Reviews for Keeping an eye out
issues09 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Great it's good
berta-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
hahaha that was great! a possessive sasuke is always cute! i always knew something was off with the uchiha families. great job, liked it lots!-
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Haha. I liked the perspective on the Uchiha clan...that was funny. ;)
Robias chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
wahahhahaha! my, that was so funny! i really liked it, and it made me think... in fact, i think you're right... the first one to notice something like that going on between our beloved little love-birds (obviously i mean sasuke and naruto) ut would be iruka!

he's the one who have knewn them both the longest, after all

anyway, great story, really cute. any look into the sweet dolphin-teacher's head is always welcome!

hugs /elict
iyfanatic chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I always knew there was something wrong with him! XD Sasuke's a stalker! ...Except that Naruto likes the attention... Does that really make him a stalker then? ...Hmm... I must go think about this now...

Oh, and did I mention that it was a great fic and that I liked it? ...No? Well, now I said it! Toodles! :)
DarkKeeper chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Fun. I like this. Laugh so hard that my bro was worried about me chocking.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Alana: *giggles* I like this very funny yet cute!

Evo: XD
rry chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
hahaha dis is funny now to take a nap Z yay i'm a wake and i still like your story(s)
amekan chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Ok, I know this is a little late, but this fic is so out there. I LOVE IT! actually I've been looking for it because i didn't have time to review it last time I read it, but now that I've found it again I just wanted to let you know how much I adore your portrael of Sasunaru.
Lloki angel of annoyance chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow! I like sasunaru but only when it is Sasuke chasing after Naruto. So this gets a two thumbs up from me. It was awesome!
Yrel-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2005

"an obsessive-compulsive need to hoard his cookies"

"Sasuke doesn't share."

"Ah they're growing up so fast."

BWA-HAHAHA! Oh, that's classic! Oh man that was great!

Really though, Iru-kins is one to talk, he doesn't seem to have a full picnic basket himself...
macy chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
LOL! XD too funny _ I love it! Those crazy Uchihas!
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Heh, well I certainly wouldn't share...
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Hehe this was funny. Iruka POV was cute. And the crazed Hyuga who mutated the eye. o
Anira Nekozukii chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Is short, but great! I like possessive Sasuke... don’t know why, but I like it, and your fic shows that. Besides, it would be a reasonable explication to why Sasuke always insults Naruto, when he doesn’t care to talk to anyone else. Well, great fic!