to be okay. Voldemort isn't exactly known to be...uh...pleasant. I wonder how Lucius likes his new face decoration, since the Pharaoh did carve it into his forehead.

That kiss was priceless!

You'd think that, since Draco is a little dragon in his own right, Seto would like him.

I'm waiting with great anticipation for your next update!
kiniyakkii chapter 15 . 1/16/2009
o_O I am in awe of your story. I know it is abandoned... but still! And you leave it at a STUPID CLIFF-HANGER! I hope that you write more, but I totally understand if you don't.
Dark Reborn chapter 15 . 8/21/2008
Thanks for starting this story. It's nicely written, though I'm sorry you don't have that much interest or willpower to continue. _ And again, thanks!
Insanity-chan chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
May I say something?

You SUCK.

Why'd you stop updating right at the good part? You make me sad. ;_;
yumi2482 chapter 15 . 2/4/2008
IO love the story you should have finished it.
EdElricFan1001 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
For the record, I reviewing for the story.

First of all:

This was excellentlly written and had a very origional plot line. I thoughly enjoyed and would like to compliment you on your amazing writting ability.

Second:

I read your profile and I know that you said that you would not finish it. I have a suggestion:

Give it to someone else to finish it. I'm sure some writer would be willing to finish it for you if you don't want to. You left it off at a cliffhanger and I was so getting into the story. I loved how you actually put the real characters into the story. No one was ever very OOC as far as I could tell.

Third:

Thanks for writing this. You're an excellent writer. I have one request:

If you do decide to give this to another author can you tell me so that I can read the end? This is really the only great story I have read in a while.

Thanks!

EdElricFan1001
ChenelleLilyPotter chapter 15 . 6/21/2007
Update soon please!
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 15 . 3/31/2007
Heh, heh. Whoops. I guess I forgot to review this chapter when I got the email. My bad. Anyway, great story so far. I really hope to see what the next chapter has in store. What will happen to Mahaado? Will he be forced to fight against Yami or will he not be affected by the Death Eater's binding magic? Oh, I hope it doesn't affect him. Pretty please update soon. The suspense is killing me! That last line is really good. Please, please, PLEASE continue soon.
Capricious Purple Clarity chapter 15 . 3/26/2007
Wow. I am in awe. *shakes head slowly* In reading the second chapter, I think I've already summed up my feelings on the matter of this unfortunate news.

"OhmyGod, shutthefuckup, isshebloodyKIDDINGme?"

Sure, the grammar could use some work. Hell, my grammar could use some work, too. However, the plot is interesting, and the story itself is compelling. I've never read any other YGO/HP crossover quite like it, so it isn't even a GENERIC YGO/HP cross. I don't understand why you believe that this is trash when 330 reviews say differently.

It's only real flaw is that it will probably never be completed. Still, if it's all right with you, I would appreciate it if you would consider keeping it posted. I'm sure I'm not the only one posing this request. Though it will be a sad reminder that it's been abandoned, at least give the faithful readers an opportunity to dream of an ending of their own.

In the end, it WAS turning out to be a really brilliant story. Both worlds were woven together very precisely, and I applaud you for creating such an original crossover. At this point, I would give you cookies and plead for an encore. I'm going to do that anyway because I'm a pessimist with optimistic leanings. _~

*hands over a heaping plate of cookies and smiles cheerfully* Encore? _
Ultra Rodimus chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
DON'T TAKE THIS DOWN! I love this story! Please leave it up!